Your ingame alias: Curvy
Your real name: Elyes
Your DOB: 19/08/99 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic, French and English
English Proficiency: Very proficient.

How long you have been playing: I have been playing SAES for 9 years.
Your strengths: I am a dedicated individual who always puts in 100% effort into any task or project that I undertake. With a strong sense of organization, I see to it that everything is well-planned and executed. Having held a high ranking position in the longest living and most esteemed squad, I've developed some serious problem solving skills and the ability to find practical solutions. One of my strengths is being a good listener, always willing to lend an ear to others, whether it's to discuss their concerns, issues, or engage in casual conversation. I have a genuine desire to help others, and unless I am genuinely unable to offer assistance, I never deny anyone in need. Through my experiences, I have developed the skill of being an effective mediator, addressing conflicts with reason and sensitivity, without causing offense to any party involved. Furthermore, I understand the importance of balance and can seamlessly switch between seriousness and lightheartedness, partaking in harmless silliness when appropriate. Lastly, my proficiency in English, Arabic, and above-average French allows me to communicate with the diverse player base, ensuring efficient and inclusive interactions.
Your weaknesses: I would say I tend to have a short temper when it comes to people with a condescending attitude, but as mentioned above I always find a way to adapt long enough to get around it and resolve the issue. As for my second major weakness, I would say lack of patience; sometimes I can be impatient and get easily frustrated about things taking too long. These weaknesses are evident in real life as well and I have been working on them.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I never anticipated that the recruitment would reopen. At one point, I considered giving up on trying. However, considering that I have dedicated nearly a decade of my time to this server, I cannot deny the appeal of contributing to its growth by applying for this position. This realisation, along with my passion for the community and my desire to make a positive impact, has reignited my motivation to pursue this opportunity. In addition to my dedication, I possess a thorough understanding of how the server operates and a comprehensive knowledge of all the rules. I am confident that I possess the necessary experience, patience, and dedication to successfully undertake the responsibilities that come with this position.

Unique qualities you can offer: I possess several qualities that I am willing to offer to obtain this position. Dedication, maturity, and dependability are just a few traits I bring to the table. I have the ability to adapt to various situations, whether it's working openly or under pressure, and I always strive to solve problems in a peaceful manner while remaining unbiased and avoiding conflicts. Moreover, effective communication is one of my strongest attributes. I have honed this skill, enabling me to interact effectively with others and build positive relationships with individuals of diverse personalities within the server. Additionally, I can be entrusted with important responsibilities. I am disciplined and capable of maintaining a serious demeanor when necessary, while also knowing when it's appropriate to engage in lighthearted banter. Furthermore, I treat everyone with equal respect and never act unreasonably towards anyone.

Server Memberships: SWAT, Desert Eagles, Homeland Security, Secret Service, Lounge Venture Capital and ProCops.
Additional information: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Elyes, a Tunisian male of 23 years. Currently, I am pursuing a dual license program in English literacy, civilisation and history, eagerly awaiting my imminent graduation. I find great value in music as it serves as a means for me to cope with stress or find solace during my pastime. In 2011, I began playing MTA, and it wasn't until late 2014 that I discovered SAES. However, I didn't actually give it a try until a year later.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None as long as I can remember.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned in 2015 for impersonating, I used to play in a server back in 2012 that requires you to wear its name as a tag, I don't know what went through my mind and made me wear SAES> tags.
  • Like 21
  • Haha 8
  • Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png