Your ingame username: Judyess
Your ingame alias: Judy
Your real name: Salem
Your DOB: 28/11/02 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Sousse
Language skills: Arabic, English, French
English Proficiency: I have a B2 certificate in English.

How long you have been playing: 5 Years ago
Your strengths: My finest strengths are that I am well-organized, motivated, and goal-oriented. People can see my strengths, and I take delight in every assignment I complete. I will perform all of the tasks that have been assigned to me. This will assist me in advancing in my job. I've always been organized, ever since I was a small child. If the location where you work and live is in order, I believe you can do more. I've been organizing my mother's house since I moved in with her. This makes it easy for her to locate her belongings. One of my other abilities is my ability to encourage those around me. I assist them in demonstrating their ability. I also compliment them on their accomplishments. It's 2 different streets when it ensues to motivation. By the way, I carry myself, I have inspired individuals to achieve better for themselves.
Your weaknesses: If we're going to be honest here, i won't brag about any ''fake'' weakness, like perfectionist, or hard worker.. the one and only ''weakness'' I have is, giving people a second chance, is it a weakness or not? I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: SAHA has always been a huge ambition of mine, I love and am passionate to help people out. I crave the feeling of satisfaction when I do. I would love to be recognised for this. I tend to help out a lot in the community where I live. I have also played SAES:RPG for a long time and I am quite a dedicated player to the server and have contributed a lot to the community. I feel as though I would be an asset to the staff team and would stick to my role and hold it with responsibility and enthusiasm. As a SAHA member I would always go out of my way to help others and due to life experiences I am a very caring person and am able to sympathise easily. I am honest, trustworthy and would never go back on my word or lie for that matter. I am also innovative and would love and am eager to bring this and contribute my ideas to the SAHA team.

Unique qualities you can offer:

Kind and Friendly: I am a very friendly person and I like to ask everyone how they are. I believe that this makes me approachable which is crucial for a staff member as the community needs to feel happy with coming to you with queries and problems. Helpful, but not too much: Being helpful is a huge part of being a staff member. Lots of people are helpful on the server, we all share knowledge to help each other. However, what I believe separates me from other candidates is that I am not too helpful, if there are already people helping someone, I don’t get involved as having too many people saying something can be confusing for the recipient of the information. Furthermore, I explain why things are as they are and offer alternatives such as “you can trade grass instead”.

Experienced and Dedicated: I have been around on this server for a long time. I am active basically every day. I also have a lot of experience on the server which means that I can help and the help I give is current and up to date. Curious: I learn through asking questions. If I do not know something or don’t understand something, I ask questions because without asking you may never know. This will help me as a SAHA member learn how to do new things, learn from mistakes but also not be afraid to ask questions to others involving gameplay. Nobody knows everything, you need to keep an open mind to learn.

Honest: Honesty is the best policy. That’s what I live by, I detest lying and do my best to avoid it. But I’m also honest when I do not understand something or feel uncomfortable with something. This encourages me to seek advice which I believe is good as you don’t learn without seeking the correct answers.

Teamwork: I understand how important teamwork is and I am more then comfortable working as a team member. I understand how strong teams can be when formed correctly, I believe that I would make a great part of the staff team as I know my place, get along with them and can contribute to my skills and time towards them.

Human: I make mistakes. I cannot deny that I do not, I am human. However, what’s important about me is that I learn from my mistakes and spend time processing them to ensure that it won’t happen again. Patient: Patience is a huge skill that SAHA must have, and I believe that I do possess this. I understand that sometimes some people need that extra bit of explanation and I am willing to help that extra bit and not get frustrated with them when they do not understand things.

Maturity: In the last year I have become much more mature. Before that I always treated this place as a place to have fun and didn’t understand how to handle things properly. Now, I would like to think that I am much more mature. I am fun but not silly. I do not let quarrels with other effect my gameplay of attitude towards others. However, like most, I do have my lapses, but I am always working on being a better version of me and I hope that you recognise this!

Server Memberships: * ***OutBreak:*** Supervisor * ***LoungeVC:*** HQ ( Head of bets ) * ***Cuban Cars:*** Member * ***LWS:*** Trusted Member
Additional information: around for a long while now, i know the community good enough and im in contact with the majority of it , so i reached the period where i look forward to get a spot withnin the SAES , I've been interested in SAHA since many months so i believe i deserve getting a chance and im not letting you down.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: 

Punishments: 3 admin jails;
The first was because I asked SAES Tut to warp me to an inactive player's property while I was in jail.
The second reason was to avoid being arrested.
Third As CC was impounding automobiles, Daryl arrived and accused me of abuse. I'm sure there was a miscommunication.
Previous (legitimate) bans: 

My first suspension occurred in 2019, when I was just starting out in my career. My second ban came in mid-2020 for being a member of a copycat server; I didn't appeal it, but I did explain my circumstances to Brophy, explaining that I was only a gamer and that he understood. After three days, I returned.
Before I sign out, I'd like to state unequivocally that I have learned from every single error and transgression, since I have been free of sanctions for the past five months.

Edited by Judyes
  • Like 17

• Judyy changed the title to [SAHA APPLICATION]: Judy
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png