- OverdoseCrime -
By TameR, in Gangs

• alt text

Dear Applicant

@RadiO

• Thank you for interesting to be part of Overdose Crime , after discussing with HQs and members , i'm sorry to inform that your application goes Denied ,that's because you weren't clear in application , you got admin jail due to breaking server/gang rules , also you left the gang instead of getting kick after that, therefore you can apply after month from now, if you still interested to be one of us.

Kind regards,
    TameR
    Manager of OverdoesCrime

• Tell us about yourself (in-game nickname, age, strenghts, weaknesses, etc...):

In-game nickname: Jekrzyy
    Name: Franciso
    Nationality: Portuguese
    Strengths: Good aim, good at strategies and positions, good driving skills, generous;
    Weaknesses: Not that good at cracking, english skills aren't the best and I can get bored easily.

Tell us about your SAES Career:

I've been playing at SAES since 2015, I started playing as a drug dealer but later decided to apply for Underground Empire. I joined UE in June 2017 but then got kicked due to inactivity and now I'm back.

Why OverdoseCrime?:

I feel connected to OverdoseCrime because of it's massive influence on the server, not only it's members/leaders are
    friendly and respect everyone but they act with the purpose of making the experience in SAES worth every minute.
    Seeing the members on the server makes you want to be a part of it, the union, the passion and the confraternization between
    them is so unique and fascinating that it's almost impossible not wanting to join in and share your personality with them.

Define OverdoseCrime:

OverdosCrime is a criminal gang that specializes in the production and supply of nutritional supplements, as well as researching new supplements to improve work and create something never seen before. They also deal with the production and supply of "usual" drugs and it's transportation, which is done carefully to avoid any setbacks or problems.
    OverdoseCrime also focuses on workouts to dominate street fights and build their bodies.
    To mantain a legal aspect, OverdosCrime sells gym equipment that is manufactured and sold legally.

Create a story related to our role:

I used to be just like any other person. I had a nice job, made my own money, but suddenly the company that I worked for went bankrupt and since then I've been living on the streets.
    One day I was in an alley when I saw two men walking towards me, I noticed that they had "OC" tattooed in their bodies. I overheard them talking about needing someone to make a delivery. They said it was too risky for a member of the gang to do it because the odds of getting caught were too high, but if the delivery was done, it would get the gang a lot of money. Having heard this, I approached them and said that I was willing to help them as long as I was given some money, which they agreed with one condition, if I got caught, they would not help me. Having nothing to lose I took the risk and, surprisingly, everything went as expected.
    They liked the way I handled the situation so much that they ended up inviting me to their gang and, since then, they've been my only family.

Why should we accept you?:

I'm a very respectful person and I know all the rules. I like to participate in turf wars, bank robberies, store robberies, jailbreaks. I want to help OverdoseCrime be the best gang on the server.

• alt text

Dear Applicants

@Jekrzyy & @Armarni

• We would like to thank both of you for interesting to be part of OC , both of you already showed some efforts , also we know some about both of you, however , we need recognize about both of you more, to convince us that both of you worth enough to be part of OC , Therefore both of you are Pending ,hang out with our members and try to participate at gang activities

Kind regards,
    TameR
    Manager of OverdoesCrime

• @Mrwan @Mrwan i'm writing this application to apply for oc gang position
    my ingame nick is midou i'm 17 years old i'm so good at attacking and robbery but when i go to jail i get little dissapointed i'm old player at saes rpg i have 3 account and i have experience in the server i choosed oc because it's my favourit gang and it's so powerfull and meets my skills and u should choose me because i meet all requirement that ur looking for and i woll be perfect player for the gang
    hope my application will be taken in consediration and i hope u accept me

• Dear, @midoumed2018

This is not the correct way to apply for our Organization. If you want to join you must answer the questions bellow (ill open the spoiler) and wait for your answer from HQ. You have 24 hours to edit your application otherwise you will be Denied. Good luck!

:::

Answer the questions bellow:

Tell us about yourself(Ingame nick,age,Strenghts,Weaknesses,etc..):
    Define OverdoseCrime:
    Create a story related to our role

:::

• Tell us about yourself (in-game nickname, age, strenghts, weaknesses, etc...):

In-game nickname: Demonio
    Name:João
    Nationality: Portuguese
    Strengths: When i play something i get really focus and i can learn preatty quick
    Weaknesses: Dont know how to crack ( but i would like to )

Tell us about your SAES Career:i started playing in 2016 and i had a gang ( tugas reborn ) with my friends just for fun.
    After that some of them leave the game and other continue to play it , like me , so i joined to Underground Empire and stayed for more than 6 months .
    Now i think is time for a change .

Why OverdoseCrime?: When i left my last gang i want to apply to one that had very experient players and not just experient but cool , and i think OC has that . And i can get a pretty good skill set after i join the gang cause they do everything guns,drugs,transport. And most of all the repect that the other players and gang have for OC.

Define OverdoseCrime: The cool thing about OverdoseCrime is that: they dont do just one thing , they do all of it , so the players that join the gang get a skill set that no more gang can give.
    They are a weapon manufacture,gym equipment and supplement seller, they train people from all around the saes, drugs manufacturing and supplying and tranporting .

Create a story related to our role: Its was a normal day at the gym and i saw a bunch of guys coming in and they where BIG after that i asked my friend that already was in the gym for years and i ask "who are this guys?" and he said "they are the local arms dealers".
    After that i think "how the fuck this guys are so big " after that i thinked a little bit and i saw they where putting so powder on their drinks , after that i talk with the gym secretary and she said they where taking supplements.
    After that i start consume them and after a long time maybe 2-3 years i start selling them in the more illicit gym so i can make some bucks to me and my family.

Why should we accept you?: from beeing the other gangs i think i already have aprrety good skills seat and if i join the gang i can be a better player and help the gang rissing to the top.

• alt text

After a discussion here is the result.

Dear @midoumed2018 As I already said before, you was needed to change your application and I give you 24 hours for it. The time has passed and application its still the same. Consider yourself DENIED !

Dear @mrdemonio We discussed about your application and we think its decent. But we still need to see you in game and your activity. Try to hang with us and prove that you worth it. So you will be Under-Review. Good luck!

Kind regards,
    Rainy
    Manager of OverdoseCrime

• Tell us about yourself(Ingame nick,age,Strenghts,Weaknesses,etc..):MelodicPenguin52,weedman655,18,Shooting
    Tell us about your SAES Career:Played SAES since February 2nd 2019 , 1 mil in cash
    Why OverdoseCrime?:The Best Gang in Selling Proteins
    Define OverdoseCrime:OverdoseCrime Is A Gang That Specializes in Selling proteins And supplies
    Create a story related to our role:There Was Once Someone Named Travis Morgan ,Travis Sold Proteins and supplies Near the local gym in the town to Make some Racks
    Why should we accept you?:i can take orders i am good at selling and shooting

• @weedman665 said in - OverdoseCrime -:

Tell us about yourself(Ingame nick,age,Strenghts,Weaknesses,etc..):MelodicPenguin52,weedman655,18,Shooting
    Tell us about your SAES Career:Played SAES since February 2nd 2019 , 1 mil in cash
    Why OverdoseCrime?:The Best Gang in Selling Proteins
    Define OverdoseCrime:OverdoseCrime Is A Gang That Specializes in Selling proteins And supplies
    Create a story related to our role:There Was Once Someone Named Travis Morgan ,Travis Sold Proteins and supplies Near the local gym in the town to Make some Racks
    Why should we accept you?:i can take orders i am good at selling and shooting

• alt text

Dear @weedman665 A discussion was about you and we think that you are quite inexperienced. You also didn't put much effort in your application. So consider yourself DENIED. Fell free to apply again in 1 month. Good luck!

Kind regards,
    Rainy
    Manager of OverdoseCrime

• DELETED.

• Good Luck for next level brothers

In-game nickname: nihen
    Name: nihen
    Nationality: italia
    Strengths: Good aim, good at strategies and positions, good driving skills, generous;
    Weaknesses: Not that good at cracking, english skills aren't the best and I can get bored easily.

I've been playing at SAES since 3 months ago, I started playing as a drug dealer.

Why OverdoseCrime?:

I feel connected to OverdoseCrime because of it's massive influence on the server, not only it's members/leaders are
    friendly and respect everyone but they act with the purpose of making the experience in SAES worth every minute.
    Seeing the members on the server makes you want to be a part of it, the union, the passion and the confraternization between
    them is so unique and fascinating that it's almost impossible not wanting to join in and share your personality with them.

Define OverdoseCrime:

OverdosCrime is a criminal gang that specializes in the production and supply of nutritional supplements, as well as researching new supplements to improve work and create something never seen before. They also deal with the production and supply of "usual" drugs and it's transportation, which is done carefully to avoid any setbacks or problems.
    OverdoseCrime also focuses on workouts to dominate street fights and build their bodies.
    To mantain a legal aspect, OverdosCrime sells gym equipment that is manufactured and sold legally.

Create a story related to our role:

I used to be just like any other person. I had a nice job, made my own money, but suddenly the company that I worked for went bankrupt and since then I've been living on the streets.
    One day I was in an alley when I saw two men walking towards me, I noticed that they had "OC" tattooed in their bodies. I overheard them talking about needing someone to make a delivery. They said it was too risky for a member of the gang to do it because the odds of getting caught were too high, but if the delivery was done, it would get the gang a lot of money. Having heard this, I approached them and said that I was willing to help them as long as I was given some money, which they agreed with one condition, if I got caught, they would not help me. Having nothing to lose I took the risk and, surprisingly, everything went as expected.
    They liked the way I handled the situation so much that they ended up inviting me to their gang and, since then, they've been my only family.

I'm a very respectful person and I know all the rules. I like to participate in turf wars, bank robberies, store robberies, jailbreaks. I want to help OverdoseCrime be the best gang on the server.

• @Armarni @Jekrzyy ACCEPTED, Welcome aboard.

@nihen14 DENIED.

• Good Lucky Boys ❤ ❤

• Tell us about yourself(Ingame nick,age,Strenghts,Weaknesses,etc..):My name is Mannan Bharmal,My in-game nick is Mannan.I am 20 years old and I am from India. My strenght is do best teamwork with my gang mates,My weakness is drive heavy aircraft and i am sort tempered.
    Tell us about your SAES Career: Before 3 years ago Hozefa re commanded me to play MTA.Then i didn't download it because Exam was coming in 2 months.After Exam He called me and said that I founded SAES:RPG and we started to play on it then we founded so many gangs.First we created Royal Arms After 1 month we thought that we are not have that much experience to create a gang and make it official! then we closed it.I really enjoyed in gang but sadly we closed it.After that i joined many gangs and got a lot of experience.
    Why OverdoseCrime?:Because I always like to stay between my old mates so here they are.
    Define OverdoseCrime: OC is criminal organization which is selling every type of illegal supplement like arms,drugs and gym equipments.They are selling gym equipment like treadmills, dumbbells, bars and sand sacks. They are sold legally and made in their factory.OverdoseCrime organises trainings to those who are interested in street-fighting and those who would like to build their body.
    Create a story related to our role: Once upon a time i got call from OC leader that he wants to transfer a bag full of drugs to LS to OC base but there was a lot of cops checking all the cars and arresting criminals with arms and drugs, so i got an idea,I went to Bin man in LS and gave him the bag of drugs to mix it with dump so cops don't get to know that there is the bag of drugs in it and they cant catch us and then we successfully went to OC base and delivered the bag to OC leader.
    Why should we accept you?: Because i will help oc to grow more and will try to be active and will do events and a lot more things.

• alt text

Tell us about yourself(Ingame nick,age,Strenghts,Weaknesses,etc..):Im Yassin Mansouri , im 19 years old , as most of you i love to play games but i hate it, because i should put it end and work on my works i've graduate from highschool i didn't get enough point for the unversity i wish. so im not going anywhere until next year, i will try my luck again hopefully it would be better , it deppends on me sure, whatever. Before it i internship in hospital as a nurse. I've learned a lot about it, i earned my first money from that it was 2 months long so , the payment wasn't that good tho, afterall im working as waiter in Cafe&Restaurant for 10hours Daily i don't have time for anything from now so i wanted to apply now. After 1 month i'll start playing back.
    Tell us about your SAES Career:I join SAES sience 2013,but i was inactive cuz my computer also crashes as I said when working most of the time I work,so i came back now.About my saes career i join MMC,but he is dead so i decided to joind OC cuz his membres is actives and respect othres....etc.
    Why OverdoseCrime?:I choose OverdoseCrime beacuse I like their style of playing.I like that Family that they are.And mostly I love their RPing skill.
    Define OverdoseCrime:*OverdoseCrim a strong gang with quality, good, friendly members and HQs.
    Create a story related to our roleYoussef was born in the 20th of october 1997 he had many dreams as any living been that changed with him growing up and discovering the secrets of his secret word, but poverty was a reason that made him feel miserable, things got worst with the death of his mother in a car accident knowing that his father had an alchool addiction that ended his life at some point, Youssef tried with all his power to get his mother right from her killer as he called him but he was rich enough to pay judges and escape the justice that's how the hate grew inside his little innocent soul, a month after Youssef left San Fierro looking for a job away in Los Santos streets were he met someone that gave him what he was looking for, a chance to join a criminal organization and make everyone pay at his way. the nature of the organization he was enterring helped him alot to learn the basic as Overdose Crime had a special way to train people and with time he started the dirty work, tranporting, training people himself until killing for the name sometimes that's how everything started with him.
    Why should we accept you?:You should accept me, because i'm a skilled member, i learnt the loyality and maturilty, as i stated above, i'm not going to leave OC, never.
    Why should we accept you?: I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. Also i know i have not been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people .
    I can bring dedication and a drive to succeed to this gang . I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a loyal and a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.
    One of the biggest attributes that I'd bring to this position is flexibility. At my previous gangs was able to help my team during focus gang testing,Ultimately, I'm willing to work with anyone at the gang to make sure gang's activities are a success.

• alt text

Dear @Conan_ After a discussion we made decision that you are not experience enough to be in our gang. Therefore you will be DENIED. You can re-apply again in 2 weeks. Good luck!

Dear @Mannan Thank you for your interest to be part of OC. You didn't put much effort into your application but we see that you are experienced player so we would like to give you a chance. Hang with our members and participate at gang activities. Therefore you will be Under-Review. Good luck!

Kind regards,
    Rainy
    Manager of OverdoseCrime

• In-game nickname: OnLy-.
    Nationality : Argentina
    Spoken language: Spanish, English and Portuguese
    Strengths : When it's my first time playing a Game, I concentrate a lot and I get a lot of skill
    Weaknesses : When I do not play About 2 days ago I become a bit noob, but I recover in a very short time
    Tell us about your SAES Career: I started playing on the server in 2016, I did not know how to play, but I knew someone who taught me everything about SAES, it was called "Ovora", I taught the functions of each character, the commands and many other things, then He invited me to his gang, The TT (Tuga Thugs), I had the opportunity to enter my first gang, there I improved my Skill a lot, After 6 months being in the gang, My computer had broken down, I could not play in SAES or in another game, After it was fixed, In this year, 2019, I decided to re-enter SAES, To remember the old days, only that I had to create another account because I had forgotten the name and password, the new account It was called "OnLy-."
    Why OverdoseCrime?: I choose OC because they have a quite excellent Game Mode, I would like to be part of this family, and I could improve much more the skills that I have
    Create a story related to our role : There I was, walking through the streets of Los Santos Looking for some work to get out of poverty, one day a very close friend had told me about a Criminal Organization, "OC", He told me that they had a way to train people who not all the gangs had, that's how it all started, transporting weapons, drug

s and gym equipment, a new life for a new man ...
    Why should we accept you?: I would like to enter to help the gang with the skills I have, along with my teammates I could strengthen my skills more by learning from them, and it could be of help
    Thanks for your attention