Event Prize: $1.000.000
    LWS/G6: @Mrwan
    Winner: @Bernasx
    Screenshots :

alt text

• alt text
    -224-
    Participants: @MeDai @AymenjO68 @Narcilius @Spectre1 @Fist
    Story: As i was walking in the OverdoseCrime base i got an unexpected call,it was from few members of (The Forgotten), They said that (The Forgotten) is reborn again and back in buisiness and they needed some gun and protein supplies, The Frogotten needed the guns and proteins to start their revolution again and get fully back in buisiness and ready for work, They heard alot of realy good stuff about OverdoseCrime and that we have the best quality guns and proteins so they wanted to get their supplies from the best, So we arranged a meeting. The day finaly came as we were getting ready and putting our supplies in our vehicle and getting to the journey, finaly we came to the place where we had to meet up, we started talking and got right in the buisiness, The Forgotten were very pleased and happy of their supplies, and they said they will concatct us again when they need more supplies.
    Screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/a/Cf0ftc1
    alt text

• alt text
    Night activity
    alt textalt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Before - After
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Morning activity

alt text

• alt text
    Los Santos Bank Robbery 8/8

Las Venturas Bank Robbery 8/8

alt text

• alt text
    -170-
    Event Name: Simon says
    Event prize: $1.000.000
    LWS/G6: @Castiel
    Winner: @Curvy
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text
    Evening activity
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

-225-
    Participants: @MrDeathBoy , @RadiO , OC-H|Beckham , @Narcilius , @RocketLuncher , @Energizer and me @alex0107
    Story: It was in the afternoon around 16:40 p.m. My friends and I were watching a film in the ciname in Los Santos. It was intersting movie. After the film we were going to the gas station , becauase the car was with 30 fuel. The gas station was in front of us, but two cars were blocking the road and they were with weapons ( M4, Deagle and Uzi ). I asked them what they want. They were our enemies and decided to fight with us. We started a war on the road. My friend Narcilius was hurted. One of the enemy cant called Organization Zero shooted him with M4. I was very angry and sadly and we made it for him. We killed them and tried to help him. I called to the Los Santos Medics. They were slow and I tried to help him , but I couldnt. In few minutes the medic came with the ambulance. I told him what happend and he tried to help him too, but it was late. He already was dead. My friends Beckham and Rocket helped me to put him in the car. We went to the graveyard. We buried him. We avenged for him. That was a bad day. But he left the world with a lot of respect from us. He was good soldier. He teached us a lot of combat tactics which we used there in the war and it's sadly that he isnt here anymore.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/vKFxwV0

alt text

• alt text

-226-
    Participants: @Fist , OC-H|Beckham , @RocketLuncher , @Narcilius and me @alex0107
    Story: I got a call from someone . He only told me to come in Los Santos motel next to the Pizza restaurant. He said that he will explain there. I agreed and went in Los Santos Motel. He wanted me to kill one guy who is going in the Los Santos Pizza restaurant on every Saturday with his girlfriend. He didnt tell me why, but he said that he will pay me 175 dollars. I entered in the restaurant and saw them. He had glasses and black uniform and short hair. The first time I asked him politely to give up and to come with me , but he resisted and then I pulled out a gun and he finally gave up. His girlfriend was scared and called to the cops, but I went outside with the guy. I kidnapped him and we went to the man who gave me this mission. The guy who told me to kidnap him , robbed him and after that killed him. He became rich and of course he paid me 175 dollars . It was easy.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/3MJqDwA

alt text

• alt text

-227-
    Participants: @Fist , @RocketLuncher , OC-H|Beckham and me @alex0107
    Story: My friend Rocket and I were driving around Las Venturas and Los Santos. While doing that the police wanted us to stop the car and to park it on the right side. We did it . After that I asked him why did he stop me. He said that he stopped me, because he is making an check and wanted me to show him my ID card and my driving licence. I checked for them in the car, but didnt find them. I forgot them in the home. He asked me what's going on and where is my ID card and my driving licence. I told him that I forgot them and he made for me a compromise, but of course there was a fine from 500 dollars . I paid him and he warned me. He said that if he find me again without ID card or driving licence , he will arrest me. I agreed and told him that it wont happend again. He wished me a good day and gone somewhere.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NUIxOCS

alt text

• alt text

-228-
    Participants: @Fist , @RocketLuncher , OC-H|Beckham and me @alex0107
    Story: In the morning my friend Rocket and I decided to rob a bank, because we needed a money. We choosed the BC one. We gone there. There was only 1 guard and one worker there. In the moment which I saw the security I just killed him with the deagle. I made a headshot. After that the worker gave up. I told him to give me the money or he will be killed. He hasnt any chance and went to the safes. He opened every safe and put the money in the trunk of the jeep. He wanted us to leave him and that he wont tell to the cops or something , but we arent stupid and knew that he will tell them and we got him with us in the car. We went to one abandoned place and there we were done. I killed him and we didnt leave any prints or traces.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/nD5yHI3

alt text

• alt text

-229-
    Participants: @Fist , @JohnnyEnglish , OC-H|Beckham and me @alex0107
    Story: In the middle of the day two clients called me for weapons. We talked about the place , kind of the weapons and the time of the meeting. They had a suitcase. I left Johnny to talk with them. I was on one of the roofs and I was watching them with the sniper. JohnnyEnglish suggested them to test the weapons. They agreed. He gave them M4. They shooted the fence. They broke it, but I don't know why they didnt like the M4. It was classic M4 and 1234 dollars. They didnt agree and wanted to go, but I decided to kill them and take their money. I killed them with the sniper. Johnny and me robbed them and put the money in the car. When Johnny checked are they alive he found two deagles in their pockets so if I didnt kill them maybe they were about to kill Johnny, but who knows.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Ue4LaX5

alt text

• alt text
    RP #230
    @PewD said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay Number: 429
    Title: OverdoseCrime Deal
    Participants: @Hoodie
    Story: I was leaning on my car when i realized we were out of guns, we use guns for kidnapping, robbing store, and also we sell them back and get a lot of profit. So i contacted some good business that have the best guns quality in Last Venturas they are OverdoseCrime. They responded quickly and he told me to come to their base, so i drove there with my stallion when i reached the gate of OverdoseCrime base, the guy that i talked to him is waiting me, his name is @Hoodie I was surprised, the inside turned out to be wider and they have a big parking lot, i walk to @Hoodie and start asking "Is this OverdoseCrime base ?" he answered "You blind ? this is OverdoseCrime Base!" and i feel shy for asking that. After that i ask him that he have M4 and Combat Shotgun or no. He silenced, he just walk to a room that where the gun placed, i followed him and see so many guns in there then he walk to me and asking what i need and i said i need 5 M4 and 2 Combat Shotgun.
    and he take the 5 M4 and 2 Combat Shotgun for me and give he give it to me and i take it finally i paid him, he told me that will cost you $5.000 so i payed it. I leave that room and take the guns to my Stallion and go back to my Base.
    ScreenShots: Click Here!
    alt text

• alt text

-230-
    Participants: @Fist , @Andre , @Gotchi and me @alex0107
    Story: Early in the morning , I got a call from the Manager of the enemy gang . I asked him what does he want. He said that he dont wants anything from me. He annouced a war between OverdoseCrime and his gang called Organization Zero. I tried to find OverdoseCrime members and to tell them. I was searching for them around 10 minutes, but found them. I told them about the war and after that we made a training, because we should be ready for the war. I gave them M4, Deagle and Combat Shotgun. We went to the shooting centre and I told them to use some combat tactics which will be useful for them . When they finished with it , I decided to make other training. We went to the boxing club. Andre and I were boxing and Gotchi and Fist were running. After that we switched and Andre and I were running and Fist and Gotchi were boxing. After the good work and everything, I saw that we are ready for the fight against Organization Zero and we took a rest.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tMKqzkR

alt text

• alt text
    Mid-day activity

alt text

• alt text

-231-
    Participants: @MrDeathBoy , @Poki , @Gotchi and me @alex0107
    Story: Few hours later after our training with the members ( in the afternoon ) , the manager of the enemy gang called me and there he needed help from us. He wanted us to help him to make a jailbreak, because his members are there and he cant do it alone. I asked him why exactly us to help him , he didnt say anything except that he will pay us 1253 dollars. We were agreed only, because of the money. We were in Bone County , his members were at Los Santos Police Department. It took us too long , but we arrived. It was full of cops. Even my friend was hurted, but he was good. We proceed, but needed keys for the cells. We were searching for them like 4-5 minutes. They were in the pocket of one of the dead cops there. We took the keys and went to the cells. We unlocked the cells and took his members. After that Rose paid us.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/upakiNh

alt text

• alt text
    Evening activity

alt text

• alt text

Before:

After:

alt text