CripZ~ Level 5
By Brondy, in Gangs

• Application Format

Nickname:BlueZ>Mind.Freak

Languages spoken:Arabic, French, English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7

How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing a month ago, since then i´ve been always online on saes server and I´m being playing with Jirrak in Mta RP.

Previous gang or squads:none

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):none

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:none

Name 3 BR rules:
    1.Assisting your own gang as a Medic/Pizzaboy is not allowed.
    2.Must have atleast 1 HQ to start a BR
    3.You can claim bank robbery only when a complete team of robbers is presente

Name 3 GR rules:
    1.No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives
    2.You can remove the cash to prevent being robbed IF you are being robbed
    3.Squads are permitted to arrest

Name 3 Turf rules:
    1.If you´re killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you´re spawned as a cop or criminal, it´s not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.
    2.Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from mdic who is not in your gang, or eating food (so no reconneting no).
    3. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places, climbable rooftops/places are allowed (usage of drugs/vehicles is not allowed). To consider a rooftop/place climbable, you must be able to access to it from the ground without the usage of drugs/vehicles.

What is Roleplay?:Roleplay is having conversations and acting like real life.

What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example:suicide when cops chase you so you don't get arrested.

What is Deathmatching?:Killing or destroying another players property with no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:If it is spam i´ll just report the person who did it to an admin

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:In some cases do nothing, but i´ll try to roleplay them as much as possible.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:I´ve played with Jirrak and more members of the CripZ.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):So i know im new to the game but I´m a good team person, I just want to understand more the game every day and I want to help the CripZ.

Sorry for anything and I hope I meet the requirements to join you guys!

Thank you for your time!

Mind.Freak !
    alt text

• Good Job, CripZ keep your activity 😄

• 1- Personal Informations

Ingame Name & Real Name: Radrick, Amine
    Account Name: radrick
    Nationality: Germany
    Rate Your English Level (1-10): 7
    Tell us about yourself: Hello , my name is Amine , I'm 15 years old , I'm living in Germany precisely in Berlin , In leisure time ,I practice sport ,I often go to the beach with my friends to spend enjoyable time ,sometimes we go to the cafe , as well I enjoy playing football ,I'm a Juventes fan such I can not miss any game , i watched all the team matches , my favourite player is cristiano ronaldo , I have a little brother named Illias , Currently I like playing Fortnite and MTA , probably you can find me at SAES:RPG server , i'm so active at forums .

Do you have teamspeak or discord: I have only Discord.

2- Ingame Informations

How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing SAES for 4years
    Tell us about your SAES career: Well my career started in 2013 i was a noob playing as a cop and i didn't even knew there is a chat I earned alot of money and after that I decided to left and then iam back on 2016 i got banned cuz i played in cyber cafe and there was alot of accounts so i got banned and then I didnt knew multiacc is not allowed so i joined hellsoldiers and after that I went inactive I bought a pc and i made new acc I got banned for rulebreaking and i did once ban evade and now I moved to Germany and got unbanned and
    Now iam trying to join this gang once again
    Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): CDC / ICE / The Outfit / BloodZ / CripZ / FBI / Hell Soldiers

Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): Yes, for evading a ban
    What does DM mean and give an example: Damaging someone or killing him for no reason For Example: A random player tries to piss you off so you decide to shoot him. And it's forbidden.
    What does Roleplay mean and give an example: RolePlay is acting exactly like we do in real life For Example: A cop pulls over a criminal or a medic healing an injured person.
    What does avoid arrest mean and give an example: Means to kill yourself / disconnect from the game while being chased by a cop and it's not allowed

Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:

Don't jump off a roof after BRing
    Don't marker kill
    Don't crack without HQs permission
    Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:

Don't spawn as medic to heal your teammates.
    Don't spawn as cop to help your teammates arresting the enemies.
    Don't spawn as CLO or any special group.
    Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery rules:

Don't use grenades
    Don't GR alone
    Don't spawn kill
    3 - Additional Informations

A Character Backstory: Johnson was born in the 90’s. He have been through a poor life. After he grow up, he ended up in the ‘’criminal world’’. He started a little gang with his partner and random criminals. Their goal was to become one of the biggest gangs around the big Los Santos. They looked for a way to earn money, but it was hopeless. The only thing they got was some kilos of drugs. They decided to join another gang, and steal their stuff. They chose the bigg mafia : Hooligans. When they get in, they worked hard to, win their trust. Then after couple months, they decided to do it. But then his partner didn’t agree, he wasn’t about to go to his poor life again. Radico was confused, he couldn’t believe how he could betray him after all these years they went through. Then he decided to do it in his own. But his partner tipt the mafia boss about it. When Radico was loading everything in the car, he saw some guards waiting for him, he didn’t knew they knew about it. Then they shooted to his direction. He shot back, he killed 2 of them, but they were with to much, he decided to take the car and drive away. They shot two tires leak. After he escaped the car in a river. He went to his old base. But he knew he wasn’t safe. The mafia boss, called every gang around and told them, the one who first catch this thief would get a big reward, of 10 millions. But a gang called Cripz, knew that loot, was worth a lot more. They sended their best scouts around to search for radico. They found him, but they told him they wanted to make a deal with him. If he gave them the loot, they would reward him, and take him in their gang. He knew he wasn’t save in his own. And he agreed. He became one of the richest criminals around SA…..

Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Cripz’s roleplay got 3 categories, Moonshine business, Drug trafficking, vehicular distribution by standard modification of branded vehicles. With the profit they made from the Drug world, they were able to start a alcohol industry. They produce it in old abandoned factories, and several flats/houses, around Cripz’s territory. They steal branded cars, and sell the important part, such like the engine etc.

Why do you want to join CripZ: Why i want to join CripZ Because i liked their members they are so respectful and i got alot of friends in cripz want to be with them and i really liked cripz so much, i'll try to help cripz with my activity/loyalty

Why should we accept you: Well its your choice to accept me or not i'am loyal guy and respectful Player, and i'll try to help cripz with my best

What are your strenghts: Cracking,Driving,Shooting,Flying,Arresting
    What is your weaknesses: sometimes lag
    Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):

• Ingame Name & Real Name: Baron & Eray
    Account Name: Bluez>RuddyBaron
    Nationality: Turkey
    Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6
    Tell us about yourself: hello, my name is Eray im living Turkey in İzmir.I prefer to play games in my spare time I am doing an internship in high school, I will be more active on Wednesday Thursday Friday, work days and Monday Tuesdays

Do you have teamspeak or discord: Discord or Teamspeak 3

2- Ingame Informations

How long have you been playing on SAES: I often play 3-4 months of no exaggeration,I last palaying leave off 1 year

Tell us about your SAES career: I started out as an arms dealer in 2014, then I realized that this money was not enough to sell small arms and that I joined the robberies, and then I realized that I was asked by the police. Then when I continued to catch me, I was bored and I left the game. then I started again to play something fun again my friends but my friend could not enter the server and I could not play alone, I decided to play alone, I decided to join the gang again to get rid of the police more comfortable than I left.

Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): not entered

Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): When we played with friends, we were told to play as captain to save money, and when we did it as captain, they made a mistake and they didn't know that it was forbidden, we didn't know there was a mistake, and they forbade us ( captain bug)

-Don't use granade
    -Don't camping
    -Don't shoot at friends

Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    -Not allowed spawn Medic and help ur gang
    -Don't spawn as cop to help your teammates arresting the enemies.
    -Don't spawn as CLO or any special group.

Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery rules:
    -Don't use granede
    -Don't spawn kill
    -Don't spawn paramedic/PizzaBoy in Gang Robberies

3 - Additional Informations

A Character Backstory]: When he first came to the city, he decided to sell the poor baron weapons. At first he needed to buy some money from the weapons dealers. Then he used to give money to the robbers by selling weapons from the cities cheaply, then the police tried to catch him but failed to do so. began selling drugs and was worthy of his name as the baron

***Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: The biggest drug dealer under the ground and a gang that sets the rules in the city goes to the robberies and steal the coins and buy new model weapons with these coins

Why do you want to join CripZ: I've been playing alone for a long time and I want to make new friends in this game I am looking for new suggestions to serve a purpose and I believe this is in the gang

Why should we accept you: I see you in the shop robber, and I think it's reliable. I'm looking for people to trust, and I think they are the people I will trust in the framework of respect and love that does not leave behind and protects them

What are your strenghts: Drive a car-Drive a motorcycle-nice aiming
    What is your weaknesses: I can't use the good plane
    Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):1-https://i.hizliresim.com/Ba38rD.png 2-https://i.hizliresim.com/5abYgl.png 3-https://i.hizliresim.com/ZXmYEk.png

• @Radrick Denied
    @ruddybaron Pending

• > 1-Personal Informations
    > a.Ingame Name & Real Name:  IGN : BlueZ>iBowOP|TF || Real Name : Jude Obiasca
    > b.Account Name:  JudeObiasca
    > c.Age:  14
    > d.Nationality: Im Pilipino
    > e.Rate Your English Level (1-10):  Kinda like 8.5/10
    > f.Tell us about yourself : Hello im Jude , or some people calls me Bow , i live in the Philippines and i like my country aswell , i love my all family and all my friends . Im kinda Kind , Respectful guy and i love to share my foods with my friends and also Family , i have some friends in SAES:RPG and i can give my trust into them . like Aquiles / Smurf he's my Best Friend . and [WA]PewD he's my friend also and Mohamed too . we will never forget our Friendships. Thats all !
    > g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : I do have Discord but TS not
    > 2-Ingame Informations
    > a.How long have you been playing on SAES:  Im playing since January 2019
    > b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I Started playing SAES since 2015to 2016 but i stop playing because i got a potato pc and im busy with my study. and my mother bought a new laptop i downloaded mta sa gtasa , and i remember the server called SAES:RPG and that i played it . then in my first week of playing i found a guy called ' [WA]PewD ' and i talked to him and asked him to be my friend ! and he said Yes ofcourse . then somedays i didnt see him online. then i found a guy called ' Smurf ' and asked him to be my friend too 🙂 and he said Yes . then we introduce ourselves in partychat then somedays.... i met ' Tamsou / Mohamed ' then i asked him to be my friend too , then he says Yes .... months later i joined ICE and Mohamed also an ex-ice member , then Smurf loves ICE too , then i helped him to join , some days later i got kick , because of the report to Kilios , James said that delete the report because SAFP is allies , but as i know SAFP allies is ALT , then i said " I cant delte the report There is no EDIT or DELTE post " but yeah.... he still kicked me..... somdays later i joined back again in ICE then i enjoy my stay then i left . because im tired of cop life / cop organisation . then i became a OC Applicant then 1weeks later i removed my 176| tag because i found no one OC to hang on . and its the end ! . thanks for reading
    > c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason):  ICE 2x , 1st-Kick , 2nd-Left
    > d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain):  Nope
    > e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DM means Deathmatching , Example : I DMed someguy without any reasons ..... , I DMed a car that its owned by someone without any reason too.
    > (e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)
    > f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example:  Roleplay is acting like in real life like in movies .. that's RP , Ex ; CripZ need more Weeds and Ecstacy so they called organization called "OverdoseCrime" to deliver some drugs into CripZ Base.
    > g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Jumping from high buildings like Banks , Roofs .... or Killing yourself using Grenade or Makinga car explode to kill urself if some cop(s) is chasing u 
    > h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:

• A gang can do only 2BRs per day
    • There must be 1HQ online to Start a Bank Rob
    • After the BR , don't jump from Bank Roof to suicide to respawn in gangbase/hospital
      > i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    • Medic / Pizzaboy is not allowed to help your Gang allies / Gang Members
    • DO not Turf Alone
    • Do not climb to unclimbable roofs .
      > j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:
    • Explosives are not allowed
    • Do not Spawn kill to Gang Spawn
    • CLO / DE Help is not allowed
      > 3-Additional Informations
      > a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : In First day iBowOP's Name is xClipper then he started to rob houses / Liquor Stores ..... and met some gang members ... after some days . he got jailed then learned attitude , when he's free he joined Cop Organisation and learned some tactics and Changed her name to iBowOP ..... then after a month .... he left on it ... then he started to sell Best Quality Drugs / Arms , And Expert to Rob Houses / Liquor Stores...
      > b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words:  CripZ is the biggest Drug Dealers and Alcohol Dealers in the City , they also do Mods of Branded Vehicles CripZ is the Biggest gang in whole San Andreas.
      > c.Why do you want to join CripZ:  Because i want to help them ... etc...
      > d.Why should we accept you: Because im Respectfull guy , Kind and Im not very Skilled and not very special
      > e.What is your strenghts:  Driving any Vehicles , Drifting with Alpha Car , Shooting without Aim , Parachuting
      > f.What is your weaknesses:  Just Sniper i will try to make my sniper skills good
      > g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):
      alt text
      alt text
  • thank you

• 1-Personal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: game nickname- Realzappster real name Marko
    b.Account Name: Realzappster
    c.Age: 17 next month 18
    d.Nationality: Latvia
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6-8
    f.Tell us about yourself : I go school, hang out with friends every day not every day sitting home and play pc games. Hobbies- playing with my dog, sport and that about me all. Time i have every day and big + i fast learn all things.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : yea i have discord but i dont use it a lot sometimes i check whats new.

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: now too long i think month myb some days more
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : First when i start play i was mechanic, today i was arms dealer and now i start play with drug dealer.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): i was playing with OC gang i was helper almost was gang member and then something happens and i leave but its okey.
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): nop
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: killing people with no reason.

(e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: roleplay its like playing same real life go work gang fights eat and more.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: hmm suicide with car in water or grenade when cops chasing

h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules: u cant start br if u are alone, jumping from bank roof making suicide not allowed, during gang bank rob.
    i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules: Dont shoot from roofs, only spawn in hospital or police, u cant camp.
    j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules: Not allowed rob alone, no granade at gang rob, no spawn killing or camp.

3-Additional Informations
    a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : I was alone in city thinking where and how fast i can i get money and friend. Okey how all know every day every min have store rob and there i try sell wepons and make money and then i meet Cripz and they see me how i trying do all things shooting... And after this we start talking and here im. ( Zaza about this we talking when i meet you xD )
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: I think CripZ gang is very rare and silent gang who are doing their things very good and qualitatively.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: I want new friends new experiance with new people and i like a lot gang nickname and there is very friendly people who im talking, an i thinking others be same this people who are talking.
    d.Why should we accept you: good question i fast learning try do all fast with other members same time and with me never be lonely 🙂
    e.What is your strenghts: be stupid sometimes and im a lot of talking person.
    f.What is your weaknesses: hmmm weakness idk myb swimming or something else i rlly dont know.

• @Realzappster ops i just remember right now i dont have pic with you guys but i know im hang with you in br when i help OC ( Zaza u know that, i think we take pic where was 3 gangs )

• ersonal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: imed
    b.Account Name: BleuZ>AndreaS
    c.Age: 18
    d.Nationality: English
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8
    f.Tell us about yourself : My name is imed. I live in Tunsia. I love watching movies. I only play SAES:RPG on my computer. I play footbal in my free times.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : No

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 2019
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : A friend of mine showed me SAES in 2014. But I did not play because I did not like it. In 2018 we started playing SAES with my cousin. At first we played criminal. I have stopped playing SAES at the end of 2018. I played very little in 2018. In 2017, I entered the game very little and only joined the events. I made a good turn in 2018 and played the cop have been playing very active for 2 months, but now I only play Criminal. In my 3 years career, I only active for 4-5months in 3 years.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): nothing I love They are good teams and I love CripZ
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): Deathmatching , after insult to the person who reporting me. [This will not happen again]
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: Deathmacthing is killing players for no reason.Not allowed. e: You can't kill police officers if not chasing you.
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Acting like it's in real life.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Killing yourself when the police are chasing you. e:Log-off

h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:
    1- One gang is allowed to do maximum 2 gang bank robs per day.
    2- You can claim bank robbery only when a complete team of robbers is present.
    3- Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order for players to leave the bank by respawning is not allowed

i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    1- You can only use your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.
    2- You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops,climbable houses are allowed.
    3- You are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.

j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:
    1- Removing the gang cash whilst getting robbed will result in your gang being leveled down.
    2- No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.
    3- You are not allowed to rob alone.

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :
    SlapBobs had entered a drug-producing gang, found a friend there, and his friend and JakeL left the gang. They learned how to produce the drug.iBow decided to grow his drug smuggling business with a friend. They were earning a good amount of money from selling drugs. One day iBow was kidnapped by one of the most dangerous gangs of Los Santos. His friend was killed and thrown into the sea of ​​Los Santos.
    The kidnapping gang wanted iBow to say where the money was. But iBow resisted them and did not say. One day CripZ hit the place to save iBow. They saved iBow. took his money and drugs and joined CripZ. He was going to make his drug production there.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Alcohol Production: CripZ produces alcohol with the ingredients from fields in Flint County.
    Drug Trafficking: Also CripZ produces drugs.
    Vehicles: CripZ also steals cars, sells car engines, selling cars for expensive prices. And more
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: Because CripZ has respectful members and CripZ is very active. also CripZ has good leaders.
    d.Why should we accept you: I always respect to my team members,leaders. Im very active and I can do a lot of events for CripZ. And Im good player.
    e.What is your strenghts: Driving plane,cars. Shooting.[M4,CS,Deagle,Sniper]

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Carry-Khalil
    b.Account Name: mama02
    c.Age: 17
    d.Nationality: Algerian
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8-10
    f.Tell us about yourself : Hello i am Khalil i am 17 years old iam good player in saes rpg iam playing in MTA 3years and in SAESRPG 2years i like play football and basketbal.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : Yes i have discord and teamspeak

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : i start saes with my friend WiTTi iam playing cop to get mony but when i see CripZ i need to joint to cripz and iam start playing as crim .
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): none
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): N/A
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: Deathmatch means killing someone for no reason or shooting cars like shoot a cop and he dont need to arest you.

(e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay is acting like real life like cops looking your id and license
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoid arrest is when police chasing you and you killing yourself with different ways like killing yourself with bomb or jumping from roof
    -Dont jump from roof when br finished
    -Dont do solo br
    -Dont do marker kill

-Dont spawn at your house only hospital and gang spawn
    -Dont shoot from uncliamble roofs
    -Dont come as medic,pizzaboy,police for helping your gang

-Dont Bring Helpers
    -Dont Spawn as Police for arresting other gangs
    -You not allowed to rob alone

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : Mixpeko born at Liberty City his father left his mother when she is pregnant Mixpeko lost his mother when he was 6 years old after 15 years he and his 3 friends formed a new gang no matter how small a gang they did jobs with big mafias and gangs and that black day came gangs leader Mikael killed by police officers Mixpeko,Freddy and Leo buys a ticket for Los Santos Freddy and Leo arrested at airport Mixpeko escaped the Los Santos and he calls his friend to give his home addres he goes to his friend house after 3 hours talking his friend offered Mixpeko to joining CripZ.
    b.Explain CripZ’s roleplay with your own words: CripZ buy and sell drugs and steeling cars.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: CripZ is most active gang right now and i have lot of brothers at CripZ [Jirak]
    d.Why should we accept you: i am active in game and friendlier and can help members of the gang
    e.What is your strenghts: Parachute,Driving,Shooting.
    f.What is your weaknesses: ping .fps. swimming.
    g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler): https://imgur.com/a/DLCGUVz

• @Carry Wtf you didnt even changed my names at apply

• ibow accepted ( good hanging period and knowloadge welcome aboard )

andreas under review ( i didint like your ingame skills do not wait at the hospital when turf war is goin on and focus your game instead of talking )

carry - denied ( do not copy or steal anything from anyone )

realzappter - denied ( you should follow the rules may love )

Ingame Name & Real Name: MilleR in game, realname Oussema

Account Name: tiry

Nationality: Tunisian

Rate Your English Level (1-10):** 8.5

Tell us about yourself : Greetings, my name is Oussema from Tunisian. I'm, 19 turning to 20 years old and just graduated from high-school past year. I'm a competitive and enterprising person which means I'm always willing to learn new kinds of stuff and help to improve my team. Before we get involved in real life stuff and other things, I'd like to describe myself shortly. It's hard to say for yourself that but I could say that I'm an honest and loyal person at least my colleagues say these. Besides my traits and personality, I'd like to share my hobbies too with you. Well, most of the time I do play computer games at least it was before my sickness. Now I do spend most of my time reading books and other interactive stuff to learn more useful pieces of information. However, that doesn't mean I don't play computer anymore. I still enjoy playing computer games but not like used to do. So I play maximum 3-4 hours per day order to keep my body in a good shape. That's all for now. I think we can talk much more in-game while having time with other Cripz members.

Do you have teamspeak or discord : Yes

2-Ingame Informations

How long have you been playing on SAES: I can't quite remember the exact date but uh it was one year ago I guesses. It might be something around August 2017.
    Tell us about your saes carrier : Nothings, still playing gonna, get my carrier from Cripz
    Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): N/A
    Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): N/A

What Does DM mean and give an example: Killing people for no reason

(e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason) Example see a policeman or a quiet criminal and I kill him because I wanted to being in vehicles or not

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay is act like reallife

What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: You get away from law enforcement by unfair way, such as killing yourself somehow by jumping off the hill, using a disk, if u have enough time to use respawn at disk or trying to sneaky nadekill yourself but the officers sees it or even using /event if there is one, entering a base which has gate is also avoid arrest.

• 1- not reappear as a doctor to cure criminals*
    • 2- do not throw grenades in the br
    • 3- Robber's aren't allowed to jump from rooftop of BR, that's also gonna be avoid arrest.

Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:

• 1- Ganing Healt for Turf is only from respawning before turf or in during turf.
    • 2- Do not climb roofs or structures that can only be reached with drug, helicopters etc
    • 3-Gang's can't spawn or to bring their members to turf as pizzaboy or medic for healing, also canno't spawn or bring to cop for arresting rulebreak too.

Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:

• 1- do not spawn kill the enemy spawn
    • 2- CLO / DE assistance is not allowed
    • 3- do not throw grenades at the gang robbery or use vehicles as explosives

A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : I was in the bar drinking when my boss calls me in my free time that was weird because he never called me back and I heard gunshots then I got in my car and I went to where he was in the factories then I grab my AK and kill 3 people and it was at that time where I hear a sniper shot and dies my boss was cornered I had no way out then I remembered that I carried a grenade I used and I killed them over time I was without a gang then I was cryptic and they offered me in and I accepted
    Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Cripz are supposed to do drug business, they were able to create an alcholol factory. They gained a big profit from moonshine and illegal vehicle job. They sent their scouts to san andreas to get information about drug thing. After they got information, they kept doing that job and kept gaining big profit to increase their power.
    Why do you want to join CripZ: You know, we're all equal but I feel like Cripz would be the right place for me to settle and a place where I could work on my week spots and become over them. And I really like the role of the Slugs, fighting in the streets, it's pretty cool. Honestly, Cripz is one of the best gangs on the server so why not give it a shot and try my luck.
    why should we accept you: As I said earlier, I would like to be part of Cripz
    What is your strenghts: Can't really name out my biggest strengths, in my opinion, I can handle ingame, can't really say to myself that I'm skilled but few people do so I guess I aint that noob. But as a 2017, my biggest strenght is killing law enforcements.
    What is your weaknesses: Controlling my self in random arguments, what can lead me into some fights but I've been working on myself and I can handle it.

• Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler)
  • mi cripz

• ACCEPTED meet me ingame for your invite

• rsonal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Wissem
    b.Account Name: BleuZ>Wissem
    c.Age: 17
    d.Nationality: English
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8
    f.Tell us about yourself : My name is Wissem. I live in Tunsia. I love watching movies. I only play SAES:RPG on my computer. I play footbal in my free times.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : No

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 2019
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : A friend of mine showed me SAES in 2014. But I did not play because I did not like it. In 2018 we started playing SAES with my cousin. At first we played criminal. I have stopped playing SAES at the end of 2018. I played very little in 2018. In 2017, I entered the game very little and only joined the events. I made a good turn in 2018 and played the cop have been playing very active for 2 months, but now I only play Criminal. In my 3 years career, I only active for 4-5months in 3 years.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): nothing I love They are good teams and I love CripZ
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): Deathmatching , after insult to the person who reporting me. [This will not happen again]
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: Deathmacthing is killing players for no reason.Not allowed. e: You can't kill police officers if not chasing you.
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Acting like it's in real life.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Killing yourself when the police are chasing you. e:Log-off

1- One gang is allowed to do maximum 2 gang bank robs per day.
    2- You can claim bank robbery only when a complete team of robbers is present.
    3- Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order for players to leave the bank by respawning is not allowed

1- You can only use your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.
    2- You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops,climbable houses are allowed.
    3- You are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.

1- Removing the gang cash whilst getting robbed will result in your gang being leveled down.
    2- No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.
    3- You are not allowed to rob alone.

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :
    SlapBobs had entered a drug-producing gang, found a friend there, and his friend and JakeL left the gang. They learned how to produce the drug.JaKeL decided to grow his drug smuggling business with a friend. They were earning a good amount of money from selling drugs. One day JaKeL was kidnapped by one of the most dangerous gangs of Los Santos. His friend was killed and thrown into the sea of ??Los Santos.
    The kidnapping gang wanted JaKeL to say where the money was. But iBow resisted them and did not say. One day CripZ hit the place to save JaKeL. They saved JakeL. took his money and drugs and joined CripZ. He was going to make his drug production there.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Alcohol Production: CripZ produces alcohol with the ingredients from fields in Flint County.
    Drug Trafficking: Also CripZ produces drugs.
    Vehicles: CripZ also steals cars, sells car engines, selling cars for expensive prices. And more
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: Because CripZ has respectful members and CripZ is very active. also CripZ has good leaders.
    d.Why should we accept you: I always respect to my team members,leaders. Im very active and I can do a lot of events for CripZ. And Im good player.
    e.What is your strenghts: Driving plane,cars. Shooting.[M4,CS,Deagle,Sniper]