[SUGGESTION] HYDRA DONATION REWARD[SOLVED]

PinkyyyTinkyyy

Question

~[HEY]~

~[COULD I PLEASE SUGGEST THAT AS A DONATION REWARD, WE CAN GET A HYDRA AIRCRAFT, BUT OBVIOUSLY WITH THE GUNS DISABLED. IT WOULD BE SPECIAL TO HAVE YOUR OWN HYDRA, SO SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF... YOU WOULD NEED MINIMUM OF SAY 30 POINTS BEFORE IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO REQUEST A HYDRA AS YOUR DONATION REWARD.]~

~[I OBVIOUSLY WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO FLY A HYDRA AROUND SAES, AS I THINK ITS UNFAIR THAT ONLY PEOPLE IN SPECIAL GROUPS CAN GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO THIS. SAES SHOULD BE A PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY EVERYTHING THAT IT HAS TO OFFER.
I HOPE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT COULD BE CHANGED IN THE FUTURE.]~

~[THANKS FOR READING]~

@Sanfara ~[BUT WHY SHOULD THESE GROUPS HOLD SO MUCH POWER OVER CERTAIN VEHICLES, NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE APART OF DE OR CLO... OR EVEN CANT GET INTO THESE GROUPS, BUT STILL LIKE TO FLY PLANES, SURELY IT SHOULD BE AN OPTION FOR ANYONE TO HAVE THESE REWARDS IF THEY ARE ACCEPTED FOR DONATION ON THE SERVER AND IF THE MEMBERS DID GET INTO THESE SPECIAL GROUPS THEN THEY WOULD HAVE THE ADDED BONUS OF THE WEAPONS THAT DONATORS WOULDNT HAVE, SO I SEE NO ISSUE IN IT REALLY.]~

@Sanfara said in [SUGGESTION] HYDRA DONATION REWARD:

If players had the right to request a hydra and so on a tank, then what's the point of try harding for CLO and DE?

Shouldn't be a logic to refuse someone what is basically in essence a one-seat shamal with a slightly better handling and smaller hitbox (this is exactly what it is if weapons on it are disabled)

@Curvy ~[(IF IT GOT ACCEPTED) WHO WANTS TO PLAY ON THEIR DONO IN ANOTHER DIMENSION ALONE AWAY FROM THEIR FRIENDS? THATS JUST CASTING PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE COMMUNITY.
PEOPLE WOULD CHILL IN THEM LIKE THEY DO IN CARS OR SHAMALS AND BE FLYING TOGETHER TO SRS OR WHATEVER, ITS REALLY NO DIFFERENCE FROM A SHAMAL OR ANY OTHER AIRCRAFT, BUT OBV THERE WOULD BE NO WEPS ON IT.
YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A SPECIAL GROUP WHO HAS ACCESS TO HYDRAS WHENEVER YOU WANT TO PLAY IN ONE, SO WHY CANT EVERYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME PRIVILEGE OF JUMPING IN THEIR OWN HYDRA TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO IN IT WITH THEIR MATES?]~

A weapon disabled hydra for just flying around... Do-able if you ask me. Shamal doesn't have the handling and power hydra does. Obviously, it'd probably be more expensive than your regular airplane (10 GBP). This one is a "why not?" for me.

If this actually became a thing, then please don't get offended from what DE or CLO gonna be doing to any random flying hydra around...

We usually just fly hydras around to stunt and waste time, so ye i like the suggestion.. give us sth to shoot while flying around.

Bro, ain't no way we chasing criminals in hydras. At this point, yall are making this pay to escape. We shouldn't have to donate for shit in order to arrest people nor should there be donations that make fleeing easier.

Only way this could work is if we make a whole different dimension for it.

As much as nice this would be... let's be honest do you want a server with 90% of the players flying around because they are donators and the other 10% using there cars because they couldn't afford a donation? ehhhhh nice but no but yes but no you know?

@PinkyyyTinkyyy said in [SUGGESTION] HYDRA DONATION REWARD:
COMMUNITY.

YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A SPECIAL GROUP WHO HAS ACCESS TO HYDRAS WHENEVER YOU WANT TO PLAY IN ONE, SO WHY CANT EVERYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME PRIVILEGE OF JUMPING IN THEIR OWN HYDRA TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO IN IT WITH THEIR MATES?]~**

You are suggesting replacing DE because not everyone can get in it, with the donator group which again not everyone can get in?

If people being unable to join a group to get access to this vehicle is the reason behind your suggestion, then your suggested solution does not resolve the aforementioned issue.

@DROT ~[I NEVER SAID TO REPLACE DE, DE HAVE AIRCRAFTS WITH WEAPONS THIS IS PART OF THEM BEING A SPECIAL GROUP... I AM ONLY TRYING TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR THE HYDRA PLANE TO BECOME APART OF THE DONATION REWARD COLLECTION WITH NO WEAPONS ON IT. YES I AM AWARE THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN DONATE, BUT THEN ANOTHER ARGUMENT WOULD BE... WHY DOES SAES OFFER DONATION REWARDS AT ALL IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN, IF ITS NOT FAIR ON EVERYONE NOT BEING ABLE TO DONATE TO GET ANY VEHICLE OR AIRCRAFT... SURELY THIS WOULD APPLY TO ALL DONATIONS NOT JUST FOR A HYDRA?
I WAS SIMPLY POINTING OUT ALOT OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMENTED ARE MEMBERS OF SPECIAL GROUPS WHO GET TO USE THESE PLANES DAILY, AND IF I HAD A HYDRA ON DONO I WOULD CERTAINLY BE ADDING MY FRIENDS WHO CANT OR HAVNT DONATED TO THE SERVER ON DVM SO THAT THEY COULD ALSO ENJOY THE PLANE ALONG WITH ME JUST LIKE I DO WITH ALL MY OTHER DONO VEHICLES, I SHARE THEM WITH MY FRIENDS / GANG MATES BECAUSE I KNOW NOT EVERYONE CAN DONATE.]~

@Kruger said in [SUGGESTION] HYDRA DONATION REWARD:

Bro, ain't no way we chasing criminals in hydras. At this point, yall are making this pay to escape. We shouldn't have to donate for shit in order to arrest people nor should there be donations that make fleeing easier.

Only way this could work is if we make a whole different dimension for it.

this ^. a shamal is much different than a hydra, it takes much slower to take off with a shamal and also you can land with a hydra pretty much anywhere given you aren't a trash pilot like teddy. if you are suggesting to use a hydra to travel between SRs then that's a complete no because it is very easy to escape cops that way if you actually know how to properly handle the hydra. On the other hand, if you just want to roam around with a hydra and NOT travel with it to SRs and BRs then sure why not (Maybe a restriction of having 0 stars to enter the hydra?)

@Rake ~[THIS IS A FAIR SUGGESTION, IT WOULD MAKE SURE IT WAS USED FOR "CHILLING OUT" WITHIN THE SERVER, ALSO IT WOULD ASSURE COPS THAT THE INTENTION IS NOT TO USE A HYDRA FOR ANY TYPE OF QUICK GET AWAYS OR AVOIDING ARREST LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE POINTED OUT.]~

Special vehicles are special primarily because of their rarity. If we hand them out like candy, they will become regular vehicles. Take CLO swat-tank-thing vehicle as an example, there is absolutely nothing special about it besides the fact that it is limited to CLO only. Had we started handing those out, they'd be irrelevant and "old news" mere weeks later.

The same principle applies to plenty of other concepts found on the server, such as pick-up items or spawns and jobs/abilities. Things are set up this way in order for players to have some sense of progression while playing on this server. The more is available off the bat, the less goals you have to work towards achieving.

In this specific case, the vehicle only exists on the server for purposes of CLO vs. DE events, had those two organisations disappeared, I doubt we'd be seeing any Hydras at all because they do not fit into the type of gameplay that the server revolves around.

@PinkyyyTinkyyy WHAT IS THE NECESSITY OF USING CAPS!????

By the way Hydras will NEVER be made for civilians, in ORDER to have a hydra without guns we would have to add a new model ID or script it so civs can't use the weapons, but this will ruin the view of military vehicles, imagine seeing 10 civs with hydras in LVx, and only one is military, apart from the fact people will request wraps for a military vehicle when they're not even military.

You would also ruin their rarity, people won't be motivated or with enthusiasm to join DE airborne.