We would like to inform the entire community that we came up with even more precise Recruitment system, in an attempt to reduce the confusion.
We simply are grading ALL gameplay aspects with points, with the maximum of 50.
- When we recieve your APPLICATION, we will start off by grading it with points, on a scale from (1-10)
- After that, we will grade your HANGAROUND EFFORTS, on a scale from (1-10)
- After hangaround efforts, we will grade your VOICE CHAT INTERVIEW, on a scale from (1-20)
- When all of the above are done, we will then grade OPINIONS OF OUR MEMBERS, on a scale from (1-10)
- Application ~ 1-10
- Hangaround Efforts ~ 1-10
- Voice interview ~ 1-20
- Opinions ~ 1-10
- Maximum = 50
In order to join (at the moment) you need to accumulate atleast 25 (twenty five) points total, anyone below that will be denied, even if it's a matter of only a point. When we decide to make our recruitment process more strict, we will just increase the amount of points required to join.
- If you get denied, and you apply again - You will recieve +4 LOYALTY points the first time you reapply, +8 the second time, and +12 third, fourth and fifth
All of this is done in an attempt to reduce the confusion on the recruitment process, and generally stop people from complaining about things, by giving them a better overall summary.