Your ingame alias: FreshCoffee
Your real name: Mosaab
Your DOB: 13/09/04 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Moroccan
Country of residence: Morocco
Language skills: I speak Arabic English French and a little bit of German
English Proficiency: I can't rate myself but i think it's decent

How long you have been playing: I've started playing since 2017 but then went inactive
Your strengths: Im active alot in SAES since it's the only server i play in mta currently, im self motivated and i put alot of effort in things i like both in real life and in-game
Your weaknesses: My weakness is that im a perfectionist, i cant leave something unfinished for later and also worrying for mistakes i made

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I've always been intrested in being part of the SAES staff team and i think that i'll have a chance since there won't any competition, overall i just want the experience of being a staff

Unique qualities you can offer: I can help out new players and go with them step by step to get familiar within the game, i could even use translator with them if i cant understand them. What makes me more unique is that i easly empathize and relate to people thereby making new friends. I'm also an old and experienced player in the game

Server Memberships: I'm part of s.w.a.t. and a SAFD and GXT probation
Additional information: Im mosaab . I like playing video games, ride mountain bikes with my friends and play football every Sunday and i also like going to the gym from time to time

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Latest one was a mute
Previous (legitimate) bans: Do not remember

Edited by FreshCoffee
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

• 2 months later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png