SAES News is Recruiting!

• Hello folks!

As you may have noticed, this has been a little bit dry and not updated as often as it should. Mainly because I've had some real-life issues and when I noticed the new stuff, it was a bit late. I will try to get back on the grind and still post stuff buuutt..

Maybe our Agents will be busy when a new update comes out so that's why we're looking for some new Agents to represent the organization and to post out news for the players of this Community.

No application format, just give us information about yourself, why you deserve it and why you want it.

CVs will be closed by 25th of June, 2019.

• About me: Hey I am Funstein, my real name is Andres, I am 14 years old and i am from Chile, I have been playing in saes since from this year. I am an optimistic person, who always seeks to give the best of himself and never give up, Besides, I like to learn from past mistakes and not make them again. And I am a guy who likes to feel special among other players, but I feel that I have an immense ability to help new players, However I also have a great quality that is to maintain respect for all members and players also having a calm to effect and resolve things in due time.
    Why deserve be a agent: Well, I sincerely believe that I deserve to be an agent because, as I mentioned earlier, I am a good, person with good personal and in-game abilities. I will do my best with SAES News and I will do it with dedication and effort so that everything goes well. For those reasons I think I deserve it.

Thank, you for reading my application.

• Greetings,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀My name is Nord, You can call me by my other names Victor, Nord, Cuda or Drago. I'm currently residing at the Philippines. Seventeen years of age. Not a lot for my hobbies, really. I do cross country biking, bikepacking, graphic designs, firing range and of course, I play SAES. I have experiences about writing reports, newsletters because I used to be a writer for a gaming website called "Gampix" (now closed due to compromises) and I am a photojournalist in my school. I'm a pretty straightforward person, I rarely become out-of-character because I'd just get the vibe of my current self. I can say that my sense of humor is ideal? Otherwise I wouldn't even laugh at whatever jokes you throw at me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I am currently in senior high studying Media Arts, that would explain why I'm good at graphics design and art, I've been doing it since 3rd Grade (Not even kidding). I am confident that I will be landing myself a job in the San Andreas News Agency because as you can see, I'm fluent in English, I typically have an OCD on punctuations, so expect that everything I'll write will have proper punctuation marks and with the proper usage of capitalization. I applied for San Andreas News because I want to help this agency to produce top quality and beyond expectation news for the SAES/MTA Community. I can bring maturity, work-ethics, free spirit and as well as a fun environment when working alongside other colleagues. I assure that I will do any tasks that is given to me. If not, however, whether the reason is valid or not, I would be willing to do more effort in the coming days as a News Agent. Once again, I am Nord and thank you for viewing my application.

Best Regards,

Nord