Mor ProCop Application

• Nickname : Aboodex811
    Accountname : Mor
    How long have you been playing MTA : more than a years in total, dont remember exactly how long though.
    When did you start playing on SAES:RPG : was back in 2015
    In 2-3 lines, tell us a bit about yourself : Well I am a boy from India, 19 years old. I used to love gaming but lost interest and now I only play SAES because of the community. I am not much of a sports person and more of a geek, but hey its fun to be a geek isn't it? I am currently having a lot of free time since I am doing my studies from Distance Learning and I am aiming to become a Pilot in Indian Airforce.
    Have you ever been banned or admin jailed : I was banned once in 2016 and got admin jailed more than a month ago by Tut, because of spraying a cop with subdue spray while he was doing same to me but he reported me so I got admin-jailed for DM. There might have been 1 or 2 admin-jails back in 2016 but I cant recall them and not sure if they were troll or not.

PART II : Background check

Rate your English skills : 8, I would say but, If i had to be more accurate then C1 Click me for refference.
    Rate your RP skills : No less than 8.
    Rate your radio usage skills and abilities : I am quiet experienced in Radio usage so I would say 8.
    Do you have RP binds including left and right light?: Yes, I do.

Primary language : English
    Other languages you speak : Hindi and Bengali
    Current Squad or Company: San Andreas Federal Police (abbreviation SAFP)
    Previous Gangs, Squads and/or Companies : MI-6, SAPA
    How much time have you spend in each one and why did you leave/get kicked? : In MI-6 approx 2 months, I left to get PC from SAPA. In SAPA I was a member for more than 6 months and last rank was SGT, I didnt leave SAPA , I was removed from it due to my ban in 2016
    Date of joining : I joined SAFP on 22nd July 2018 according to [GMT +5 30]
    Link to your application of the squad you're currently in : Click me
    What kind of RP-Related training have you had during your time on SAES. Please include the instructors/trainers name and the period in which you received it : when I was in SAPA I was trained in everything necessary to be come a Pro Cop member, I was trained by Tut, Zeking, Shah, Hesha, Angelo, Eagle and Royalty. There were more instructors but I don't remember all names.
    Are you a ex-PC member?: Yes, I am an ex-PC member.
    If yes, why were you removed?: I was removed because of the ban I got in 2016 as its against Pro Cop rules to get banned.
    If yes include link to previous sign-in as proof : Click me

PART III : Rules check

Have you read the Full Pro Cops Guide?: Yes, I have.
    What are the rules when spawning ''Dog''

Dogs can't arrest;
    While spawned as police dog, you can not talk in mainchat or localchat, however you can talk in teamchat or party chat with your handler.
    You have to behave like a real life dog.
    Dogs cant act out of role and break RP like driving car, shooting weapons etc.
    You also are not allowed to spawn as a dog without a handler and can only travel in an enforcer as passenger.
    How many dispatchers can be spawned at a time : 6 dispatchers is the limit with 2 spawned in every city.
    How many cities can one dispatcher handle : 1 disptacher can handle 1 city.

Explain In 2 lines and with your OWN words the following PC Rules :

PC Rule N°1 : Rule one states that you can't break any of the server rules which are stated in the F1 panel.
    PC Rule N°3 : Rule 3 states that you cant break any of the rules stated in PC rule guide.
    PC Rule N°6 : Rule 6 states that I am not allowed to overpower other members with the equipment I get. It simply means that I am not allowed to abuse my equipment
    PC Rule N°8 : Rule 8 states that I am to abide by the respective rules that are written in regards to using dispatcher and Police dog spawn.
    PC Rule N°9 : Rule 9 states that I am not allowed to modify any SAPD cars no matter under what circumstances and ignoring this will result to being removed from PC spawn.

PART IV : Theoretical part

Explain for each scenario, what you would do. Include what each character does ( f.e animations, actions, commands, etc... ) (For each arrest that is made the suspect has to be read his rights. Failure to do so will include in denial of your Pro Cop application.)

You are on patrol and spot a civilian in a grey car performing an illegal U-turn and indicating late when turning. You decide to pull him over. He complies with your implication, following your signals to pull-over. You walk up to his vehicle, greet him, then politely request him to step out of the vehicle in order to speak to him. He then refuses to step out of the vehicle and responds with "I am not stepping out the vehicle, tell me why you have stopped me, officer."
    Further on in the scene, he also demands you to show some identification of your own (Make an RP scenario and start it from when you attempt to pull him over. The parts of the written scenario have to be included but you're free to be creative.)

Note: All actions in ITALICS and BOLD are done with the help of "/me" command

Officer Barry reports on radio that he is starting patrol at 9:31 AM .
    /r to COMMS, Leaving PD, 10-8 around SF, over

Officer Barry drives towards SF Central train station
    Officer Barry notices a grey Sedan performing an illegal U-turn and using indicators late.
    Officer Barry immediately turns on sirens and starts to tail the grey sedan with number plate SF00-26
    Officer Barry reaches close to suspect and request the suspect to pull over his car on the right side of the road.
    /policeme speaks on Megaphone <0, Please pull over your vehicle on the right side of the road.

The grey sedan driver pulls his car over on the right side of the road follow by Officer Barry parking his car in-front of the sedan.
    Officer Barry reports in radio about the vehicle he just pulled over along with its description and number plate.
    Officer Barry then put the sirens on silent mode, turns on warning lights and put the engine on standby and get out of the car.
    Officer Barry walks up to the grey sedan and signals the driver to roll down the window
    Officer Barry then greets the driver and asks the driver politely to step out of the vehicle
    [Officer.Barry: Sir, please turn off your engine and step out of the car.]

Suspect with annoyed look upon his face refuses to step out and demands some identification from Officer Barry
    [Suspect: Officer I am not stepping out of the vehicle until you show me some idea]
    [Officer.Barry: Sure sir, you have the right to ask for identification.

Officer Barry disconnects his badge from his belt area and shows it to the suspect.
    [Animaition] /pay
    [Officer.Barry: Here you go Sir.

*Suspect looks at the badge and then demands the reason the got pulled over for.
    [Suspect: Officer, I am a busy man why did you pull me over , I did not break any traffic laws.]

Officer.Barry points towards the "No U turns" traffic sign at the road divider behind the car
    [Officer.Barry: Sir do u see that sign? You took a U-turn there while there is clearly a traffic sign urging you not to.]
    [Officer.Barry: Not only that , you also used your indicators late, so please step out of the car.]

Suspect with a guilty look on his face turns off his engine and steps out of the car.
    [Animation]/gtalk 2
    [Officer.Barry: Sir may I kindly know you name?]
    [Suspect: My name is Nikolai Antonio]
    [Officer.Barry: Sir why did u take the U-turn even after seeing the traffic sign?]
    [Suspect: I am sorry officer but I missed the traffic sign and did not notice it.]
    [Officer.Barry: Sir this is a very busy road as you can see, any kinds of wrong turn can result to a traffic congestion.]
    [Suspect: I am sorry officer I wont make this mistake again]

Officer Barry nods his head and says
    [Officer.Barry: Sir please get your car registration and license from you car and hand them to me.]

The suspect opens the car door and reaches and glove compartment and takes out the documents.
    [Animation]/pay
    [Suspect: Here you go Officer]
    [Officer.Barry: thanks sir, now I need you to wait right here, while I go check this documents in SAPD database]
    [Suspect: Sure , do you mind if i light a smoke while you are at it?]
    [Officer.Barry: Ofc not Sir, go ahead, however I would like to remind you that its bad for health]

Suspect with a foolish look up his face.
    [Suspect: I am well aware officer but I am addicted to it, cant help it.]

Suspect takes out a pack of Marlboro Reds out of his pocket and lights one of them using the car heater.
    Officer Barry goes inside the Police car and looks up information on the driver's license and car registration number.
    After about 5 minutes Officer Barry come out of the police car and walks towards the suspect.
    [Officer.Barry: Here you go sir, you may have your documents back.]
    [Animation]/Pay
    [Suspect: Thanks you officer]
    [Animation]/gtalk2
    [Officer.Barry: Sir i checked you documents and they are legit and also you do not have any record of past traffic law violation]
    [Officer.Barry: So , I will let this one slide off with a warning]

Suspect with a relief and smile on his face.
    [Suspect: Thanks a lot officer, you have no idea how much this relieves me, I am already having financial issues.]
    [Suspect: If I had to pay a hefty amount of fine, then I would have to give up on food money]
    [Officer.Barry: However I expect you to not make the same mistake again Sir.]
    [Suspect: I wont officer I meant it.]

Officer Barry with a subtle smile on his face.
    [Officer.Barry: Sir , you may leave now and have a good day]

suspect with a subtle smile on his face.
    [Suspect: thanks officer you too!]
    [Animation]/stopanim

Both suspect and officer Barry get in to their respective cars, the suspect drives away while giving a smile to the officer through the car window.
    Officer Barry reports on Radio that he is resuming patrol
    r/ to COMMS, Suspect dealt with, 10-8, Resuming patrol, Over.

You've been patrolling around with your partner in downtown Los Santos when you suddenly come across a turf war with the Ballas against the Los Santos Vagos. Your tires have been popped which makes you not able to leave the scene.
    Make a small scene where you and one of your partners use a chat on the radio, you must call back up, make sure you include your exact location and situation, describe the criminals, their gangs and used weapons.

Note: All actions in ITALICS are done with the help of "/me" command

[Officer Barry on LSPD Radio: #A - 001, stuck in turf war, over,]
    [Officer Barry: to all Units, Code 0 over,]
    [Officer Barry: I repeat Code 0 over,]
    [Officer Barry: All tires popped, Vehicle Immobilized, over,]
    [Radio LSPD: This is Dispatch to #A - 001, requesting your 10-20, over,]
    [Officer Barry: We are in-front of LS Market station, over]
    [Radio LSPD: This is Dispatch to #A - 001, Requesting info on the turf war, over]
    [Officer Barry: Turf war between Los Santos Vagos and Ballas, over,]
    [Officer Barry: I am together with my partner Officer Cornell, Over]
    [Officer Barry: lots of shootings can be heard, gangs using Industrial grade TEC-9 and MP5, over,]
    [Officer Barry: approx 15 gang members , no civilians on site, over]
    [Radio LSPD: This is Dispatch to #A-001, Transmission received, Redirecting all units to your 10-20, over,]
    [Officer Barry : to Dispatch, copy, we will hold our ground until back arrives.]

Officer Barry and his partner disables safety in their gun and takes out kevlar from car trunk and takes cover and waits until backup arrives*
    You have been following a black sultan following suspicion that he is under the influence of alcohol, you finally conclude to pull him over with sirens, he complies and parks up on the hard shoulder. You approach his vehicle... (What other signs would imply he is under the influence of alcohol, and how would you go about arresting him if he is. If you decide to arrest him, include further RP back at the precinct).

Note: All actions in ITALICS are done with the help of "/me" and "/do" commands.

Its 9 pm Officer Barry is about to head back to the precinct for a break when he notices a black sultan driving inappropriately.

Officer Barry turns on his siren and and signals the driver to pull over. The driver complies with the signal and pull his car over
    Officer Barry parks his car infront of the suspect, reports the pull-over on radio and turns on warning lights
    Officer Barry takes out his flashlight and approaches the suspect's sultan.
    The suspect's window glass was already rolled down
    [Officer Barry: Good evening sir, may I ask you to turn off your engine and get out of the vehicle.]

The suspect complies and without any struggle gets out of the car.
    [Animation]/gtalk 2
    [Officer Barry: I am officer Barry from the LSPD, I pulled you over because you were driving like a mad man, so I suspect you are under the influence of alcohol]
    [Officer Barry: I am going to give you a breathalyzer test, but before that you hand me over your documents please.]

Suspect with annoyed face expression complies and hands over his documents from glove compartment.
    [Animation]/pay

Officer Barry takes it.
    [Officer.Barry: Ok Sir, you wait here while i go check them in my car.]

Officer Barry goes inside the Police car and looks up information on the driver's license and car registration number.
    After 5 mins officer Barry gets out of the car and goes to suspect.
    [Officer.Barry: Ok Sir I checked your documents , you do have 1 record of DUI from 6 months ago]
    [Suspect: Sir it was because I attended a wedding ceremony and was forced to drink by friends and I am not drunk now, was just in a hurry.]
    [Officer.Barry: We shall see to that , let me go take out the breathalyzer machine]

Officer Barry goes back to his car and opens the trunk to take out the breathalyzer machine
    Officer Barry then approaches the suspect
    [Officer.Barry: Sir I need you to exhale your breath 3 times into this machine]

Suspect takes the machine and breathes into it 3 times
    The machine makes a beep sound and the light in it blinks red which means negetive
    [Officer.Barry: hmm so you weren't drunk after all.]

Suspect with a annoyed voice
    [Suspect: I told you , I was not , this is harrasment!]
    [Officer.Barry: Sir I will kindly ask you to take the tone in your voice a notch down]
    [Officer.Barry: If you drive like a mad man people will think you are drunk and not to mention that you are putting,]
    [Officer.Barry: not only yours but others's life on the risk too by driving like that.]

Suspect with a guilty look on his face*
    [Suspect: Yea i get , it i am sorry , am i free to leave now? I am in a hurry.]
    [Officer.Barry: Yes you can leave but drive properly and don't break any laws in the future.]

Suspect nods his head and gets in his car and drives off
    Officer Barry puts in the breathalyzer and closes the trunk and gets in his car
    He further reports on radio that suspect has been dealt with and that hes going off duty , back to precinct.
    Officer Barry turns his warning lights off and turns the engine on and drives off.
    Custom scenario : To show us how creative you are, make a small scenario of you spawned as a Police Dog in a RP, you can make it as any kind of RP you want.

LSPD got info from sources that a retired gang member has drugs in his Loft waiting to be exported to Liberty City in his apartment in downtown LS
    A plan was led down to seize these drugs that ruin the lives of many young adults in this country
    LSPD decided to Raid the loft before these drugs can be exported
    They took their best K-9 Units to sniff out the drugs
    At about 8 am 4 enforcers rolled out of LSPD garade , on their way to the loft.
    They reached the destination at about 8:45 am and saw that the loft was locked from outside, They decided to breach it and went inside to find lots of crates inside, on opening some of the crates they found cutlery and other household items which was explainable because the retired gang member was running a shop selling items like these.
    All crates were checked no drugs were found so the cops decided to bring in the police dogs.
    The police dogs sniffed everywhere and one dog who's name was Barry got a hit in the couch that was in the corner.
    The couch was cut open to see whats inside and to no one's surprise, Multiple bags of drugs were found.
    The cops reported that immediately to the SAPD HQ using Radio.
    While loading the drugs and sealing off the crime scene, Transmission came in from dispatch that a blue corvette was seen fleeing from near the crime scene.
    Units were dispatched to chase the car and prevent its escape as the retired gang member also had a blue corvette according to LSPD database.
    Units were setup on all nearby highways and the suspect was caught , restrained and brought to LSPD and the drugs were successfully seized.
    The retired gang member is now jailed without any chances of bail waiting for his hearing in the court and then hopeful incarceration.

I Barry, swear that all the provided information in this application is only the truth, and nothing but the truth.
    And with this application I accept to Respect all the server and PC rules at all times, Do my job as it should be, and never abuse the equipment provided to me by the SAPD.
    I swear to protect the innocent and serve the San Andreas Constitution.

• what are you trying to do? @Mor

• da fuck

• @Tut-Greco

I want to hire

• @Mor you need to write your own threads, what you're currently doing is stealing others threads...

• @Tut-Greco I did not write this

• @Tut-Greco Am I acceptable or not?

• no mate... i guess doing this may get you banned from forums

• @Tut-Greco said in San Andreas Interceptors:

no mate... i guess doing this may get you banned from forums
    Do I repeat the book?

• you read the original post on how to apply.

you sure don't have enough experience to make ur own group so i can't be arsed explaining that to you

• @Tut-Greco said in San Andreas Interceptors:

you read the original post on how to apply.
    you sure don't have enough experience to make ur own group so i can't be arsed explaining that to you

Ok I'm just a second and you see now

• @Mor said in San Andreas Interceptors:

you read the original post on how to apply.
    LOOK