«KTN — Kool Times News»

• KTN Official Media

alt text

Some topic sections have been deleted, they are being re-written. Sorry about this.

alt text

alt text

alt text

Network Director (Leader)
    Combine (Founder)

Network Co-Director (Vice Leader)
    Zombie (Head of KTN HQ)

Network Ambassadors (Headquarters)
    @Xtream
    @Cornelius

Network Employee (Members)
    @Licano
    @Maestro
    @Yokihh
    @Blué
    @Pau
    @BlaZZey
    @GanJa
    @Revonex
    @Tut-Greco

Probation Member (Probationary)
    @FireFox
    @Sparrow

alt text

Group Name
    Kool Times News

Group Tag
    [KTN]

Base Location
    South San Fierro

Article Section
    -Website to be added

Colour code
    [KTN]Example=NE= (#FF3A3A)

Group skins

Skin ID: 240 (Headquarters)
    alt text

Skin ID: 20 (Member/Employee)
    alt text

Skin ID: 38 (Probationary)
    alt text

Group vehicles

News Van for KTN Employees.
    alt text

Company car for KTN Employees
    alt text

————————————————————————————————————

READ BEFORE APPLYING

We are a roleplay group and that means that any act non related to us will be punished with a kick, this means for example acting as a reporter or photographer and having an assault rifle out in the open... That is either non roleplay or absolutely stupid so make sure you clearly know why you want to join us, we are searching for people with good RP manners and outstanding knowledge of the English language, nearly perfect grammar and punctuation is required for reporter when making journals and a unique attribute for photographer or security.

The recruitment status - Open

alt text

Fill this application and reply to this topic to be considered interested, then be patient. Any one-line answers in the PART 2 section will be automatically denied, please be smart.

PART 1
    Nickname:
    Current Groups:
    Rate your English (1-10 scale):
    Have you ever been banned (state why):

PART 2
    What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer):
    Why are you interested in joining this division:
    Why do you want to be part of KTN:
    State why should we choose you over other candidates:

Important:

• Joining KTN Disc. Server will increase the chances of joining,
      as well as posting articles, or photographs, at our media topic,
      which link can be found at the very top of this topic.

Once you have been answered, you will be taken into a test depending in which job you prefer to work on, so do not try to lie saying you have great English to work as Reporter and later then we find out that not.

On Behalf of Kool Times News,
    Network Director

• nice name , good luck ,

• gl us ^_^

• PART 1

Nickname: My nickname is ‘kuyt11’
    Current Groups: I am not part of any group at the moment. I was HHMC member.It was leading by my friend but it seems like it isn't alive anymore
    Rate your English (1-10 scale): I can rate it as 7
    Have you ever been banned (state why): I have banned once.It was too long time ago. I wasn’t aware of the rules. As you know all players have a duration of being ‘noob’.And it was mine.I was talking to my friend about saes and he said that he wants to have an account too, I said okay why not.And after one week I got banned for multiacc.

PART 2

What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): I am interested in being photographer
    Why are you interested in joining this division: My English isn't at best level otherwise I would rather to be reporter. Taking photos and being part of that group will be much fun. I am creative person who will be useful while taking photos and make it realistic. Exactly I don't know what to add more
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: As I said I am not part of any group at the moment. I didn't want to waste time while writing apply to other organisations(Except PC). I think its time to join an organisation and to known more than a FOX member. I have experiences about News Companies. I think I can be useful at that part.I believe you guys can do something. Good things take time and I want to be there too while those things are happening. I was nervous before talking to Zombie. After conversation he made me to feel comfortable and here I am.

State why should we choose you over other candidates: We create our view through our past experiences. At this part my view will be effective. And the most important thing is I am a creative and mature person.

• PART 1
    Nickname:Blue
    Current Groups:CS,EDM,BES,ENTERNIA,TMH these are official ones.
    Rate your English (1-10 scale):7
    Have you ever been banned (state why):Nope.
    PART 2
    What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security):Security
    Why are you interested in joining this division:Because i am trusting my gun skills, that means i can secure easily from threats.
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: This group going to achieve a lot of things.I think I can be useful to you guys while you are trying to make group an official one.That's the reason why I want to be in there
    State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because, i am mature also i can state myself nolifer i can be useful for KTN. I am active all day. Would be helpfull for KTN.

• @pau said in «KTN — Kool Times Newspaper»:

PART 1

Nickname: My nickname is ‘kuyt11’
    Current Groups: I am not part of any group at the moment. I was HHMC member.It was leading by my friend but it seems like it isn't alive anymore
    Rate your English (1-10 scale): I can rate it as 7
    Have you ever been banned (state why): I have banned once.It was too long time ago. I wasn’t aware of the rules. As you know all players have a duration of being ‘noob’.And it was mine.I was talking to my friend about saes and he said that he wants to have an account too, I said okay why not.And after one week I got banned for multiacc.

PART 2

What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): I am interested in being photographer
    Why are you interested in joining this division: My English isn't at best level otherwise I would rather to be reporter. Taking photos and being part of that group will be much fun. I am creative person who will be useful while taking photos and make it realistic. Exactly I don't know what to add more
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: As I said I am not part of any group at the moment. I didn't want to waste time while writing apply to other organisations(Except PC). I think its time to join an organisation and to known more than a FOX member. I have experiences about News Companies. I think I can be useful at that part.I believe you guys can do something. Good things take time and I want to be there too while those things are happening. I was nervous before talking to Zombie. After conversation he made me to feel comfortable and here I am.

State why should we choose you over other candidates: We create our view through our past experiences. At this part my view will be effective. And the most important thing is I am a creative and mature person.

@blué said in «KTN — Kool Times Newspaper»:

PART 1
    Nickname:Blue
    Current Groups:CS,EDM,BES,ENTERNIA,TMH these are official ones.
    Rate your English (1-10 scale):7
    Have you ever been banned (state why):Nope.
    PART 2
    Why are you interested in joining this division:Because i am trusting my gun skills, that means i can secure easily from threats.
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: This group going to achieve a lot of things.I think I can be useful to you guys while you are trying to make group an official one.That's the reason why I want to be in there
    State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because, i am mature also i can state myself nolifer i can be useful for KTN. I am active all day. Would be helpfull for KTN.

First of all, ty for your interest on our group, You both are alt text
    Please Contact with Combine in-game for your test.

Cheers,Zombie.

• PART 1
    Nickname:Yokih
    Current Groups:BES/TMH
    Rate your English (1-10 scale):8/10
    Have you ever been banned (state why):no
    PART 2
    Why are you interested in joining this division:I a a good player in security and i want to join this job and i can take some informations
    Why do you want to be part of KTN:this has some importants divisions and i want to make some efforst for he can take a spawn
    State why should we choose you over other candidates:i am an active/good/loyal/mature player and i can help this group with my good experiences

• PART 1
    Nickname: Cornelius
    Current Groups: VT, TMH
    Rate your English (1-10 scale): 8
    Have you ever been banned (state why): Calling admin bitch
    PART 2
    What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Photographer or security
    Why are you interested in joining this division: I like recording and taking photos of stuff I like, but I know how to use guns and fists.
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: Because of my passion - art, taking great photos takes skills too. And I want to tell peoples about news ! About reality !
    State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because of my overall skills.

• @Yokihh, contact me in-game for a little test on your role as security, although you are accepted because you were a potential donator to our group.. before we made it.. so now you need to pass the quick speech test. alt text

@cornelius, Pending so will need to do separate full test with @Pau and @Blué between the three, good luck 😉 alt text

• Sounds good, gl within

• ANNOUNCEMENT

New members: @Blué @Cornelius @Pau @Yokihh
    We set our official colour as this one: [KTN]Example[ND] (#A690C7)
    We have set this one as our main base:

alt text

• PART 1
    Nickname: BlaZZey
    Current Groups: TMH (sHQ and vL of the racing division), IAC (Member), KC (Probationary Racer).
    Rate your English (1-10 scale): I'd say, 8.5 out of ten, some grammar mistakes here and there.
    Have you ever been banned (state why): Sadly, yes. Because I abused a bug that I didn't know shit about.

PART 2
    What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Photographer.
    Why are you interested in joining this division: Because I love taking pictures of the state and nature. Believe it or not but I take a lot of pictures around the city and I have a folder for it. I expressed some work to Combine also. Taking pictures of objects has always been my thing.
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: Because I love working around ''news'' or so, it's just so fun. I would send out the best pictures that give out the most information. And I am kinda tired of being only spawned as UE. I want something new, something thrilling!
    State why should we choose you over other candidates: I am mature, loyal, cool and a funny little lad. I can be pretty useful also. But, since of the new forums, I am a bit confused but I am pretty sure I can still post a lot of roleplays/events/activities. I am a guy that can take work seriously but I am not like mad serious also.

• PART 1
    Nickname: GanJa
    Current Groups: IAC, VT, hoonigans, UTO
    Rate your English (1-10 scale): 8
    Have you ever been banned (state why): NO
    PART 2
    What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Photographer
    Why are you interested in joining this division: i can record stuff and i know how to pose my camera as well
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: Well KTN has a unique role, and i was searching for a group that allows me to do what i love so here we are.
    State why should we choose you over other candidates: Im pretty talented at this stuff, i can record, i can edit, and im loyal.

• @BlaZZey alt text

Since I liked your work as Photographer previously I accept you and make you official network photographer.. Remember to use [KTN] tags ingame next to your name, overall when roleplaying or taking photos.

• @ganja Conctact me in-game for a test, your App was pretty poor and I was about to say no but I will give you a chance. alt text

• Looks nice, Good luck fellas

(God bless you SANA)

• BEST OF LUCK BOYZZZZZZ @Combine @Zombie

• Omg, I have had an idea similar to this for a while! I'm glad someones actually doing it and with great execution might I add. The topic is neat, banners are cool and it seems really well put together. Goodluck guys! Looking forward to seeing how this group progresses. @Cornelius Hopefully your useful and make some RP's instead of memes like in TMH.

• News for you: TaJ died from heart attack while wanking (once again)

• Seems Great, better than everything is the name.. Good Luck guys 🙂

@flame said in «KTN — Kanker Times Newspaper»:

News for you: TaJ died from heart attack while wanking (once again)

And Shutup Flame.

true