alone

Your ingame username: alone1
Your ingame alias: alone
Your real name: Khalil
Your DOB: 05/17/03
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic(Fluent), French(Conversational), English(Advanced) and two other languages that i dont want to state publicly.
English Proficiency: B2

How long you have been playing: i belive that i joined SAES in the end of 2013, but after a while i went inactive and lost my old account so i had to make my current one back in 2018.
Your strengths: My strengths are self-motivated, i believe that im cool and friendly guy and my people skills are my greatest strength. I find it easy to connect with almost anyone, and I often know how to empathize with others in an appropriate way, i also believe that i have a good energy that makes me so active in my real life or either ingame to achieve my goals or enjoy my time, im always focused whether it comes to do my work or to take care of my responsibilities, im a too positive man too, and this will take me to the next question as it  can have both favorable and unfavorable consequences.
Your weaknesses: as i mentioned above, im a too positive man and its a perfect strength for me, but whenever it comes to get an unexpected/negative result, It become the worse, but never been a negative guy as I've learned a lot from my mistakes and will always take the positive side of failure, i struggle with negative criticism too and can become obsessed with perfecting my work after receiving notes from a supervisor., while I appreciate the guidance, i think I can learn to be less harsh on myself.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: When it comes to helping players, I found myself helping a lot the community, both publicly and privately, also contributed with Community Staffs in their discussions more than once whether it comes to the translation and explaining the rules or the basics of the gamemode, so as an experienced player who has a decent knowledge of SAES after experiencing it for more than 9 years facing different times or lemme call it ages when the server changed and changed to serve the community needs, along with the knowledge also the experience and the activity I have done so far gives me that overconfidence that makes me sure about fulfilling this job in a perfect way, so that made me think a bit about how to contribute and serve this community in an official way and take the responsibilities and tasks along with it, as I've really been active from the day I came back from inactivity until today, almost a year later, reaching more than 3k hours of play time, which made me think if I spent the same time both helping and enjoying the game as a community staff member, the difference would be greater, as it will improve me and the community aswell, so that's what I'm planning for and what I really want to achieve in my career, in addition, I accept this as a challenge where SAES comes with a strict application like this, which doesn't look that different from irl job interviews but even tougher, so I believe joining this challenge will improve me for the better, even a try will make a step forward.

Unique qualities you can offer: The main characteristic i see on me as a community supporter is comprehension, and i really count on this in my character because being comprehensive and able to emphasize with others is an emotional process by which we understand other players situations and feelings, this intellectual connection is the first step towards helping them solve their problems, i will go through many difficult situations, but im a perseverant and patient person and this is critical, im arming myself with patience and see every situation with perspective. im also a good listener and observer with skill, some players know how to state their needs and problems, but others or newbies specifically may find it very difficult to express their needs, in any case i will always pay attention and help as far as i can go. Communication skills is one of the best I can offer and really count on too, I'm so proficient in this as i'm a person love to discover most of the cultures and their languages, i speak four languages and the fifth one in progress, i have communicated with many different players and so on i will make sure to adapt the way i communicate to fit each player and the situation, this is something i have learned and developing it by time and experience. Also i believe i have a lot of problem solving skills, i live my life and i conduct my work according to a single incredibly important motto "failing to prepare is preparing to fail" I’m a firm believer, in other words, of the primacy of careful planning, without it, anything is almost always doomed to fail.

Server Memberships: Black~Bullets Turf Manager - RadioSA - raceTech - Outbreak Organization - ZIP Planning and Construction
Additional information: Well, im known as Khalil a 20 yo boy who loves to code, designer and studying computer science, im always down for late nights and chilling out, im very well active ingame but i got to take care of my business the past three months as the final exams started first of may so i had to prepare.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: In my whole career i have only had two warns, perhaps 3 mutes and no adminjails, last warn occurred approximately 8 months ago.
Previous (legitimate) bans: i believe that i got a ban back in 2018, because i accidentally logged in suspicious computer, after making an appeal and proving somethings i got unbanned, it wasnt legitimate imo but i have to state.

Edited by alone
removed somethings, thats imo unnecessary to say.
  • Like 33
  • Moist 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Like 1