[SUGGESTION] Revive San Andreas Pirates[SOLVED]

chaplin

Question

As far as I remember SAP was a group created back in 2012 and it was a very popular group since all the activities of the group were taking place around the huge sea map of SA. The only remains of this group is their sick base in South Whetstone, where I have to admit I go there sometimes when I am bored and admire the mapping and the style of this base. This post is created to see if people are willing to participate in a new effort to revive San Andreas Pirates and also to see if admins agree to bring back the islands and custom mappings in the sea of SA. Personally, I am 100% available to revive the group and make sure everyone participating in the activities/roleplays will have fun.

Here's their closing activity from 2020:

and some videos captured:

I hope people will support this suggestion and create a new SAP group because it will be a great addition to this server and many people will start get in touch with Roleplaying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Brophy said:

I have passed this information to group management to take a look at @chaplin

I take it @ESO has no issues with this?

i actually do. when i closed SAP i had my fair reasons which SAP's HQ team agreed with alongside most members. and for other reasons that dont have to be shared here i don't think reviving it is the right choice at all, imo the least sign of respect we can show to this legendary group is to leave it as it is rather than turn it into a joke.

i know many are interested in sea life RP, what's stopping them from making their own group with a new unique name and identity other than being too lazy to put actual efforts and the interest to inherit SAP and have a running group based on it's former glory without putting hard work?

since we closed numerous people have contacted me on multiple occasions regarding this matter, and as i'v always answered, if there is anyone who's interested into actually putting efforts to make a new group with a unique identity based on sea life and sea RP i'm willing to offer help & support with all my experience and efforts, and that group can even have SAP cave (the old base) as well if needed. but the rest gotta be a fresh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1