Share ur favorite movie/series!

fenter

Harry Potter movies ain't the best, in my opinion. The books are lovely, the movies are 'alright'.

Anyhow, I can't pick any particular movie since I've seen plenty and enjoyed a bunch.

Series is easy. Game of Thrones, Vikings, The100 (even tho haven't seen it for a while), Suits & Band of Brothers. I see others but those are sure my favorites.

(From what I have recently seen or what I think are the best series and movies)
Series: Luther, Hannibal, Star Trek Discovery, The Blacklist, Homeland, Lucifer, Mad Men, White Collar, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and Bodyguard
Movies: Fast & Furious, most Marvel & DC movies, and Glass

Movie: American Psycho, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Silence of the Lambs, Sicario, John Wick, Machine Gun Preacher, Hacksaw Ridge, Rocky Series, Predator 1 & 2. Every Star Wars besides the later ones and episode 1. I've got way more but I've seen all of these atleast 5-10 times.
Series: Hell on Wheels, The Last Kingdom, Deadwood, Black sails, Vikings, Hatfields&Mccoys, GoT, TWD up until season 6ish. the 100 season 1-3. Breaking bad, Narcos, El Chapo, Black Mirror. Band of brothers, The Pacific. Marco Polo. Spartacus.

Other kinds like Scrubs, that 70s show, Psych, BMS, Cobrai Kai.

Go watch Cobra Kai by the way, season 2 comes out this month.

I've seen 90% of the series on my list about 2-3 times. If something is good, why not rewatch it.. Again?

I've probably seen most series that are out in the last years if they even spark somewhat of an interest, but anything history related instantly gets me hard. Please hit me up with any recommendations, I love to watch stuff.

I'll never be able to pick a specific favourite movie or series, besides being a huge nerd for the entire Predator franchise.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.