xDarkMan's Application for Al-Munazama

• Personal Questions
    In-game nick: xDarkMan
    Account name: freezer13
    Nationality: Algerian
    Write a story about your experience in SAES so far [200-400 words]: 3 years ago , I moved to a new school and got to know someone. As we were talking, he asked me about the games I was playing. I told him all the games I was playing, including MTA ,he asked me about the server I was playing? I said freeroam and many servers. he suggested me joining SAES, so I tried the server and liked it. I saw that the server had gangs and squads and wondered how to get there. Finally I learned that it can be accessed by registering on the forum .my first gang was VLA .I enjoyed and I met new friends. Then I wondered how I would feel when I became a gang leader. So I decided to open my own gang and lead it. I managed to collect members. But I deleted the gang because I was busy with other things and I did not have time. After my return I wanted to try the cop side. I joined the Police Academy and spent some time there but I was bored and i left . i decided to back to criminal life . i joined Wild Angels and stayed there for long time till it has been closed . I joined with my friends The Company i had fun there and finally found the best gang for me . in the last week i left it because some of my old friends said that he need my help to lead his gang .
    Group-related Questions
    Why are you interested in joining Al Munazama?: I think this group will be one of the top groups in SAES, so I want to join and impose myself there and contribute to the development of the group and make it a good guess for the other players, also I think I know the role of this kind of groups because I live in a country where terrorism exists but thanks God has been eliminated all of them. I also know everyone there and they are my friends and we will form a wonderful team if we are with each other.
    Summarize our role: Al-Munazama main role is Criminal Activities like JailBreaking ,Killing,Burning and Kidnapping. Al Munazama smuggle Fuel too because Al-Munazama had to find another way for having a good income to buy equipments .
    What is our main target in one word?: Money
    Write a introduction story about your character that is planning to join Al Munazama. Who is the character, and who was he before trying to join Al Munazama? [200-400 words]: Elyas is a Syrian Refugee , he is 9 years old : no friends , no school,no mother .. his mom killed by Army . His dad got injured many times , in his 17 birthday , he remembered his mom and how she got killed infront of his eyes , so he decided to join Al-Munazama and revenge . He contacted Al Munazama Rayes and told him about his story and why he wanna join . Rayes accepted and give him a map with red Mark in a Mountain in Syria . Elyas went to the location , he found many persons there that he dont knows them , The Rayes gave him an AK . Days after he heared about an operation leaded by Army , they want to explose some places , he went to the place where the planes was parked and placed C4s and waited to army to regroup and blow them . after 1 hour the army regrouped , Elyas is ready and everything is ready . he pressed the button and blowed the planes and killed all the army there . Elyas went back to the mountain where was Rayes aiting him there , the Rayes said : Welocme Mr.Askary.Elyas you did good and you saved many lives .Your are now one of us .

• @xDarkMan said in Al Munazama | Media Center:

alt text
    ➤ Date: 06/07/2019
    ➤ Target: LSPD
    ➤ Rebels: Elias (@xDarkMan)
    ➤ Story: In the past few days, some members of the organization have been arrested. This has affected our activity so I have to lead the process of releasing prisoners. We prepared the weapons and went to the whereabouts of the prisoners. We entered the center and killed all those who stood in our way. We reached the cells and opened them. We released the prisoners and went to our private headquarters..
    ➤ Video:

Al Munazama Roleplay #01 – 01:49
    — Fritz

• @ViRuSLN said in Al Munazama | Media Center:

alt text

ACTIVITY 9/7/2019

alt text

alt text

alt text

NIGHT ACTIVITY / WAR 9/7/2019

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
    ➤ RP#43: Back to The Business..
    ➤ Participants: @Gopnik @Jerome-Valeska @xDarkMan @Reggi @DBMoodyBlues @Faysal
    ➤ Story: Mosaad suddenly realized that Al-Munazama has a lack of money, after losing the full support from Mahdi Family it's a normal thing that they face problems with money at any time. So, Mosaad called some guys and told him about the coming operation.. As we smuggle fuel, it was a good idea to steal a fuel truck, easy operation and easy money, so after telling them the idea they went to their garage and moved with their guns and their cars to find a fuel truck around. They kept driving for a long time till they found a truck moving at SF-LV highway, they kept following this truck till Mosaad gave them the sign to attack, they aimed at the driver and Bashir rode beside him, he followed Mosaad's which was heading to the base. After they arrived, Mosaad ordered the driver to leave the base or he will be killed, and he left.
    ➤ Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/2dnfj5uhs/