Clandestine Mob - Media archive

• alt text
    Welcome to Clandestine Mob Media archive, here we will be posting every activity we do ingame such as events, roleplays etc..
    alt text
    Roleplay number #
    Date:
    Participants:
    Story:
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    Event number #
    Event type:
    Date:
    Helper (G6/LWS):
    Prize:
    Winner:
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    Random activity number #
    Date:
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Random activity number #1
    Date: 20/06/2019
    First day activity !
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    https://imgur.com/a/49DbQAN

• alt text

Event number #1
    Event type: Guess Where is the barrel
    Date: 21/6/2019
    Helper (G6/LWS): Teller
    Prize: 1,000,000$
    Winner: uLaGgEr
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/gw5Zydu

• alt text
    Random activity number #2
    Date: 21/06/2019
    Night activity
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay#1
    Participants
    : Noizi, Jesse,GanJa,karma & Barry.

~Give the devil his due~

alt text
    In the early morning, John Moretti went to do some of his daily business and to take a look at the work , He stopped nearby the Los Santos stadium to buy a ticket for tonight's motorbikes race, until out of sudden , One of his foes , Mr.Carlos Rosse ,who was a double standard dirty cop ,pulled infront of him with an Armored police car and pulled his and aimed towards John's head , Moretti was confused so he obeyed the cop's orders and entered the truck , John tried to get some explanations from him but he ignored him all the time , After a while they reached Los Santos police Department , And without hesitation , carlos pushed john towards department door while aiming his gun at him , in under few minutes , John finds himself locked up in a cell , then carlos stared at him and said "Have fun in your new crib", John got so mad and tried to free himself but no avail .
    alt text
    alt text
    3 days passed after John got arrested and His fellow team started to worry about him , until in the evening at 5pm, one of his Soldiers came running and panicing to the John's Drug factory , after he got his breath , the soldiers asked about the reason why he is on this condition, He answered slowly that John got arrested by Carlos in los santos stadium couple of days ago and he needs an urgent , the soldiers couldnt believe it , but they hold it together and acted very quickly ,they planned a perfect kidnapping plan for Carlos, they knew that the cop patrols around LS docks every single morning , so they gathered and hide their car so Carlos doesnt notice them , and that they being waiting for came , they saw Carlos getting near , in a matter of seconds , they blocked the road and aimed their weapons at him ,he was so frightened and never expected that his soldiers would know about what happened to their leader this quick , he instantly surrendered , with no time to waste , they pushed him to the car and drove to a small house in a rural area ,they got him out of the car and forced him to get inside the house , the building was full of torturing tools and carlos couldnt even look at them , they tazed , punched , stabbed the dirty cop with everything they found until he begged them to stop , they prefered him to either free John or die here , without hesitation he agreed on freeing John and promised to never try to mess with them or their leader or even patrol near their turfs, few hours later , Carlos got into los santos police department and rushed to John's moretti's cell and quickly opened the door , John smiled to his face and said " did u learn your lesson?" and left the place without even hearing an answer or gesture from Carlos .
    John went to his factory and thanked his loyal soldiers for not letting him down and sacrificing their lives for him, "To make a thief, make an owner; to create crime, create laws."
    ^alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay#2
    Participants :
    Cartel De Sinaloa & Clandestine Mob~

@ZaBaLiTo said in Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay Number: #122
    Title: Selling Arms
    Participants: @Dangerr + @Jesse421 + @Noisyboy special thanks ❤
    Participants:Cartel Da Sinaloa & Clandestine Mob
    Story:When I was relaxing in my room having fun and chilling after the big deal of drugs with .suddenly i received a call from one of Clandestine Mob members.Tell me in this call on a big deal of arms in Los santos near the shop of pizza. So i asked him about the quantity of arms and the price (cash) and the place of this deal . He said " we need 120 uzi with good quality and 300 shodgun with quality too and 2000 M4 with normal quality.and we have 3 millions cash ." We agreed about all this and I accepted this offer. So i got my phone and i called a helper in this crime.When he arrived i got my car and i went to Weapons headquarters of my gang.i took The quantity of weapon required and i put it in the trunk of the car.Everything is okay. So i got my car again and i went to the place of this big deal . i sat talking with the client and after i open my trunk ,i took the arms and put it in his trunk. In the end he thanked me this good price of this goo quality of arms and he paied to me my money 🙂 .
    Praise Be To God This Deal Is Done 🙂 .
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Roleplay#3
    Participants: Cartel De Sinaloa & Clandestine Mob~

@Dangerr said in Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay Number: #123
    Participants: @GanJa @Noisyboy @Ment
    Story: A new organisation named Clandestine Mob called me for our services, wanted to meet us in Los Santos in a quite area. Since they are new in the town, they already got enough attention on themselves so politicians are focusing on their organisation to keep their shit out of the town. One of their members met us and asked for our help at assasinating. He gave us a lawyer's name and the place where he works, I followed him until he gets back to home then finished him there. Then my partner got paid by their member after a few days.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0nRm2Vs

• alt text
    Roleplay#4
    Participants: Pump, Flappy.
    James's First Clandestine's Deal.
    It was a well-looking day, the day after Clandestine Mob's creation, James was busy answering the calls they've got from everywhere waiting to go on the perfect deal.

alt text

The thing is that the gang need some deals with well-known companies or societies since it's their start. While checking one society in San Fierro that asked for their business, a famous company is known for its used autos called them sending James a message whereas they need loans. With pleasure, James accepted the deal but he sent a message asking them for the location. Therefore, the company had already filled up a contract with Clandestine Mob's leader before the creation.

alt text

alt text

However, James went to the Headquarters in San Fierro just to take permissions from the high-level members. The Vice-Leader accepted without any problem. Therefore, he went to the leader's office, but he already went on a deal in Bone County with some bikers. Anyway, James was excited to make his first deal, that's why instead of doing it tomorrow, he has chosen the date of tonight. All was looking good, they sent James the location so he loaded up the money into the car's truck. Then, he got on his way to the needed location. When just reaching there, James cheered up the client as usual when he got into the main topic "Clandestine Mob' Loans system". Therefore, he started explaining to the company's owner how they do their work. He told him about the "Two Conditions" which were about the time & payment. Clandestine's loans system was about getting the money paid after one month as max. If not, they're gonna use the hard way. The Second condition was that Clandestine will get the double of the amount paid. Without troubles, the other part of the deal accepted & started loading up the money in his garage. That's how James's first deal went.

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay#5
    Participants: Noizi, Pump, Jesse, Barry, Ganja.
    The First Meeting
    it was a very dark night when six the six men had a meeting in one of the most secret locations in San Andreas, it was like a dream coming true for these six to team up. However, one was coming from a dangerous money laundering deal, the second was coming from a loan sharking deal while the third was coming after producing drugs, the fourth was coming after transporting drugs the fifth was coming from participating in politics, all of them were professionals and expert in what are they doing, they were well-known in the business they're doing. Therefore, the last one was the leader who prepared this meeting and starts convincing them to team up so they can make the gang to take over criminalization world which was easy after Fanatic Reds were down.

alt text

"all of us do things like it must be done Like that we will get into this world not looking down but looking to the top, none will ever think about getting in our way, We can't be stopped so easily, we will make the world know who are they dealing with right here, I've been preparing this for a long, I've gathered the perfect members, when it comes to work, we will work in another world". after hearing James talk, They would do everything for Clandestine Mob's sake. a Conclusion was obtained Clandestine Mob Creation.
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay#6
    Participants: Noizi, Pump, Barry.
    The Revenge.
    It was just a matter of time that James got revenge of the Judge that was bribed in order to get Jeremy arrested for a long time period which was looking bad since it's the day after the gang's creation. James wanted to eliminate him in the hardest way which is assassination but after thinking about it, making it secretly without anyone's noticing would be great. That's why he started making his calls, he was getting excited to make it this way, he wanted to make with the politicians help to get this judge out of business then he can make the assassination since it will be clearly one of his gangmates if he does let this judge doing his job.

alt text

So he had to call one of the head minister's assistant so that he can get information about this judge. The assistant sent him the information from the fills the head minister has got. After checking it, James knew that his buddy that is working for F.B.I could be a big help in bringing him the photos that were taken to the head minister so he can threaten him if he doesn't get the judge out of the work. The headminister asked for a meeting, James accepted without anything but one condition which is coming without any bodyguards. The head minister had to accept it and that's what happened. The meeting location was Whetstone where James used to torture dangerous persons when he was on his old job.

alt text

Therefore, The photos were given to the head minister but there was a little secret he didn't know about which were The copies of the photos. The next day, James was waiting for the assistant to call him until he has read about the disapproval of the judge's work in the government in the newspaper. James sent one of the helpers of Clandestine to finish the disapproved judge off. That's how James planned to revenge Jeremy.

alt text

• alt text
    Random activity number #3
    Date: 22/06/2019
    ~Night Activity~
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay#7
    Participants:
    Clandestine Mob & Cartel De Sinaloa~

~Survival Of the Fittest~

alt text
    It was a sunny morning in july 24th, Clandestine soldiers were doing their work as usual in the Los Santos Warehouse , until some of Cartel de Sinaloa members appeared infront of the warehouse , without any hesitation , Clands's soldiers opened the Garage door and let the others enter, the Cland's Caporegime expected their coming because they had a deal and they probably came to discuss about it , As usual , the soldiers welcomed their guests very well , After some minutes of talking about the deal they had , Marco Verde who was clands's capo for over 10 years and most trusted member there , got a call from his old friend and CEO 'Thomas Piccolo' who was running a huge compatibiliy Company , asked Marco to meet him as soon as possible , El capo didnt refuse his request and accepted to meet him near the warehouse , after thirty minutes, he arrived and met Marco , he seemed a bit worried and had that angry look , Marco tried to calm him down by asking him whats going on , Thomas explained that one of his rivals created a compatibility company just to compete with him and its making the work harder for Thomas and limiting the market so he demanded from marco to help him by intercepting an important money transportation from the his rival's company that is going from Los santos to San fierro bank and promised marco to pay him really well , Marco knew that he needed many guys to do this so he asked De Sinaloa's members if they can help with this Operation, the members accepted right away and got their guns out of the trunk and pointed that they ready for this.
    alt text

alt text
    Two Hours of making the perfect plan and tactics , The 2 crews were reading for action , First they located the truck using the informations they got from Thomas , they Kept following the truck without even making the drivers notice that there someone behind them , few minutes later , the truck took a shortcut in a rural area on a bridge , the crew used this chance to cut them and intercept their path , they had 1 car infront of the truck and one behind it so they cant turn and run away , they quickly got out of the car and aimed their weapons at the driver and his partner , they got out of the truck with their hands on top of their heads, the crew , without any warning , ended their lives and threw their bodies from the bridge then took the truck back to Clands's warehouse , after that , Marco informed Thomas that the operation is successful and he can come to take the truck , thomas finally came and thank Marco and De Sinaloa's members for their effort and dedication also he promised to do more business with them in the future because both of these gangs are the most trustable ones in the whole of San Andreas , Thomas paid both of them Well then left the place with the truck.
    alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Event number #2
    Event type: Last Man Standing
    Date: 23/6/2019
    Helper (G6/LWS): Hotfire
    Prize: 2,000,000$
    Winner: Teddey
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/U9hh9sL

• alt text
    Random activity number #4
    Date: 23/06/2019
    Mid day activity
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Roleplay#8
    Participants:
    Clandestine Mob & OrganiZation Zero
    Money Laundering Deal

alt text

Michael announced to the gang that he had the opportunity to buy a local hospital near Clandestine's Headquarters. James asked him to buy it in order to get some missions & deals accomplished.

alt text

The next day, Michael had the hospital bought, So it was the perfect opportunity for James to call back the gang that asked to for money Laundering from Clandestine. He sent them a message where was written the location they're going to meet at. James went to Michael, asked him for the contract papers, Then he sent it to the responsible of hacking in Clandestine, "Klay" in order to get the papers faked in a way that James get to use it for his sake. Therefore, his sake was getting the hospital budget from 100.000$ to 350.000$ so he can get the money they've got from illegal drugs dealing laundered, The price was 125.000$, so he will have the rest of the money which was 75.500$ laundered as the request from the other gang in order to get the amount of the money laundered doubled in the next two weeks.

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay#9
    Participants:
    Clandestine Mob & OrganiZation Zero
    Trade between Clandestine & Zero
    It was a nice looking day in July 25th, all was doing his job fully & gratefully, nothing was going wrong or wrongly done, The performance was going well without any mistakes. James was in the coffee with some of his buddies when he got a phone call from Organization Zero's trusted & respected member, Bianchi who wanted to make a deal with Clandestine Mob. As far as James understood, it was a trade between both of them with their specialty. Organization Zero's specialty was the bikes and Clandestine's specialty was the drugs.

alt text

James, after thinking about, he wanted to give it shit because they might have a plan in mind whereas they're going to use these bikes. They've chosen to meet at Organization Zero's Headquarters where the bikes were stocked and parked. Before getting on the way to the base, James has gone to the drugs factory where they've loaded up the truck James has used. After that, he got on his way to the deal location. The Capo got welcomed really hard by The trusted member from the other part of the deal. After minutes of talking about the deal they're having, Banchi wanted to show James the high quality and the prefecture of the bikes made by the organization. To make it fair, James showed back the quality of the goods they're making and he made Bianchi have a taste of the drugs. Bianchi looked serious when he said that the drugs made him feel re-generated. However, each Kilogram of the drugs was worth a bike, that was their deal which both sides accepted. With pleasure, James went all the way back to the headquarters with the bunch of bikes he has got with him.

alt text

alt text

• alt text

Event number #3
    Event type: last Man standing
    Helper (G6/LWS): ne0dym
    Winner: Flusha
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/1SWT6WH

• alt text

Event number #4
    Event type: Chicken Shooter
    Helper (G6/LWS): ne0dym
    Winner: Rolando
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/FSmnGVn

• alt text
    Event number #5
    Event type: Destruction Derby with Monster
    Helper (G6/LWS): Hotfire
    *Winner:
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/R5SwErr

• alt text

Roleplay Number: 10.

@Dangerr said in Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay Number: #129
    Participants: @Ment @Pump
    Story: A week ago, we bought some drugs from Organization Zero as we are told that they are buying it from Mexico to sell it in SA for an higher price. We bought the stuff and we have been doing some deals with a gang named Clandestine Mob. One of their member called us to buy the drug for a suitable price. We made a meeting at their warehouse as you can see from previous deals we made with them. We basicly showed him the stuff, he tasted it to see how good it is, then took the stuff and brought it back to their place safely.
    Screenshots: link text