Your ingame username: khalilzw
Your ingame alias: Dinaz
Your real name: Khalil
Your DOB: 24/04/04 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Moroccan / Tunisian
Country of residence: Morocco
Language skills: Arabic - Native, French - Intermediate, English - Intermediate
English Proficiency: As mentioned above, intermediate, I can understand and communicate effectively in the language but with limitations (Formal British may be a bit hard to understand, unless it's Teddy's)

How long you have been playing: I have been playing for approximately 7 years since late 2016.
Your strengths: I am someone who is able to build friendships and contributes to creating a delightful atmosphere within the community. I have been recognized in the server for being someone who likes to chat alot (which is the reason I still play MTA, including wars & BRs obviously). Additionally, during times when there are few things to do, I take the initiative to seek out new players and offer them guidance, which not only sparks their interest but also benefits the gang in boosting the activity, it may not always work, but it does work on keeping them around the server. Furthermore, having held a position of responsibility within a couple of organizations, I highly value collaboration and inclusive decision-making. I actively consult with whom are concerned in the gang, sharing my perspectives and insights to ensure that we make rightful choices.
Your weaknesses: While I am generally known for my friendly and enjoyable behavior (probably a bit controversial for some people), my affability can be tested in the presence of either arrogant and childish players. I find such behavior a bit too irritating, and it may occasionally challenge my ability to maintain a consistently friendly attitude. Additionally, I acknowledge that my past in the community has been a bit too messy, which is not something to be looked up to. However, since my ban, I have embarked on a journey of gradual personal growth and positive transformation, which is obviously what happens to most people when they grow up. This ongoing process of self improvement serves as a constant source of inspiration and motivation for me. I try to learn from my past experiences and continually better myself, always aspiring to become a better version of myself.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I have always been interested in joining the team for a long time now. However, the timing and circumstances never seemed quite right until now. Like everyone else, I am eager to take on a new role in the server and gain a fresh experience. I want to be able to help people in a more meaningful way rather than just chasing them down like a maniac, which has always felt awkward. By becoming a part of the team, I hope to bring a different perspective and contribute positively to the community. I want to use my skills and knowledge to assist players and create a welcoming environment. Joining the team would allow me to make a genuine impact and ensure that everyone enjoys their time in the server again.

Unique qualities you can offer: I exhibit a fair amount of unique qualities that make me a valuable asset to the community. I am currently highly active, actively participating in the server's activities and events and interacting with other players to cure the boredom if there is not much to do, it is either that or I would go AFK and do something in real-life. However, my sociable and friendly nature allows me to connect effortlessly, fostering inclusivity and establishing strong relationships. Additionally, my deep knowledge of the community and its players enables me to navigate effectively and offer support. I value collaboration, actively seeking opportunities to work together and promote collective growth. Lastly, I am open to sharing perspectives and insights, contributing to a culture of open communication and personal development. Overall, I am eager to contribute, build connections, and foster a positive environment within the community.

Server Memberships: The Company - Board of Directors
Additional information: In addition to my previous points, it is important to note the dedication and attachment that not only I but also many players have towards the server. SAES has become an integral part of our lives, a place we consistently return to despite exploring other games. The server holds a special significance in our memories, as most of us had been playing on it almost everyday at a certain point in time. The time spent playing, interacting, and keeping ourselves busy in the server has created definitely created lasting memories (good or bad, does not really matter) and connections. Regardless of the lack of players recently, SAES undeniably holds a significant place in our gaming experiences, leaving a lasting impact that keeps atleast some of us entitled to the server.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: One or 2 AJs since 2020 (after being unbanned). Anything before that was when I was a beginner so it was definitely a shitshow.
Previous (legitimate) bans: A ban in 2018 that lasted a couple years for involvement in a server that used to be a copycat of this server.
  • Like 15
  • Haha 5
  • Moist 3

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png