Vándalos de el Corona
By Faysal, in Gangs

• I just noticed the topic now. Really amazing! Good luck Henry 😄

• Part 1: Information

Nick: Malek
    Account Name: Hameier
    Past G/S/Cs (cite why you're not part of them anymore): Pirus: Kicked Because I quarrel with one of them.
    Have you ever been punished before? (Adminjail, Ban, etc.): Yes,Only one Adminjail.For DM.
    Tell us about yourself: Hello, My name is Malek. Im 13 Years Old . Im From Tunisia and i live in Sousse. i Like Coumputer Games . My Hobby Is FootBall. I started Playing Saes Rpg 2019.

Part 2: Roleplaying

Roleplay Name: Eugenio Maria de Hustes.
    Backstory: Born: January 11. (1839). Died: August 11. (1903) . Aged 64.
    Nationality: Tunisia.
    Additional Information: I Don't Have.

Part 3: Understanding

How well do you speak English? 6/10.
    How well do you Roleplay?: When i were in Pirus We did a Roleplay.
    Why do you want to join our gang?: Because this gang is professional.
    Do you fully understand our role?: Yes.
    To validate your application, please post a photo of a latino gang member with spoilers: https://imgur.com/tvPCVX2.

• Hi @HaMeier!

Thank you for applying for us but I have some bad news for you.

Your application does not even meet our minimum requirements and it's very poor. Please try to get a general knowledge of the English language and apply once your English is above average.

Feel free to reapply in 3 days!

alt text

Yours truly,

VeC Comandante Del Barrio
    Angel Ramirez

alt text

• Part 1: Information

Past G/S/Cs (cite why you're not part of them anymore): Yes, Pirus: Kicked Because I quarred with one of them.
    Have you ever been punished before? (Adminjail, Ban, etc.): Yes, I have taken only one adminjail.
    Tell us about yourself: Hello my name is Malek. Im 13/14 years. im from Tunisia i live with my family. I started playing SAES:RPG 2019.My hooby Preferred is FOOTBALL. I like computer games.I don't like films the horror.

**Roleplay Name:**Joaquín Guzmán
    Backstory: Joaquin Guzman Loirea, known as El Chapo, born December 25, 1954, is a Mexican drug dealer and former president of Cartel Sinaloa, a criminal organization named after the coastal state of Sinaloa. El Chapo became the biggest drug dealer in Mexico in 2003 after the arrest of his rival, Cardenas, from the Gulf cartel. Was considered the "most powerful drug smugglers in the world" by the US Treasury Department.
    Nationality: Mexico
    Additional Information: N/A

How well do you speak English? My english not Bad. We can say 5/10
    **How well do you Roleplay?:**Yes i can do a Roleplays. 7/10
    Why do you want to join our gang?: Because it's a good gang.As I entered this gang, I promise you that I will do all I can.
    Do you fully understand our role?: Yes
    To validate your application, please post a photo of a latino gang member with spoilers: https://imgur.com/a/Scv7aZP
    Thank You

• @HaMeier said in Vándalos de el Corona:

Part 1: Information

Past G/S/Cs (cite why you're not part of them anymore): Yes, Pirus: Kicked Because I quarred with one of them.
    Have you ever been punished before? (Adminjail, Ban, etc.): Yes, I have taken only one adminjail.
    Tell us about yourself: Hello my name is Malek. Im 13/14 years. im from Tunisia i live with my family. I started playing SAES:RPG 2019.My hooby Preferred is FOOTBALL. I like computer games.I don't like films the horror.

**Roleplay Name:**Joaquín Guzmán
    Backstory: Joaquin Guzman Loirea, known as El Chapo, born December 25, 1954, is a Mexican drug dealer and former president of Cartel Sinaloa, a criminal organization named after the coastal state of Sinaloa. El Chapo became the biggest drug dealer in Mexico in 2003 after the arrest of his rival, Cardenas, from the Gulf cartel. Was considered the "most powerful drug smugglers in the world" by the US Treasury Department.
    Nationality: Mexico
    Additional Information: N/A

How well do you speak English? My english not Bad. We can say 5/10
    **How well do you Roleplay?:**Yes i can do a Roleplays. 7/10
    Why do you want to join our gang?: Because it's a good gang.As I entered this gang, I promise you that I will do all I can.
    Do you fully understand our role?: Yes
    To validate your application, please post a photo of a latino gang member with spoilers: https://imgur.com/a/Scv7aZP
    Thank You

Under-review, hang around

• Becoming allied with OverdoseCrime, hoping this to become an awesome journey!

alt text

• @HaMeier

You keep annoying the members with consistent party invites and PMs rather than doing it once and asking for our location. Application is a bit better but still not what our minimum requirements ask for. Therefore, your application has been rejected and I wish you luck in the near future with other gangs. Don't bother to reapply.

alt text