Allow the purchase of speed / coffee under their own influence.[SOLVED]

Dalb

Question

I made this announcement about 2 years ago, but everyone thought that I was suggesting that the effects of drugs be endless. But it's not.
I want to suggest that you can buy speed under its own effect.
Often there are situations when you want to buy drugs in advance, but you are under the influence of drugs and you cannot do it. Drugs are end at the very last moment, and there is no way to buy.
alt text
alt text
Since my English is bad, a player named Wizax relayed my suggestions.
You can refresh your speed/drug without having to wait for it to wear off; for example, if you buy drugs now and wish to refresh the effect after 30 seconds, you can buy drugs again, not to add additional time to the existing one, but to refresh it, start the timer again, and start counting from 0 again.

25 answers to this question

@M7mDGr7 said in Allow the purchase of speed / coffee under their own influence.:

@Marko it can also be that you can buy once again (f.e) if the 75% time of the drug u had is gone

Not sure about that but i believe each drug lasts for 3mins, 75% of 3mins means after 2.25mins..Those 0.75 remaining is the issue?

If it lasts for 5mins, then ye buying at 75% would make sense but it's not that long to enable purchasing in such short period

(hope the maths is right, can't count for shit apparently)

I think he means > You can refresh your speed/drug without having to wait for it to wear off; for example, if you buy drugs now and wish to refresh the effect after 30 seconds, you can buy drugs again, not to add additional time to the existing one, but to refresh it, start the timer again, and start counting from 0 again.

@Marko thing is if someone is jailed by the nightstick having a drug while a jb is happening, so he goes to jailbreak but he can't buy drugs again because of the time and he will surely take more than this (35 secs) to reach the entrance of the jail

ps: I'm not sure if it's 3 mins or less

@M7mDGr7 said in Allow the purchase of speed / coffee under their own influence.:

@Marko thing is if someone is jailed by the nightstick having a drug while a jb is happening, so he goes to jailbreak but he can't buy drugs again because of the time and he will surely take more than this (35 secs) to reach the entrance of the jail

Then the suggestion should be: removal of any drug effect once jailed "placed in cell", So he can re-buy from any drug dealer near red gate.

And in that case I would be voting a huge No.
Kill arrest in JB = a loop of resetting drugs = infinite buying speed = unstoppable. Meanwhile we poor ass cops on the other side fighting just to reach the vending machine being camped by 69 crim around it.
If the suggestion is about a cmd to show a list of current drugs with time remaining then yes, resetting timer means total fuck up.

@Marko honestly I don't like changes so I would just vote to keep it as it is.
about the vending machine thing you have a spawn ~10 secs far from entering the jail plus you can easily stop the jailbreaks by coming as hls and de rushing with a few wardens from the vent, so it's just balanced between the two sides, each one has his own benefits

@Marko said in Allow the purchase of speed / coffee under their own influence.:

Then the suggestion should be: removal of any drug effect once jailed "placed in cell", So he can re-buy from any drug dealer near red gate.

That wouldnt make any sense now would it? The effect of drugs don't just magically disappear because you were put in a jail cell lol