Appreciate you taking the time to vote and comment on the following topic: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/29283/change-br-starting-minimum-requirements
With that in mind, a few alternative suggestions came of it, therefore I'm going to pitch them to you to vote on.
The things that remain the same in the scenarios are:
- If BR is successful, the amount that the criminals taking part get in the BR will be
(paymentValue + applicableAreaValue) + (paymentPerCop * numberOfCopsTakingPart)
- Criminals within the "applicable area" (i.e. vault area + certain corridors) get more than criminals who are not in the applicable area
- If BR fails, the amount that the cops that take part in the BR get will be
paymentPerSafe * numberUncrackedSafes on bank reset.
- Cops who are not alive or inside the bank on failure/reset get the above payment divided by 3
- There will be caps on the maximum payout, so amounts do not become silly.
- Criminals can start BR with 5 cops on the server (including all squad members regardless of spawn) if server player count is below 40
- Criminals can start BR with 10 cops on the server (including all squad members regardless of spawn) if server player count is above 40
- Criminals can start a BR with 5 cops on the server (including all spawns cops, regardless of squad / squadless)
- Criminals can start a BR with no cops on the server.
Please decide carefully, as we will only be implementing a change with a majority of 50% or more
The vote ends on the 25th Oct @ 12:00pm
EDIT: Scenario 3 updated to remove "if player count below 30" to coincide with @Terry's suggestion that people seem happy with.