Group activity and rewards guidelines
There have been some shake-ups in group management as of late, with a focus on revitalizing the group side of the server.
From today forward there are new requirements when it comes to maintaining any and all groups with the exception of (DE/CLO/CeM/G6).
- Each group, on the 1st of the month, will be required to supply the Group Management team with a very brief update outlining the groups activities for that month. An example can be found .
- Every group is required to track their activity. This should be done with either a Media Archive, List of Activities or whatever is best suited to your group.
- Groups which are currently deemed to not be meeting standards will be given a plan of action by group management on what is expected of the group. Punishments, demotions or even removals may come when a group fades into obscurity.
- Groups should be actively acting within their role. It makes no sense, and does not count as 'activity' for a racing group to hold a deathmatching event for example. This also applies to doing RP’s that are not within your defined role.
- Groups will be reviewed on a monthly basis, post-receipt of the monthly report from the group leadership. Decisions made about groups will not necessarily be made public, in the same way Gang Management is.
- Over the next few weeks all current groups rewards will be reviewed, with the limiting of rewards likely to happen in the event that they cannot be justified or the group is too inactive.
- Further information will come from this post, if you are the leader of a group it is expected that you will return a copy of your completed activities list on the first of EVERY month, starting June 1st.
The groups in question which are expected to deliver these:
@Joe will also be helping out with organizing the monthly activity review and making decisions based on said review. He will be liaising with groups to help them out to meet the expected requirements.
The Group Management Team.