Your ingame username: ballhaar
Your ingame alias: Naulty
Your real name: Appie Huisman
Your DOB: 01/06/99 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dutch
Country of residence: The Netherlands
Language skills: Dutch - native, English - intermediate
English Proficiency: I possess a strong English language skills, both spoken and written. I'm able to communicate fluently, understand the grammar and can apply them correctly to produce grammatically accurate sentences.

How long you have been playing: I have been a member from the server since around 2009-2010, but I was inactive for a period of four years starting from 2017.
Your strengths: I am a man who always works in a structured manner and consistently completes tasks. I enjoy social interactions and therefore, I also enjoy interacting with different kinds of people. When it comes to SAES, I find it fascinating to connect with individuals who may live 2000 kilometers away but have their own unique stories. Helping people gives me a sense of fulfillment.
Your weaknesses: I have a low tolerance for criticism that is not substantiated. People lacking respect for one another really frustrate me, and I can't stand those who complain without any valid reason. Apart from that, I'm generally easygoing and can handle a lot, haha.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I have been on this server for quite some time, and it feels like a nostalgic experience for me. As a young boy, I spent countless hours here, and a significant part of my youth was spent online. The hours I currently spend online are mostly about hanging out and connecting with people. I think it would be enjoyable to fill these hours by assisting others, which is why I'm submitting this application.

Unique qualities you can offer: I am a reliable person who follows through on my commitments. I believe in being truthful and honest in my words and actions. I maintain an optimistic outlook and enjoy having a good laugh. I possess strong listening skills, and I have a knack for building connections with others. I also have a strong sense of responsibility when it comes to helping people.

Server Memberships: The Company - Board of Directors, RadioSA - DJ, Cunning Stunts - Racer
Additional information: I am curious about the direction the server is heading in, and I hope to make my own contribution.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have been adminjailed and troll kicked a few times, but it was all in good fun and nothing too serious. If there's anything specific that I might have missed, I genuinely have no recollection of it.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Not that I can remember.
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png