Your ingame username: joseluisao123
Your ingame alias: brondy
Your real name: Mehmet Ali
Your DOB: 12/12/97 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: English and Turkish
English Proficiency: Proficient enough to have an advanced conversation in English.

How long you have been playing: I have been playing since 2013 summer.
Your strengths: I have been playing SAES since 2013, getting to know different generations, I would say that experience is one of my strengths here. Next to that, I am a very social person who loves to interact with others. Finally, I would consider the ability to manage to be one of my strengths
Your weaknesses: I trust people easily because I believe they have a good will like I do but I have been let down because of it many times, so I gotta be more sceptic on that kind of situations.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I find myself experienced enough for this role and I will be happy to do it. I'm happy to help people and earn their respect. I assume I'm active enough and my communication with people is strong. I'm in a lot of groups and I help people all the time. I think I communicate very well with people and always help them. The reason I applied for is because I have confidence in myself and I believe I can handle the job. I don't like to ignore people in general, and I don't ignore them by answering people's questions in general. I believe I can always be honest with people in that view and be careful to look after them. I always try to finish the task assigned to me by completing it without interrupting it.Like the work I do in real life, I always try to do the tasks I take on to the best of my ability.

Unique qualities you can offer: One quality I can offer you is my experience with no doubt. Having been a player on this server for years practically taught me every corner of the server. Ive acted as HQ in LWS for a quite long time. Having met different kinds of people, taking part in different roleplay scenarios, understanding the perspective of other people has developed my skills in every aspect.  I have always been impartial and independet.

Server Memberships: LWS HQ - Cuban Cars Impounder - ALT Member - rTECH Professional -  SWAT 
Additional information: My name is Mehmet Ali and I am 25 years old. I live in Turkey / Bursa. I work as a planning manager at a private design firm. I am also studying in the last year of my second university. I like to listen to music (who doesn't actually), I usually like to listen to old-school rap. I spend a lot of time on the computer and i am constantly in touch with people. Because of my job, I communicate with a lot of people both abroad and domestically. I'm learning to appeal to people. I'm always improving myself for the better.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I haven't been punished, at least I don't remember getting punished.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned long time ago because of multiaccounting when I was a new player. (2013)

Edited by brondy
  • Like 18
  • Moist 3

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png