Your real name: Dmitriy
Your DOB: 30/11/98 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Ukrainian
Country of residence: Ukraine
Language skills: English, Russian, Ukrainian
English Proficiency: C1

How long you have been playing: Since 2016, I suppose
Your strengths: I'm always around, should one need help, not just because of activity, although I've been quite active recently but because I'm exceedingly engrossed in sorting things out. I can't explain my passion for dealing with those situations but I'm sure I'd be correct in assuming that I spend a big deal of my gaming time helping the others. I'm fanatical about that sort of things.
Your weaknesses: I wouldn't really say I have some regarding this position, but nobody is perfect so I wouldn't assume the burden to claim I am. There's always a defect but doesn't that make us unique?

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: For the past couple of years I've had lots of opportunities to try my hand at dealing with. I've seen many players either new or not who were rulebreaking or seeking for help in chat which I couldn't just pass by. Usually that occurs when there isn't an admin around. The last time I can recall took place 5 days ago when a guy who resumed after a one-year-inactivity discovered that he was stuck in jail with no timer. Even though I've never had access to the spawn I'm trying to be useful as I thoroughly enjoy what you guys do.

Unique qualities you can offer: I've been playing SAES for quite a while and I know It inside and out. I can also speak three languages which would stand me in good stead for this position. I have a lot of free time and It doesn't seem to be going to change in the near future. The war doesn't also affect me that much anymore so I can always stay around to assist. I'm fully convinced I can handle the position.

Server Memberships: FBI, DE, LWS, SAI, the Government, BRINKS
Additional information: Weighing up the pros and cons you may remember that in the very beginning of the war I wasn't acting in the most decent way treating some Russian players in the way I shouldn't have. This is of course inappropriate, and It's what I'd like to appologize for, to those first of all, who I may have offended. I could try to account for that by the loss of two close friends murdered by the opposite side, but that isn't probably a good excuse. I cannot change the past but I can affect the future. Thanks for your time reading this, I have found It essential to add into this section.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't remember any
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned for 24 hours back in 2016 for starting solo br. I was new to the server and had no idea about the rules
  • Like 27

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward and joining the CS team.

We’re really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead. You will be contacted with further instructions later on.

Green-Approved-Vector-Transparent-PNG.png.   

• Like 2