Your ingame alias: Baphomet
Your real name: Özgür Umut
Your DOB: 22/05/96 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: English and Turkish
English Proficiency: 7/10

How long you have been playing: I played in 2012, after a long break, I have been playing actively since 2020.
Your strengths: I am generally a patient person. I approach things from different perspectives and can evaluate them fairly. I have high empathy skills. And I don't hesitate to take responsibility.
Your weaknesses: I'm a little detail oriented. Sometimes I waste time paying attention to details. I get angry very quickly when I am treated unfairly. Also, I worry too much about certain things - overthinking.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: To be honest, I find this question very meaningful. Because although this seems like a job that everyone would want from afar, I think it is a job that is undesirable by the majority. In fact, I think even some admins would like not to be admins. Because to be realistic, dealing with people and server problems instead of just playing and enjoying the game isn't something everyone can enjoy doing. Therefore, the people who aspire here should not have any expectations of gaining fame and recognition. We need people who will put their heart into this job. As I mentioned above, many people apply here just to increase their reputation and some of them become inactive after receiving acceptance. My reason for applying is because I want to work for SAES and solve people's problems. Because I'm not someone who has achieved everything in this game and took his enthusiasm from the game, just playing to avoid being inactive. There is more to be done for SAES.

Unique qualities you can offer: First of all, I have a very important feature that I would like to point out. I learn very quickly and easily. Even if I don't know a subject at all, it doesn't take me much time to learn. I can detect quickly and solve the problem. Even if it is a problem that I have not encountered before, I try to detect and solve it as soon as possible. Other than that, although I may seem like a cold person, I am a friendly person. I communicate with many new and young people that many people despise and do not even need to communicate with. There are some types that I don't like to see in SAES. They always see themselves above other people. And they only communicate with their own group of friends. I am not one of them. Of course, I also have friends and I spend more time with them. However, any person on the street can be my friend. I am not a person who is closed to new friendships. Sometimes applying the written rules exactly does not gain you anything. From time to time, it is necessary to take the initiative and evaluate the events from different perspectives. I evaluate events from multiple perspectives and take my decisions accordingly. In short, 2 times 2 does not always equal 4.

Server Memberships: Black~Bullets - HQ Lounge VC - HQ Cuban Cars - Impounder
Additional information: Since I had my military service in April, I could not be active for 1.5 months. But before April, I was quite active. You can be sure that I will be as active as possible from now on as before April.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I was warned once because of the group of criminal who was playing as cop, although I actually had good intentions and paid for their damages. And I got muted a few times because of wrong keybind xD But that was a long time ago. I haven't got any punishment for a very long time.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None
  • Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Moist 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward and joining the SAHA team.

We’re really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead. You will be contacted with further instructions later on.

Green-Approved-Vector-Transparent-PNG.png.