All Load Trucking

Lazar's Application for ALT

lazar_

**Personal Information:**

**Ingame nickname:** lazar

**Ingame account name:** kingfeuer

**Gender and Country of residence:** -Male and Pakistan

**How well do you speak English?:** -Good

**Time playing GTA-SA and Time playing SAES:RPG:** GTA-SA since 2020, SAES since May 2021

**What can "you" bring to the company?:** I am a chill guy, I don't fight randomly with people. I can be a friendly guy in this group. I will hopefully post activities.

**Tell us a little about "yourself" in the server:** I joined May 2021, started off with police, then moved to criminals. I have alot of cars and like to drive around the map.

**What's your current organization and rank?:** GT, Level 1 (I joined recently)

**List the groups you are currently in:** TMH, CS

**List your strengths and weaknesses:** Strengths: I drive carefully, don't crash around. Also chill and not stress taking. Weakness: Shooting.

**Which division do you wish to/will join once being a full member?**: I wish to join Trucker, as it fits me most.

**What do you expect from being in ALT?** A friendly community, nice truckers, mechanics etc. I expect nice trucks, the big ones.

**Do you fully understand the server rules written in F1?**: Yes I do.

**Rate your driving skills on a scale from 1/10:** -8

**If a ProCop Officer or SAI, flashes their light and sirens and you are wanted, what do you do?:** Stop at the side of the road. Wait for him to come. Cooperate with them.

**What does "RP" mean to you?:** Being a character and doing what the purpose of that character is. 

**Do you understand that being apart of ALT is to refuel gas stations and that you are to refuel them every once in a while?:** Yes, I will try to do that frequently.

**What is your reason(s) for wanting to join All Load Trucking? (Minimum of 20 words):** I like cars and trucks. I feel like trucking gives me relaxation. I also play ETS 2 so I know some trucks too. ALT is what I want to join because it fits me.

**Explain in your own words: What does ALT rules #9 consist of?** Never be rude to people. Always try to be kind.

**Is it an ALT rulebreak to say you are a HQ while you are not?** It is a rulebreak because you are impersonating someone.

**Optional: Name some references. Alpha

Spoiler

semi-semitrailer-truck-tractor-highway.j

• Like 1

spacer.png

Type Of Activity: Trucking
ALT Members: N/A
Participants: N/A
Information/Story: Delivering construction stuff to LV 
Screenshots: 

• Like 1