Looks absolutely fantastic. Except for the small corridor at the end yeah. I'd suggest stay away from small corridors since it adds a "shooting range" feel to it. if you were to make small corridors, you should make multiple entrances to the area it leads to. But overal a huge huge + 1
Information about Blade
Posts made by Blade
Bank Interior Project Blade replied in Server Script Suggestion archive
SAES - Christmas and updates! Blade replied in News and Announcements
Greetings dear Community!
Some of you have been very naughty and might end up getting nothing for Christmas. However, we have come around and made some nice changes to the server.
- You can now turn off the GTA IV Radar in the M Panel > Options.
- Nade duping is no longer a thing.
- Larger vehicles will no longer get stuck inside modshops.
On the other hand we have added the following for christmas spirits:
- Fixed and added the snow script.
- Tut made San Fierro look a lot more christmas like!
- The snow mobiles have made their return!
Found a bug? Please make a report on our bugtracker!
The SAES Clan.