All Load Trucking

daddysett's application for alt

daddy_sett

**Personal Information:**

**Ingame nickname:** - daddysett

**Ingame account name:** - daddysett

**Gender and Country of residence:** - male tunisia

**How well do you speak English?:** - 8.5/10

**Time playing GTA-SA and Time playing SAES:RPG:** - I started playing GTA-SA in 2010 and saes late 2020

**What can "you" bring to the company?:** - I am a good active player and I am a good trucker and I'll refuel gas stations 

**Tell us a little about "yourself" in the server:** - i love dming cesar

**What's your current organization and rank?:** - CDC lvl 4 CDC rspected

**List the groups you are currently in:** - n/a (but i am in TS and i am hq we are not official yet)

**List your strengths and weaknesses:** -  My strengths are that I am  an active player and my only weaknesse is not trying to not kill cesar every minute

**Which division do you wish to/will join once being a full member?** trucking

**What do you expect from being in ALT?** making trucking friends

**Do you fully understand the server rules written in F1?** yes i do

**Rate your driving skills on a scale from 1/10:** - 8.5/10

**If a ProCop Officer or SAI, flashes their light and sirens and you are wanted, what do you do?:** I pull over and work the RP scene if there is an RP scene

**What does "RP" mean to you?:** - It is when people act like they are someone else

**Do you understand that being apart of ALT is to refuel gas stations and that you are to refuel them every once in a while?:** - yes i do

**What is your reason(s) for wanting to join All Load Trucking? (Minimum of 20 words):** - When I started playing GTA-SA I always loved trucking and I just wanted to experience trucking in ALT

**Explain in your own words: What does ALT rules #9 consist of?** - just don't be an asshole to the others

**Is it an ALT rulebreak to say you are a HQ while you are not?** - yes it is .

**Optional: Name some references. (Any ALT member that bought you to apply or might vote for you)** @CeSaR @Drogado

**Post your app with a picture of a truck to be considered. (in a spoiler)**
Spoiler

1InpoBg.png

Edited by daddy_sett
  • Like 7
  • Moist 1

• 2 weeks later...