deleted

• nice name , good luck ,

• gl us ^_^

• PART 1

Nickname: My nickname is ‘kuyt11’
    Current Groups: I am not part of any group at the moment. I was HHMC member.It was leading by my friend but it seems like it isn't alive anymore
    Rate your English (1-10 scale): I can rate it as 7
    Have you ever been banned (state why): I have banned once.It was too long time ago. I wasn’t aware of the rules. As you know all players have a duration of being ‘noob’.And it was mine.I was talking to my friend about saes and he said that he wants to have an account too, I said okay why not.And after one week I got banned for multiacc.

PART 2

What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): I am interested in being photographer
    Why are you interested in joining this division: My English isn't at best level otherwise I would rather to be reporter. Taking photos and being part of that group will be much fun. I am creative person who will be useful while taking photos and make it realistic. Exactly I don't know what to add more
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: As I said I am not part of any group at the moment. I didn't want to waste time while writing apply to other organisations(Except PC). I think its time to join an organisation and to known more than a FOX member. I have experiences about News Companies. I think I can be useful at that part.I believe you guys can do something. Good things take time and I want to be there too while those things are happening. I was nervous before talking to Zombie. After conversation he made me to feel comfortable and here I am.

State why should we choose you over other candidates: We create our view through our past experiences. At this part my view will be effective. And the most important thing is I am a creative and mature person.

• PART 1
    Nickname:Blue
    Current Groups:CS,EDM,BES,ENTERNIA,TMH these are official ones.
    Rate your English (1-10 scale):7
    Have you ever been banned (state why):Nope.
    PART 2
    What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security):Security
    Why are you interested in joining this division:Because i am trusting my gun skills, that means i can secure easily from threats.
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: This group going to achieve a lot of things.I think I can be useful to you guys while you are trying to make group an official one.That's the reason why I want to be in there
    State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because, i am mature also i can state myself nolifer i can be useful for KTN. I am active all day. Would be helpfull for KTN.

• @pau said in «KTN — Kool Times Newspaper»:

PART 1

Nickname: My nickname is ‘kuyt11’
    Current Groups: I am not part of any group at the moment. I was HHMC member.It was leading by my friend but it seems like it isn't alive anymore
    Rate your English (1-10 scale): I can rate it as 7
    Have you ever been banned (state why): I have banned once.It was too long time ago. I wasn’t aware of the rules. As you know all players have a duration of being ‘noob’.And it was mine.I was talking to my friend about saes and he said that he wants to have an account too, I said okay why not.And after one week I got banned for multiacc.

PART 2

What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): I am interested in being photographer
    Why are you interested in joining this division: My English isn't at best level otherwise I would rather to be reporter. Taking photos and being part of that group will be much fun. I am creative person who will be useful while taking photos and make it realistic. Exactly I don't know what to add more
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: As I said I am not part of any group at the moment. I didn't want to waste time while writing apply to other organisations(Except PC). I think its time to join an organisation and to known more than a FOX member. I have experiences about News Companies. I think I can be useful at that part.I believe you guys can do something. Good things take time and I want to be there too while those things are happening. I was nervous before talking to Zombie. After conversation he made me to feel comfortable and here I am.

State why should we choose you over other candidates: We create our view through our past experiences. At this part my view will be effective. And the most important thing is I am a creative and mature person.

@blué said in «KTN — Kool Times Newspaper»:

PART 1
    Nickname:Blue
    Current Groups:CS,EDM,BES,ENTERNIA,TMH these are official ones.
    Rate your English (1-10 scale):7
    Have you ever been banned (state why):Nope.
    PART 2
    Why are you interested in joining this division:Because i am trusting my gun skills, that means i can secure easily from threats.
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: This group going to achieve a lot of things.I think I can be useful to you guys while you are trying to make group an official one.That's the reason why I want to be in there
    State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because, i am mature also i can state myself nolifer i can be useful for KTN. I am active all day. Would be helpfull for KTN.

First of all, ty for your interest on our group, You both are alt text
    Please Contact with Combine in-game for your test.

Cheers,Zombie.

• PART 1
    Nickname:Yokih
    Current Groups:BES/TMH
    Rate your English (1-10 scale):8/10
    Have you ever been banned (state why):no
    PART 2
    Why are you interested in joining this division:I a a good player in security and i want to join this job and i can take some informations
    Why do you want to be part of KTN:this has some importants divisions and i want to make some efforst for he can take a spawn
    State why should we choose you over other candidates:i am an active/good/loyal/mature player and i can help this group with my good experiences

• PART 1
    Nickname: Cornelius
    Current Groups: VT, TMH
    Rate your English (1-10 scale): 8
    Have you ever been banned (state why): Calling admin bitch
    PART 2
    What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Photographer or security
    Why are you interested in joining this division: I like recording and taking photos of stuff I like, but I know how to use guns and fists.
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: Because of my passion - art, taking great photos takes skills too. And I want to tell peoples about news ! About reality !
    State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because of my overall skills.

• @Yokihh, contact me in-game for a little test on your role as security, although you are accepted because you were a potential donator to our group.. before we made it.. so now you need to pass the quick speech test. alt text

@cornelius, Pending so will need to do separate full test with @Pau and @Blué between the three, good luck 😉 alt text

• Sounds good, gl within

• ANNOUNCEMENT

New members: @Blué @Cornelius @Pau @Yokihh
    We set our official colour as this one: [KTN]Example[ND] (#A690C7)
    We have set this one as our main base:

alt text

• PART 1
    Nickname: BlaZZey
    Current Groups: TMH (sHQ and vL of the racing division), IAC (Member), KC (Probationary Racer).
    Rate your English (1-10 scale): I'd say, 8.5 out of ten, some grammar mistakes here and there.
    Have you ever been banned (state why): Sadly, yes. Because I abused a bug that I didn't know shit about.

PART 2
    What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Photographer.
    Why are you interested in joining this division: Because I love taking pictures of the state and nature. Believe it or not but I take a lot of pictures around the city and I have a folder for it. I expressed some work to Combine also. Taking pictures of objects has always been my thing.
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: Because I love working around ''news'' or so, it's just so fun. I would send out the best pictures that give out the most information. And I am kinda tired of being only spawned as UE. I want something new, something thrilling!
    State why should we choose you over other candidates: I am mature, loyal, cool and a funny little lad. I can be pretty useful also. But, since of the new forums, I am a bit confused but I am pretty sure I can still post a lot of roleplays/events/activities. I am a guy that can take work seriously but I am not like mad serious also.

• PART 1
    Nickname: GanJa
    Current Groups: IAC, VT, hoonigans, UTO
    Rate your English (1-10 scale): 8
    Have you ever been banned (state why): NO
    PART 2
    What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Photographer
    Why are you interested in joining this division: i can record stuff and i know how to pose my camera as well
    Why do you want to be part of KTN: Well KTN has a unique role, and i was searching for a group that allows me to do what i love so here we are.
    State why should we choose you over other candidates: Im pretty talented at this stuff, i can record, i can edit, and im loyal.

• @BlaZZey alt text

Since I liked your work as Photographer previously I accept you and make you official network photographer.. Remember to use [KTN] tags ingame next to your name, overall when roleplaying or taking photos.

• @ganja Conctact me in-game for a test, your App was pretty poor and I was about to say no but I will give you a chance. alt text

• Looks nice, Good luck fellas

(God bless you SANA)

• BEST OF LUCK BOYZZZZZZ @Combine @Zombie

• Omg, I have had an idea similar to this for a while! I'm glad someones actually doing it and with great execution might I add. The topic is neat, banners are cool and it seems really well put together. Goodluck guys! Looking forward to seeing how this group progresses. @Cornelius Hopefully your useful and make some RP's instead of memes like in TMH.

• News for you: TaJ died from heart attack while wanking (once again)

• Seems Great, better than everything is the name.. Good Luck guys 🙂

@flame said in «KTN — Kanker Times Newspaper»:

News for you: TaJ died from heart attack while wanking (once again)

And Shutup Flame.