[SUGGESTION] HYDRA DONATION REWARD[SOLVED]

PinkyyyTinkyyy

Question

~[HEY]~

~[COULD I PLEASE SUGGEST THAT AS A DONATION REWARD, WE CAN GET A HYDRA AIRCRAFT, BUT OBVIOUSLY WITH THE GUNS DISABLED. IT WOULD BE SPECIAL TO HAVE YOUR OWN HYDRA, SO SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF... YOU WOULD NEED MINIMUM OF SAY 30 POINTS BEFORE IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO REQUEST A HYDRA AS YOUR DONATION REWARD.]~

~[I OBVIOUSLY WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO FLY A HYDRA AROUND SAES, AS I THINK ITS UNFAIR THAT ONLY PEOPLE IN SPECIAL GROUPS CAN GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO THIS. SAES SHOULD BE A PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY EVERYTHING THAT IT HAS TO OFFER.
I HOPE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT COULD BE CHANGED IN THE FUTURE.]~

~[THANKS FOR READING]~

@JohnnyEnglish I believe handling.cfg also includes aircrafts handling features such as thrust etc. So by bringing changes in them, handling can surely be changed. I found some attributes in the file, you can look at the screenshot.
alt text

@mubeen said in [SUGGESTION] HYDRA DONATION REWARD:

@JohnnyEnglish I believe handling.cfg also includes aircrafts handling features such as thrust etc. So by bringing changes in them, handling can surely be changed. I found some attributes in the file, you can look at the screenshot.
alt text

You're right that aircraft handlings are defined in handling.cfg, but MTA servers does not use files from local installations - they use MTA functions which in this case would be setVehicleHandling. It has a note saying you can change aircraft velocity, but that doesn't quite suffice in most cases as you'll want to look at various other handling flags as well.

@Tut well, you are right. I did some research and found out that along with setVehicleHandling, you have to use other functions as well. But still, it is not that easy to obtain the desire results even by using such functions. So, I am gonna agree after looking at all these aspects that it's not worth doing it, given the demand of the server.