Date:11/06/2019

• alt text
    Date:11/06/2019
    Night activity

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #106
    Title: i need money
    Participants: @ZaBaLiTo
    Story:Friends asked me to go buy drugs because they were carried out. I went to The sales of drugs who always bought it, but when I went the sam day the prices of drugs was very went up, so i dont have the money to buy it and I went to steal the shops until I got the money. I stole from the store for $ 50 and it was cvit. So when I came back I bought the all drugs and after I went back to the base and threw the drug on friends to celebrate
    (ss):

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #107
    Title:Revenge number 2
    Participants: @michwara
    Story:After the big JailBreak in Los Santos.i was active as criminal and ready to do any crime No matter how serious .So i went to the base and sat thinking about a big crime to Destroy the life of the big gambler ,as such destroyed my future and destroyed the lives of many people.After 3 hours of thinking i found a good idea.That is stole one of his bigger shop of pizza.First I followed a big truck of pizza and i stopped it and i got the official wear and i repudiated .i went to the shop and i stole all the money of all the safes .But I found that this was not enough . So i decide to got all the Motorcycles and the big truck and i offered for sale. in the end i called my who have a shop of pizza and i selled for him with good price , and he thanked me .
    (SS):

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #108
    Title: the parking
    Story:When I went to the cafe, I quickly got a real Madrid vs barcelona match against. I could not find a place until to stopped my car and finally i stopped it paving the streets. And when the match is over and real win 3-0 so i back to my car and i dont find my car. i was horrified becauce i have at the trunk drugs to sell to my friend but i dont see my car and when i back to my house I have a connection from the municipality and he say come to take your car . after 5 min i go to the place to buy the Financial penalties it was 30$ so i give the money to Mechanica and he dont take my drugs . finally i whent to sell the drugs to my friend

• alt text
    Date:12/06/2019

• alt text
    Date:12/06/2019
    Night Activity

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #109
    Title: Revenge 3
    Story:After the stole of the big shop, i decide to do a theft of the bank of the big gambler (his account of bank).But i sat thinking first i fount that i need helpers and i need ckracker and i more information of this accout . Like code and how much money he have and other ...
    So i went to one of the best crackers in San Andreas.When i told you of this crime .He accepted because he is one of the victims. So we started he got the Computer.And after 2 hours all the information are here on paper, and all the cameras are stoped .So we got our truck and we went to the bank we got the guns and i tolk him about the plan. In the end and after hours, we call helpers and The crime was successful and i give him his money and he thanked me for this revenge.
    (SS:

• alt text
    Date:13/06/2019

• alt text
    Event Number: #84
    Event Type: Chicken Shooter
    LWS/G6:@Star
    Winner(s):@@stiffler
    Prize:1.000.000$
    SS:

• alt text
    Event Number: #85
    Event Type: Fallout
    LWS/G6:@Star
    Winner(s):@each
    SS:

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #110
    @Hetler said in The Company™ | Activity Feed:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Role~Play Number # 320
    Title : the best cutt ever
    Participant's : @Danger / @ZaBaLiTo / @piroto / @AntiRug / @Stiffler

Story :

Special thanks to Cartel Da Sinaloa / ETF .. ❤

Screenshot's Of all the operation :

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #111
    @Star said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

alt text

Role Play Number: 23
    Participants: CIA: @Martin , Star
    CDS: @Danger , Piroto
    RP Scenario:
    Corrupted

Officer.Martin and I were patrolling around the Red County when we found something fishy was going on nearby Red County. A couple of men were loading down some wooden boxes into their Rancher. They had been spied on till they started moving, as Martin and I hided our Rancher behind the tree.
    alt text

As they were moving on up the hill I was saying to Martin when to come out of the tree and block the road.
    alt text

Eventually I flashed to Martin to do that and our FBI Rancher came out of the blue right to the front of their car. (BRAKES SCREECHING)
    alt text

Both of the dudes got out of the car saying 'What the fuck?', as we approached to them and said 'Hey, you are talking to the officer, idiot. Watch your potty mouth!'. 'You had beeb being spied on and figured you were loading wooden boxes into the trunk, Pull the trunk cover up, you bastard!'
    alt text

They did refuse it when I said 'I will do it myself'. As I opened the trunk I figured there were two boxes. I asked 'What's inside the boxes?'. One of suspected's answered "Fresh vegetables'. (Me laughs) 'Ha, you think you two motherfuckers would trick me. Do not shame yourselves, you idiots. Two douche-faces transporting the vegetables, Shut up!'
    alt text

I removed the cover of the box and saw the box full of pistols (colt-45), There were like 10 of them. I said 'Nice vegetables, you idiot. Now you want to be apprehended for 10 years, you farmer?" As I opened up the second box I figured there were bunch of rounds for the colt-45. Mr.Martin said 'Nice of you, crooks!' I came by the suspected and had a little chat with him. 'Alright, alright. Both of you motherfuckers have two paths ahead of you. The first is, you are cuffed now and go down to the police department where you will be being kept till the court. Eventually, you will end up with 10 years in the prison. Hey, you vegetable, boy. Do you wanna know what would happen to you and especially your ass in the prison? - You have no damn idea, you idiot. You are better not to know!' I asked if the first path was a fit for them, as one of the refused it. I suggested the second one 'The second path is, you share some 'interest' with us. The 10.000$ and we let you go,'
    alt text

They took the seocnd path and instatly shared the money with us. I said to leave them in the hood's space. They came by the hood and left the envelope. I came by and took it. I've taken one colt-45 of them and let them go, as one of them said 'No, do not take this.' I answered 'Careful on the roads, motherfuckers'. I came into my Rancher where we shared the money with Martin...
    alt text

• alt text
    Event Number: #86
    Event Type: LMS
    LWS/G6:@zaza
    Winner(s): @Dexter
    SS:

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #112
    Title: the new assistant
    Story:When I was sitting at my office, my friend came in and told me that he was helping me by giving him money so i Command it to go buy drugs to me and made him my assistant . so He went to the drug dealer to buy and when he back he gave it to me but i found the drugs is old i was so angry so i went with my new Served to the drug dealer and i struck him and we take his drugs to the base to doing party at my house and i invited my gang to drinking the drugs and to enjoy
    (ss):

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #113
    Title: Selling Drugs
    Story:The king of Gamble Account is empty .now im happy so i decide to do a party with my gang because we didn't a big party from 2 years .So i need to start with the party equipment.First i write 500 invitation for our friends .Second i went to my house and put all the chairs and i put all Eating and drinking.Finally i went to our safe box to took our drugs.But Unfortunately i I didn't find the drugs .So i went to one of our gang member's and i asked him about the drugs ,he told me that he selled it to the other drug dealer. So i need to buy a big quantity of drugs with quality ,i called a big drugs dealer ,we agreed about the price and the place of selling and the quality.After i got the car and i went to the place of selling .i was sure for the quality of drugs .So i payed him his money and i returned to the base. In the end i invited all my friends and The party was successful,all the members thanked me for this party.
    (SS):

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #114
    @Mistigun said in The Pirus ~ Media Archive:

alt text
    Role Play Number 36 :
    Story
    On June 10, the two most powerful drug and arms dealers in San Andreas organized a raid on a secret headquarters where the goods were hidden. The operation began at 5 pm, when the members of the "Pirus" entered the store carrying arms, then attacked the guards and fired at them. They were killed and with the strict guardians of the "cartel-da-sinaloa", the two gangs managed to share a significant amount of 30 kg of cocaine and 20 weapons of various kinds. Twenty minutes after the end of the one-and-a-half hour operation, Pirus and cartel-da-sinaloa left to their headquarters Carrying with them Goods.
    ScreenShots:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Participants : @khalil @ZaBaLiTo @jaster @HaMeier @Netro @Ritta

• alt text
    Date:14/06/2019

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #115
    Title:The restaurant was stolen with my clients
    Participants: @Beckham @WiTTi01 @PaBLo
    Story:Today I left the discotheque and went to a secret place to meet my friend who sells drugs in the city. He told us that a new restaurant had been opened and I told him why we should not steal it. When we arrived at the restaurant, we entered with weapons and machine guns on the owner of the shop. We ordered her to give me the money, and then we killed her and we went out and gave each one his share and my friend and I went to another place to give him some drugs that I had to sell.
    (SS):All Screen Shot's https://imgur.com/a/ffhhhNA
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Event Number: #87
    Event Type: BOX 1v1
    LWS/G6: @John
    Winner(s): @Jaster
    SS: