koko

Your ingame username: kaloqndichev
Your ingame alias: koko
Your real name: Kaloqn
Your DOB: 13/06/00 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Bulgaria
Country of residence: Bulgarian
Language skills: Fluent / English - B2 (Intermediate)
English Proficiency: I am able to comprehend and communicate with it properly in a limited scale obviously.

How long you have been playing: Over 8-10 years, actively playing until now.
Your strengths: As someone who has been around the server for quite some time, I bring a wealth of experience and a deep understanding of the server's system and quite a knowledge of the server's player-base. Having actively engaged with the community for several years, I have a deep understanding of how the game works, the rules of the server, and the different challenges that come up in a gaming community. This knowledge helps me navigate the server with confidence and be a valuable member of any team or project. One of my greatest strengths lies in my ability to build good relationships with other players. I believe in creating a friendly and welcoming environment where everyone feels included and supported. I'm friendly and easy to approach, which helps me connect with others and gain their trust. I also make sure to communicate and work together with others and perhaps help them out with whichever issues they may face.
Your weaknesses: While I consider myself friendly and approachable, one weakness I have is being a bit reserved and quiet during most of my sessions. This means that my activity in the server may not always be obvious unless you happen to encounter me during a store robbery or any other server events. However, despite my quiet nature, I am fully committed to contributing to the community and making meaningful contributions whenever possible. Another weakness I have is occasionally becoming too focused on individual tasks or goals. As someone who enjoys immersive gameplay, I can get absorbed in specific activities, sometimes overlooking broader team dynamics or community initiatives. However, the involvement in the HQ team of the current gang I am apart of currently has taught me to disregard such weakness and strive to maintain a balance between pursuing personal objectives and actively participating in collaborative endeavors, ensuring that I am a supportive and engaged member of the community.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I am applying for this role because I have been a part of this server for a significant period of time, and I believe it is time for me to take a step forward and contribute to the community that I have grown up playing in. It brings me great pleasure to have the opportunity to give back and be a valuable asset to the server that has provided me with countless enjoyable experiences. While these experiences might have faded, I do still feel the need to apply to perhaps be able to bring it back into existence, hopefully. I am eager to apply my knowledge, skills, and passion to contribute to the growth and success of the server, and to help create a better environment for other players.

Unique qualities you can offer: I possess a unique quality of being highly active on the server as I work using my computer, allowing me to dedicate a significant amount of time to the server. This level of activity allows me to be mostly available to assist and help players, enhancing their overall experience in the server. Having observed many players leaving the server in the past due to a lack of guidance, I am committed to helping new and existing players navigate the server's gameplay & rules, ensuring they receive the necessary guidance and support to enjoy their gameplay and remain engaged with the server.

Server Memberships: Thc (HQ) , Outbreak (HQ) ,SAFD (HQ) ,Cuban Cars (Honorary HQ) ,RaceTech-(Honorary HQ) , Cunning Stunts -Stunter , LWS -Trusted member, ALT-Advanced member
Additional information: Overall, my qualities of exceptional activity, player support, and a proactive approach to addressing challenges make me a valuable asset to the team, capable of positively impacting the server's growth and success.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Well,I have been muted and AJ few times (some of them are troll).
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.
  • Like 24
  • Haha 1
  • Moist 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png