By Funstein, in Gangs

• alt text
    1-Personal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: bluez>funs|69|
    b.Account Name: arkantos12
    c.Age: 14
    d.Nationality: American
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8
    f.Tell us about yourself : My name is Andrés I born in United States but now living in Chile. I'm 14 years olds and like video-games and like animals and im speak English Spanish and Portugues.
    g. Do you have teamspeak or discord : Only, discord.

2-Ingame Informations

a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 5-6 Months dont renember exactly.
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : My career started in FBI then I was kicked for having helped criminals to escape from the police there was when I decided to switch to the criminal side, then I joined my first band HRMC (MC) unfortunately, closed then I joined my friends to VLA and currently, I left because there were many internal problems and poor activity. After Decide start my life In the cop side with TST, SAFP and now I'm back in the crim side.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason):

d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): Nop
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: Killing someone without any Reasons means Deathmatch example if you you kill someone without any reason that will be DM or if you shooter someone's car for no reason that will be DM too thats mean admins can punish us because of that

(e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay Interact as in real life.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoid Arrest means killing yourself when cops chasing you example jumping from high buildings,drowning at water or throwing nades
    h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:

• Maxium 2 Dont br per day
    • Not allowed start BR alone
    • Dont market kill

i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:

• Dont spawn pizzaboy for help ur gang
    • Dont spawn Cop for help ur gang
    • Dont kill criminal/cop is not participing of turf.

j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:

• Helpers not allowed
    • Nades not allowed
    • Dont spawn kill at base respawn.

3-Additional Informations

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Cripz, have much roles, Moonshine businnes: Cripz has an alcohol factory in Flint country which has made him successful and sells to his gang friends. Also cripz sell drugs and selling parts of cars.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: Because, is active have good members its active and have good RP! and its my old family @zaza know what im talking about. 🙂
    d.Why should we accept you: I will be a good active member and I will be Loyal! and I will do my best every day.
    e.What is your strenghts: Driving cars, shooting, cracking
    f.What is your weaknesses: Flying ! dodos, shamals!
    g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler): https://imgur.com/6KYsVHT

Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E. ft. Snoop Dogg – 04:52
    — DrDreVEVO

• alt text

1-Personal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Kristy / Rayen Raies
    b.Account Name: lunaexe
    c.Age: i'm currently 14
    d.Nationality: Tunisia
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10) : 7/10
    f.Tell us about yourself :Well , My Name in Game is Kristy in real Rayen Raies i have one brother and i love my family and my friends because my friends help me a lot in fights and study in real life i have many friends and i have many people i hate him girl or boys because and in some day i exposed to Harassment from some people and i love share my games and my food with my family and my friends but not all my friends .

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord :Kristy#0770

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2015
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : First Day Was like all noobs in SAES because when i starting MTA i met SAES in one times i was noobs and i dont know life SAES And in one week i starting know's some rules and some roleplay in SAES
    one month I become Average i know some people helped me in this game And after one years later i know many people and i become know's roleplay and life saes rpg and but came a day i go inactive one people it was in 2019 When i back i come with information and power wonderful to SAES:RPG and i hope to be good in future

c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): FBI : Inactive SAFP: Boring from CopLife ICE : Bad Squad : HRMC RiP : Rebel I cant contiue in it .

d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): Nope

e.What Does DM mean and give an example : DM its like someone he didn't do anything and u killed him or shoot him or he in hospital afk or base and u come to kill him without reason .

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay like real life film Like Buying a drugs and call someone to take it in your location place .

g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: If Cop behind u and he will arrest and u quit or kill yourself.

• Dont Do BR Alone Not Allowed

• Dont Marker Kill to avoid arrest

• Must Make 2 BR per Day

• Dont Turf Alone

• Dont Kill Your Allies

• Dont Spwan in your house in Turf

• CLO / DE not allowed help

• No spwan killing dont camp a gang spwan beef defenses elsewhere if necessary

• Squad are Permitted To Arrest

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :MrKristy Starting work in Drug in an early age he everyday selling Drug to big mafia in earth MrKristy and after some years he become sell best drug and steal a House and killing a people after some day when he selling drug to people police come and arrest him he stay in jailed 15 years old , Reason selling drugs early age when he out from jailed back to life drugs he never give up and he now make a factory make drugs and now big Organziation Buying from him Drugs

b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ is selling a drugs alchoal , Cocaine , o in all city And specifically Los Santos and have a Nice Vehicle and base Cool to make a drugs and Sell it CripZ is powerful in selling Drugs in All City and Selling Drug strongest organizations

c.Why do you want to join CripZ: CripZ is Special Gangs , and thing special in CripZ selling A drug and making BR a lot and activity cripz Roleplay is really Nice Beautiful Gang and Careful .

d.Why should we accept you: I'm a lot Active and i can give our my best and i hope to know's my power in everything my skills in crack not a lot good and i 'm good in roleplay and i'm respectful people

e.What is your strenghts: Roleplay , Some Cracker , Driving , Shooting , Respectful
    f.What is your weaknesses: Ping / FPS a lot nothing else weaknesses

g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Dear @FenTa , thanks for the application. You were hanging with us all the time but unfortunately, We got lots of negative information about you. You are out of maturity and experience. You are not enough to join a level 5 organization like CripZ. If you think that you can improve yourself and fix your attitudes and like Duff said, focus on your game instead of talking feel free to apply after 20 days starting from Today
    alt text

@MilleR Thanks for your interest in joining CripZ~.After having a discussion with our HQs and members, we realized that you are not experienced enough to be a part of us. Not a bad application at all but you don't seem to be what we're looking for and we are not sure about you yet you need to prove us that you deserve to be one of us. keep working for it and we may give you a chance. Re-Apply after 1 week. Good Luck
    alt text

@Abidi do not copy paste from other's application that's stealing
    alt text

Dear @RocketLuncher we are not sure why you created another account to apply for our organization however After having a discussion with our HQs you are lucky we decided to give you one last chance .Re-apply after 2 months starting form to day .

alt text

CripZ~ HQ team

• BERNASX GIVE ME A CHANCE TO APPLY
    > 1-Personal Informations
    > a.Ingame Name & Real Name: IGN : BlueZ>iBowOP|TF || Real Name : Jude Obiasca
    > b.Account Name: JudeObiasca
    > c.Age: 14
    > d.Nationality: Im Pilipino
    > e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): Kinda like 8.5/10
    > f.Tell us about yourself : Hello im Jude , or some people calls me Bow , i live in the Philippines and i like my country aswell , i love my all family and all my friends . Im kinda Kind , Respectful guy and i love to share my foods with my friends and also Family , i have some friends in SAES:RPG and i can give my trust into them . like Aquiles / Smurf he's my Best Friend . and [WA]PewD he's my friend also and Mohamed too . we will never forget our Friendships. Thats all !
    > g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : I do have Discord but TS not
    > 2-Ingame Informations
    > a.How long have you been playing on SAES: Im playing since January 2019
    > b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I Started playing SAES since 2015to 2016 but i stop playing because i got a potato pc and im busy with my study. and my mother bought a new laptop i downloaded mta sa gtasa , and i remember the server called SAES:RPG and that i played it . then in my first week of playing i found a guy called ' [WA]PewD ' and i talked to him and asked him to be my friend ! and he said Yes ofcourse . then somedays i didnt see him online. then i found a guy called ' Smurf ' and asked him to be my friend too 🙂 and he said Yes . then we introduce ourselves in partychat then somedays.... i met ' Tamsou / Mohamed ' then i asked him to be my friend too , then he says Yes .... months later i joined ICE and Mohamed also an ex-ice member , then Smurf loves ICE too , then i helped him to join , some days later i got kick , because of the report to Kilios , James said that delete the report because SAFP is allies , but as i know SAFP allies is ALT , then i said " I cant delte the report There is no EDIT or DELTE post " but yeah.... he still kicked me..... somdays later i joined back again in ICE then i enjoy my stay then i left . because im tired of cop life / cop organisation . then i became a OC Applicant then 1weeks later i removed my 176| tag because i found no one OC to hang on . and its the end ! . thanks for reading
    > c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): ICE 2x , 1st-Kick , 2nd-Left || CripZ~ : kick because got adminjail pff
    > d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): Nope
    > e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DM means Deathmatching , Example : I DMed someguy without any reasons ..... , I DMed a car that its owned by someone without any reason too.
    > (e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)
    > f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay is acting like in real life like in movies .. that's RP , Ex ; CripZ need more Weeds and Ecstacy so they called organization called "OverdoseCrime" to deliver some drugs into CripZ Base.
    > g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Jumping from high buildings like Banks , Roofs .... or Killing yourself using Grenade or Makinga car explode to kill urself if some cop(s) is chasing u
    > h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:

• A gang can do only 2BRs per day
    • There must be 1HQ online to Start a Bank Rob
    • After the BR , don't jump from Bank Roof to suicide to respawn in gangbase/hospital
      > i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    • Medic / Pizzaboy is not allowed to help your Gang allies / Gang Members
    • DO not Turf Alone
    • Do not climb to unclimbable roofs .
      > j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:
    • Explosives are not allowed
    • Do not Spawn kill to Gang Spawn
    • CLO / DE Help is not allowed
      > 3-Additional Informations
      > a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : In First day iBowOP's Name is xClipper then he started to rob houses / Liquor Stores ..... and met some gang members ... after some days . he got jailed then learned attitude , when he's free he joined Cop Organisation and learned some tactics and Changed her name to iBowOP ..... then after a month .... he left on it ... then he started to sell Best Quality Drugs / Arms , And Expert to Rob Houses / Liquor Stores...
      > b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ is the biggest Drug Dealers and Alcohol Dealers in the City , they also do Mods of Branded Vehicles CripZ is the Biggest gang in whole San Andreas.
      > c.Why do you want to join CripZ: Because i want to help them ... etc...
      > d.Why should we accept you: Because im Respectfull guy , Kind and Im not very Skilled and not very special
      > e.What is your strenghts: Driving any Vehicles , Drifting with Alpha Car , Shooting without Aim , Parachuting
      > f.What is your weaknesses: Just Sniper i will try to make my sniper skills good
      > g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):
      alt text
      alt text
  • 1-Personal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: nihen14-Nihen
    b.Account Name: Nihen14
    c.Age: 15
    d.Nationality: Italian
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8-10
    f.Tell us about yourself : Hello i am Nihen and i'm from italy but i'm Tunisian origin. I'm new gamer, i started playing saes about 4 months ago.
    g. Do you have teamspeak or discord? : Yes i have discord

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 4 months
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I started playing as a criminal and I played with some friends and now I want to get into the CripZ gang
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): none
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): N/A
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: Deathmatch means killing someone for no reason or shooting cars like shoot a cop and he dont need to arest you.

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay is acting like real life like cops looking your id and license
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoid arrest is when police chasing you and you killing yourself with different ways like killing yourself with bomb or jumping from roof
    -Dont jump from roof when br finished
    -Dont do solo br
    -Dont do marker kill

-Dont spawn at your house only hospital and gang spawn
    -Dont shoot from uncliamble roofs
    -Dont come as medic,pizzaboy,police for helping your gang

-Dont Bring Helpers
    -Dont Spawn as Police for arresting other gangs
    -You not allowed to rob alone

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : Mixpeko born at Liberty City his father left his mother when she is pregnant Mixpeko lost his mother when he was 6 years old after 15 years he and his 3 friends formed a new gang no matter how small a gang they did jobs with big mafias and gangs and that black day came gangs leader Mikael killed by police officers Mixpeko,Freddy and Leo buys a ticket for Los Santos Freddy and Leo arrested at airport Mixpeko escaped the Los Santos and he calls his friend to give his home addres he goes to his friend house after 3 hours talking his friend offered Mixpeko to joining CripZ.
    b.Explain CripZ’s roleplay with your own words: CripZ buy and sell drugs and steeling cars.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: CripZ is most active gang.
    d.Why should we accept you: i am active in game and friendlier and can help members of the gang
    e.What is your strenghts: Parachute,Driving,Shooting.
    f.What is your weaknesses: ping .fps.
    g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler): https://imgur.com/a/DLCGUVz

• funs ( under review keep hanging around i know the exact day, try to avoid from rulebreaks in this period )

nihen ( my love, why did you copied everything from mixpek's apply I would like to give you 24- hours for re-edit your application if you dont do anything in this period, end of the 24 hours you are denied )

kristy ( as i can see you are trying to hang around cripz as much as you can but i want more from you focus on your gameplay and leave others stop talking too much in general chat )

ibow ( i already gave you a one chance you fucked up with it so, if you are really want to join back to cripz, PROVE IT am not going to asnwer your application right now as i already gave you all details on discord and you know them exactly so do not ask about your test till time has come )

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: In-game : BlueZ>Wave , Real Name Patipan
    b.Account Name: wave21160
    c.Age: 18 yo
    d.Nationality: Thai
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6.5/10
    f.Tell us about yourself : Well, My name is Patipan. But called me Wave and now I'm eightteen years old. I am a normal person who likes to play games such as LOL, Rust, MTA etc. Now I study and work a little. (There is money for myself) So I'm friendly and mature looking for a good gang. I want to have friends Would like to introduce the people in the gang to know and I am friendly I want a good gang. That's all.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : I do have Discord

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: I joined this server in November 2018.
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I started playing this server about 7 months ago and I saw it as a RP server and I liked it very much and at that time I was a new player. I haven't read the rules so I was warned. Any After that, I had the skill to shoot a gun. Later, I saw a new gang in the server named Rebel. So I hang with them, but I was bored because I only drove a motorcycle Later I went out and came to hang with OverdoseCrime But I got leave because it is caused by my negligence causing me to be denied And later I wanted to be a police officer, try to be a police officer, then I was bored that I was often killed So I came back as a thief and Zaza called me wanting to see me in CripZ. So I hang up with other people. Thank you to everyone who read me.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): The Creed , BloodZ Because the both gangs closed
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): Yes, but about 5 months ago, but now I have improve my self. (Because police officer follow me to arrest and i avoid arrest by kill my self)
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DM mean Deathmatch = Shoot car or someone else without a reason, and if avenged = Death Match too.

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: RP is acting like in real life. I want to buy one car. I have to drive to the car shop or contact someone with a second hand car
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoid arrest means to escape arrest. For example, the police ran along me on the roof and I jumped to death.
    h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules
    1: Every single gang can only rob 2 banks per day.
    2: Kill the players who did not defend
    3: Robber's aren't allowed to jump from rooftop of BR, that's also gonna be avoid arrest.

1: Who get's killed and he isn't in that turf, that's not gonna be counted for Deatmatching. It's just part of a war.
    2: You can only use your gang spawn or hospital spawn when a turf war is going on.you are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.
    3: You are not allowed to camp from a rooftops that other players can't climb

1: Don't GR alone
    2: CLO or DE is not allow to help
    3: Don't Spawn kill

*3-Additional Informations *

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : Wave is an 18-year-old man who was born in Red Country and sold drugs throughout San Andreas. One day, while he sold drugs to criminals without friends, there was no dream and I saved him from the problems and contracts with the group. Brotherhood and many years ago he and I built a gang and now it's a family.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: They sell everything that can be sold, such as Weed, LSD, Cocaine and weapons to bring money to the gang. And they robbed the bank, robbed the grocery store, and now they are Sand Andreas most famous gang
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: Because i liked their members they are so respectful and i got alot of friends in cripz want to be with them and i really liked cripz so much, i'll try to help cripz with my activity/loyalty
    d.Why should we accept you: Well its your choice to accept me or not but if you invite me. Then I will do my best
    e.What is your strenghts: The Teamwork , Shooting
    f.What is your weaknesses: Some English words I can't read

• Dear wave, first of all thanks for trying to joining in cripz, I didint expect this apply from you. why did you copy from miller's cds apply ? this is not what we are looking for but you showed up good reactions before you applying cripz and good hanging period so I would like to give you a chance for re-edit your application, you have 12 hours to re edit

sincerely,

leader of cripz

alt text

• I Want to Be Cripz

• zompizzanx you better stop asking and prepare your apply system is not working as you think so you should apply for cripz but if you are looking for tips you better dont even bother to apply cripz since you are not experienced guy try to hang on around cripz and get some experiences

wave after the discussing with rest of the cripz members we would like to give you pending keep your activity around cripz you will get your cookie when time has come for now do not even ask your status for test we know the exact date for your cookie good luck

funstein status update !! choopp choppp under review to - pending good effort and suitable hanging period but we would like to see more effort you can do it and try to be active like you did before last 2 3 days i havent see you much around cripz same goes for you "good luck"

nihen as i said avobe you shouldnt copy from others for applying ! status update !! chopp chopp re-edit chance to denied deal with it and do not spam me at ingame by using pms you didint even try to fix if you are really want to join cripz re apply after 3 weeks "denied" for now

kristy nothing to say your application right now since you mentioned that you are going to be inactive for next 2 weeks so in this period try to be active as much as you can and show us that u dont give up easily like others do -

ibow same goes for you ^ read the above

sincerely,

leader of cripz

alt text

• > 1-Personal Informations
    > a.Ingame Name & Real Name: IGN : BlueZ>iBowOP|TF || Real Name : Jude Obiasca
    > b.Account Name: JudeObiasca
    > c.Age: 14
    > d.Nationality: Im Pilipino
    > e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): Kinda like 8.5/10
    > f.Tell us about yourself : Hello im Jude , or some people calls me Bow , i live in the Philippines and i like my country aswell , i love my all family and all my friends . Im kinda Kind , Respectful guy and i love to share my foods with my friends and also Family , i have some friends in SAES:RPG and i can give my trust into them . like Aquiles / Smurf he's my Best Friend . and [WA]PewD he's my friend also and Mohamed too . we will never forget our Friendships. Thats all !
    > g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : I do have Discord but TS not
    > 2-Ingame Informations
    > a.How long have you been playing on SAES: Im playing since January 2019
    > b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I Started playing SAES since 2015to 2016 but i stop playing because i got a potato pc and im busy with my study. and my mother bought a new laptop i downloaded mta sa gtasa , and i remember the server called SAES:RPG and that i played it . then in my first week of playing i found a guy called ' [WA]PewD ' and i talked to him and asked him to be my friend ! and he said Yes ofcourse . then somedays i didnt see him online. then i found a guy called ' Smurf ' and asked him to be my friend too 🙂 and he said Yes . then we introduce ourselves in partychat then somedays.... i met ' Tamsou / Mohamed ' then i asked him to be my friend too , then he says Yes .... months later i joined ICE and Mohamed also an ex-ice member , then Smurf loves ICE too , then i helped him to join , some days later i got kick , because of the report to Kilios , James said that delete the report because SAFP is allies , but as i know SAFP allies is ALT , then i said " I cant delte the report There is no EDIT or DELTE post " but yeah.... he still kicked me..... somdays later i joined back again in ICE then i enjoy my stay then i left . because im tired of cop life / cop organisation . then i became a OC Applicant then 1weeks later i removed my 176| tag because i found no one OC to hang on . and its the end ! . thanks for reading
    > c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): ICE 2x , 1st-Kick , 2nd-Left || CripZ~ : kick because got adminjail pff
    > d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): Nope
    > e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DM means Deathmatching , Example : I DMed someguy without any reasons ..... , I DMed a car that its owned by someone without any reason too.
    > (e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)
    > f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay is acting like in real life like in movies .. that's RP , Ex ; CripZ need more Weeds and Ecstacy so they called organization called "OverdoseCrime" to deliver some drugs into CripZ Base.
    > g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Jumping from high buildings like Banks , Roofs .... or Killing yourself using Grenade or Makinga car explode to kill urself if some cop(s) is chasing u
    > h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:

• A gang can do only 2BRs per day
    • There must be 1HQ online to Start a Bank Rob
    • After the BR , don't jump from Bank Roof to suicide to respawn in gangbase/hospital
      > i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    • Medic / Pizzaboy is not allowed to help your Gang allies / Gang Members
    • DO not Turf Alone
    • Do not climb to unclimbable roofs .
      > j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:
    • Explosives are not allowed
    • Do not Spawn kill to Gang Spawn
    • CLO / DE Help is not allowed
      > 3-Additional Informations
      > a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : In First day iBowOP's Name is xClipper then he started to rob houses / Liquor Stores ..... and met some gang members ... after some days . he got jailed then learned attitude , when he's free he joined Cop Organisation and learned some tactics and Changed her name to iBowOP ..... then after a month .... he left on it ... then he started to sell Best Quality Drugs / Arms , And Expert to Rob Houses / Liquor Stores...
      > b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ is the biggest Drug Dealers and Alcohol Dealers in the City , they also do Mods of Branded Vehicles CripZ is the Biggest gang in whole San Andreas.
      > c.Why do you want to join CripZ: Because i want to help them ... etc...
      > d.Why should we accept you: Because im Respectfull guy , Kind and Im not very Skilled and not very special
      > e.What is your strenghts: Driving any Vehicles , Drifting with Alpha Car , Shooting without Aim , Parachuting
      > f.What is your weaknesses: Just Sniper i will try to make my sniper skills good
      > g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):
      alt text
      alt text
  • ersonal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Aymen
    b.Account Name: BlueZ>SupRim
    c.Age: 18
    d.Nationality: English
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8
    f.Tell us about yourself : My name is Aymen. I live in Tunsia. I love watching movies. I only play SAES:RPG on my computer. I play footbal in my free times.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : No

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 2019
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : A friend of mine showed me SAES in 2014. But I did not play because I did not like it. In 2018 we started playing SAES with my cousin. At first we played criminal. I have stopped playing SAES at the end of 2018. I played very little in 2018. In 2017, I entered the game very little and only joined the events. I made a good turn in 2018 and played the cop have been playing very active for 2 months, but now I only play Criminal. In my 3 years career, I only active for 4-5months in 3 years.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): nothing I love They are good teams and I love CripZ
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): Deathmatching , after insult to the person who reporting me. [This will not happen again]
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: Deathmacthing is killing players for no reason.Not allowed. e: You can't kill police officers if not chasing you.
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Acting like it's in real life.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Killing yourself when the police are chasing you. e:Log-off

1- One gang is allowed to do maximum 2 gang bank robs per day.
    2- You can claim bank robbery only when a complete team of robbers is present.
    3- Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order for players to leave the bank by respawning is not allowed

1- You can only use your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.
    2- You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops,climbable houses are allowed.
    3- You are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.

1- Removing the gang cash whilst getting robbed will result in your gang being leveled down.
    2- No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.
    3- You are not allowed to rob alone.

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :
    SlapBobs had entered a drug-producing gang, found a friend there, and his friend and Slapbobs left the gang. They learned how to produce the drug.JiiRak decided to grow his drug smuggling business with a friend. They were earning a good amount of money from selling drugs. One day SlapBobs was kidnapped by one of the most dangerous gangs of Los Santos. His friend was killed and thrown into the sea of ​​Los Santos.
    The kidnapping gang wanted Slapbobs to say where the money was. But iBow resisted them and did not say. One day CripZ hit the place to save SlapBobs. They saved SlapBobs. took his money and drugs and joined CripZ. He was going to make his drug production there.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Alcohol Production: CripZ produces alcohol with the ingredients from fields in Flint County.
    Drug Trafficking: Also CripZ produces drugs.
    Vehicles: CripZ also steals cars, sells car engines, selling cars for expensive prices. And more
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: Because CripZ has respectful members and CripZ is very active. also CripZ has good leaders.
    d.Why should we accept you: I always respect to my team members,leaders. Im very active and I can do a lot of events for CripZ. And Im good player.
    e.What is your strenghts: Driving plane,cars. Shooting.[M4,,Deagle,Sniper]
    I Love CripZ

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Stalin & Ilyas
    b.Account Name: 89517800248
    c.Age: 15 years old
    d.Nationality: Tatarin
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 4
    f.Tell us about yourself :My real name is Ilyas,like play football my favorite team is Real Madrid.I dont like fucking school.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord :Yes

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 5 years
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : Well, i start play in saes since 2014 years,me was 10 yers old and i freindly with russian players. We everyday play saes and talk in skype.After i join SoA and was kicked,next my gang is CDC.I'm tired from crim life and join SAFP,after safp i join oc with my freind and was kicked becuse fight with hq in cc.next thc i was kicked for rulebreaking and going to inactivity , when i back it's long history..
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): Sons of Anarchy-It's my first offical gang,i left because going to interchange MMC,and i was kicked from MMC and dont invited to SoA again.
    Comada da Capital-I left because have problems with members and going to cop side.
    SAFP-I left because i'm tired from cop life.
    CripZ-I was kicked because lying HQ team and dont read gang rules.
    OverdoseCrime-I was kicked because i fight with HQ in CC.
    TheCompany(x2)-I was kicked two times because i was adminjailed for deadmatching.
    CripZ(x3)-I join again CripZ,after 3 days i was kicked because i start PBR in ThC BR,but after Fesko call me come to base test me and i was invited back,but i have problems with members and i left.
    Organization Zero-I left for try cop life again
    The Strike Team-I left for help BBMC
    BBMC-Gang is dead
    Zero-Kicked because fight with Hq in CC
    Wild~Angels gang is dead
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): No
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example:Deadmatching kill without reason ; Example i stay with person in SR and he kill me without reason i can write report cus its DM

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: RP, for example you work as a cop you have to fully immerse yourself in this area and play it.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: STF going for arrest me , but i just left from game or suicede . It's Avoid.

1. Don't marker killing
      2.Don't help your gang how pizzaboy or medic
      3.One gang can make 2 Brs in 1 day

1. Don't help your gang as CLO/DE
    2. Don't help your gang as cop
    3. Don't spawn in your house

1.Don't spawn killing
    2.Don't use nades
    3.You are not allowed to rob alone

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :Stalin was born in San Fierro in 5 years his mother died,his father became a drunkard after the death of his mother he died when Stalin was 15 years old,he was a street kid he met a friend since childhood, he told him and the other was 20 years old,he's 15 and he asked him to sell drugs all have successfully passed it is secured but it caught by the cops,he had served 2 years when he came out he was already 17 years old.He wanted to join a gang which is engaged in the production of drugs .He once heard about CripZ and went to him,to be continued ...
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Selling allchool and drugs in SanAndreas
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: Cuz gang is very strong and RP CripZ for me
    d.Why should we accept you: I strong player and i able to think the player
    e.What is your strenghts: Shooting and driving
    f.What is your weaknesses: Lags and fps

• Dear @SupRm you did not show any activity ingame so we could know more about you Unfortunatly your application goes denied for now you can re-apply 10days from this day.
    alt text

@Jude-Obiasca we already gave you a chance but you failed. im glad seeing you never gave up. you need to proove us that you deserve to be one of us
    alt text.

• stalin under review

kristy pending 2. time

other applicants are denied

denied application you better hang around before applying and ibow you can re apply at after 2 weeks

alt text

• Status update

Stalin got accepted and invited by duff

kristy got accepted and invited by bernasx

alt text

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Ingame Name: Chris. Real Name: Nacer
    b.Account Name: chris95nova
    c.Age: 24 Years.
    d.Nationality: Algerian.
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 7-10
    f.Tell us about yourself : Hey. my real name is Nacer-Eddine. from Algeria. I like playing Games I mean old games also I like playing after finishing my job. I'm in Algeria military.
    g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : Yes. I have discord.

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing on SAES:RPG since 2010.
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I joined SAES:RPG in 2010 I think. I was always a Cop, but sometimes to make money I spawn as a Medic or Criminal. after earning some cash while participating in Bank robs and Stor robbery, after a while I start thinking about joining Squad, a week later I was want to join F.B.I, for the first time it was hard for me to join. but I did. after 6 months... I got banned (I think in 2012), it's because they thinking that I created a new server like SAES: RPG. but I didn't. I was just playing in other RPG Arabian server. in January 2019. I'm back from my big inactive and I trayed to open my old account but I can't. so I created a new one (this account).....
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason):
    -FBI. I got kicked.I think because I got a ban (in 2012).

-ICE. I left it. they starting accepting everyone.
    -FBI. I left it. it's just because FBI Don't have active players Just it.
    -ICE. I don't know what happens. when I was inactive I was given my account to my brother and when I back from my inactive. I saw that I'm out from ICE (kicked or left I don't know)
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): Yes. I got banned (I think in 2012), it's because they thinking that I created a new server like SAES: RPG. but I didn't.
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DM = Death-Matching: Mean killing or Shooting people for no reason. Its not alowed in the game rules.
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay is basically acting like real life.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: when you kill yourself while a cop is chasing you . for an example: Jumping from a far place or suiciding with a grenade.
    Don't do solo BR.
    all gangs alowed to BR 2 times par day.
    Don't kill/shoot players who is in the Mark door. it's not allowed.

Dont help your Team when you spawn as a cop.
    Dont Spown as medic to help your team.
    Don't Respown in your House. spawn just in base or hospital.

Don't Spown Kill.
    DE/CLO is Assistance just it.
    you are not allowed to Rob alone.

a.A Character Backstory (must be suit for our role): Chris is born at Liberty City, his mother named him before she died and his father left his mother when she is pregnant, He was a good guy don't want to hurt anyone but his family was poor. so... he was doing anything to come back home with food, he was robbing theft people pocket money... they were living in san fierro. but after his mum died or got killed. they moved to Los Santos in Santa marina beach there he meets new friends and met a gang called CripZ he's started helping them and joined cripz. he became a gangster he always sells drugs and sells alleged alcohol all around San Andreas and theft wanted cars to change them and sell em again to make good profits.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: The Cripz is a big drug business, they do not rush things. they know how to get the job done and not let anyone put them down, overall they are one big family that no one can put them down.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: I noticed that CripZ is respectful gang and active . I liked it
    d.Why should we accept you: I never joined a gang. it's not mean that I don't have experience in Criminal life. it's on you to accept me or not sir. You accept or Denied whoever you want.
    e.What is your strenghts: Driving, shooting and activity
    f.What is your weaknesses: I think One of my weaknesses is flying.

• sry

• @chris_nova Pending

• status updated

@chris_nova accepted welcome