By JaKeL, in Gangs

• alt text
    1-Personal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: in game : JaKeL / real name : Mostfa
    b.Account Name: alayamba
    c.Age: 17
    d.Nationality: Tunisian
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6.5/10
    f.Tell us about yourself : my name is mostfa i'm 17 years old and i'm from in Tunisia i'm live in Sousse and i have one brother i play MTA about 2 years ago

g. Do you have teamspeak or discord : i have just Discord

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : well,when i played first i was Criminal and i don't know anything , after 2 weeks i was tried to join any gang , founded gang BBMC , i decided to join it after 1 month or 2 month gang was deleted , then decided to join CDC . they accepted me. after 1 month i got lvl 1 and lvl 2 after that i goed to Cripz to join it
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason):
    BBMC ( Deleted )
    CDC: ( i left it to join Cripz )
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): N/A
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: kill someone with no reason

(e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: play the game same as you real life
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: kill your self or left the game while escaping from the police.

h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:
    -not allowed do BR alone
    -not allowed to camp inside the bank
    -helping your team as cop not allowed

i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    -not allowed spawn Medic and help ur gang
    -not allowed kill anyone out turf zone
    -not allowed turf unclimb roofs

j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:
    -Do not throw granades on players or on cars with players in it
    -Only spawn in the base of the gang or in hospital
    -Do not spawn paramedic/PizzaBoy in Gang Robberies

3-Additional Informations
    a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) well,my business was selling drugs myself in Los Santos until i became One of the strongest drug dealers .after 3 days i decided to join CripZ because it is good of selling drugs, Stealing cars and selling them . CripZ accepted me and i was happy and i was rich and member of CripZ .
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: this gang have so many thing can do they sell Drugs they make and create alligle alcohol mounshine and even theft cars and change it then sell it its the gang that sells alligle things around all San andreas
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: is respectful gang active i have many friends there and i think i' have good skills in shooting Especially in CS/Sniper and i'm active
    d.Why should we accept you: i think i' have good skills in shooting Especially in CS/Sniper and i'm active
    e.What is your strenghts: driving cars / shooting with arms
    f.What is your weaknesses: driving the plane ( i will train )
    g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):

• 1-Personal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Lance & Rayen
    b.Account Name: calebb
    c.Age: I'm currently 16 years old
    d.Nationality: Tunisian
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): I can give to myself 6/10
    f.Tell us about yourself : I'm Rayen, I'm 16 years old guy, I'm Tunisien and living Sousse, I've one brother And one sister, father is a police and mother is Paramedic, I like practicing fitness exercises, I like watching action movies, despite I'm athletic but, I adore fast food, I do not think that it really affects badly on me while practicing fitness exercises. I like video games.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : Yes,both

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: I am playing SAES 4 years late
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I'm started playing SAES with my friends In 2015.My carrier started In RDMC after VLA after MMC. all of them closed then i'm joined BloodZ i left Cause they inactive. Now i'm interresed to join CripZ with my friends.
    -MMC: Closed
    -RDMC: Closed
    -BloodZ: I left Cuz they inactive
    -VLA: Closed
    -The Mafia: Closed
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): No
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: Killing someone without reason

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: RolePlay means act like a rol of the real life , for create a gaming space imitating some actions of the real life
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoiding Arrest is cop running behind you and u killing yourself by a grenades..
    1-Not alllowed to camp in roofs
    2-One gang can do 2 BankRobs per day
    3-Not allowed to start BankRob with 1 member
    1-not allowed to kill out zones
    2-Not allowed to spawn as cop and help ur gang
    3-Not allowed to camp on unclimbable
    1-Using Vehicle to block the safe not allowed
    2-Don't use nades
    3-No spawn killing

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : At night,i was in the bar,i got a call by CripZ member but i'm not hear to phone. CripZ sent to me his boy.I rushed to house,CripZ member give to me transportation of drugs i was happy.So i'm rish and my life is changed.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ is a gang.Selling drugs,transporting arms trafficking and drugs trafficking.CripZ is engaged in illegal business.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: I want to join CripZ, because it looks like a really interesting gang. I am new to this server, they look really skilled in combat and teamwork
    d.Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me, because I have skills in combat, teamworking and I am also a really helpful player. I would never leave a fellow gang member to die or get arrested, I would always try my best to help them
    e.What is your strenghts: I'm good in driving,shooting,flying
    f.What is your weaknesses: I'm playing for low FPS.
    Soon
    Thanks For ready my application !

alt-text

• @JaKeL @Jiirak
    alt text
    @Lancee
    alt text
    CripZ HQ TEAM

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: in game : Arthur / real name : AbdAllah
    b.Account Name: kaka02
    c.Age: 16
    d.Nationality: Algerien
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6.5/10
    f.Tell us about yourself : my name is mostfa i'm 16 years old and i'm from in Algerien i'm live in Oum Boughi and i have one brother i play MTA about 2 years ago

g. Do you have teamspeak or discord : i have just Discord

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : well,when i played first i was Criminal and i don't know anything , after 2 weeks i was tried to join any gang , founded gang HHT , i decided to join it after 1 month or 2 month gang was deleted , then decided to join xWOLF . they accepted me. after 1 month i got lvl 1 and lvl 2 after that i goed to Cripz to join it
    BBMC ( Deleted )
    CDC: ( i left it to join Cripz )
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): N/A
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: kill someone with no reason

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: play the game same as you real life
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: kill your self or left the game while escaping from the police.

-not allowed do BR alone
    -not allowed to camp inside the bank
    -helping your team as cop not allowed

-not allowed spawn Medic and help ur gang
    -not allowed kill anyone out turf zone
    -not allowed turf unclimb roofs

-Do not throw granades on players or on cars with players in it
    -Only spawn in the base of the gang or in hospital
    -Do not spawn paramedic/PizzaBoy in Gang Robberies

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) well,my business was selling drugs myself in Los Santos until i became One of the strongest drug dealers .after 3 days i decided to join CripZ because it is good of selling drugs, Stealing cars and selling them . CripZ accepted me and i was happy and i was rich and member of CripZ .
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: this gang have so many thing can do they sell Drugs they make and create alligle alcohol mounshine and even theft cars and change it then sell it its the gang that sells alligle things around all San andreas
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: is respectful gang active i have many friends there and i think i' have good skills in shooting Especially in CS/Sniper and i'm active
    d.Why should we accept you: i think i' have good skills in shooting Especially in CS/Sniper and i'm active
    e.What is your strenghts: driving cars / shooting with arms
    f.What is your weaknesses: driving the plane ( i will train )

• SORRY DELETED DUE TO IMPORTANT THING TO DO

• Changed my mind i'am sorry!

• Ingame Name & Real Name: Baron & Eray
    Account Name: RuddyBaron
    Nationality: Turkey
    Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6
    Tell us about yourself: My name is Eray im living Turkey in İzmir.I prefer to play games in my spare time I am doing an internship in high school, I will be more active on Wednesday Thursday Friday, work days and Monday Tuesdays

Do you have teamspeak or discord: Discord or Teamspeak 3

2- Ingame Informations

How long have you been playing on SAES: I often play 3-4 months of no exaggeration,I last palaying leave off 1 year

Tell us about your SAES career: I started out as an arms dealer in 2014, then I realized that this money was not enough to sell small arms and that I joined the robberies, and then I realized that I was asked by the police. Then when I continued to catch me, I was bored and I left the game. then I started again to play something fun again my friends but my friend could not enter the server and I could not play alone, I decided to play alone, I decided to join the gang again to get rid of the police more comfortable than I left.

Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): not entered

Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): When we played with friends, we were told to play as captain to save money, and when we did it as captain, they made a mistake and they didn't know that it was forbidden, we didn't know there was a mistake, and they forbade us ( captain bug)

Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:
    -Dont Throw Bombs
    -Dont camping
    -don't shoot at friends

Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    -Not allowed spawn Medic and help ur gang
    -Don't spawn as cop to help your teammates arresting the enemies.
    -Don't spawn as CLO or any special group.

Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery rules:
    -Don't use granede
    -Don't spawn kill
    -Don't spawn paramedic/PizzaBoy in Gang Robberies

3 - Additional Informations

A Character Backstory]: When he first came to the city, he decided to sell the poor baron weapons. At first he needed to buy some money from the weapons dealers. Then he used to give money to the robbers by selling weapons from the cities cheaply, then the police tried to catch him but failed to do so. began selling drugs and was worthy of his name as the baron

***Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: The biggest drug dealer under the ground and a gang that sets the rules in the city goes to the robberies and steal the coins and buy new model weapons with these coins

Why do you want to join CripZ: I've been playing alone for a long time and I want to make new friends in this game I am looking for new suggestions to serve a purpose and I believe this is in the gang

Why should we accept you: I see you in the shop robber, and I think it's reliable. I'm looking for people to trust, and I think they are the people I will trust in the framework of respect and love that does not leave behind and protects them

What are your strenghts: Drive a car-Drive a motorcycle-nice aiming

What is your weaknesses: I can't use the beautiful plane

Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):

• WithDrawn

• @Mc-Arthur Your apply doesn't fit the mold of good apply and we know that you do not dominate on game knowledge Denied
    @ruddybaron Your application is not good enough to join us. You need to re apply. Please make your application better next time.Denied
    @Beckham Pending, keep hanging to show yourself that you are worthy for us.
    CripZ HQ

• @Beckham Thank you for applying for cripz, we havent seen you "hanging around" cripz, as we can see you are the guy only who changes our helper tag to other's so if youa re planning to join an another gang atlest stay loyal untill you get the answer as we can see you have like 10 years old brain who changes plans every 30 secs so you better find good friends for you and dont let others decide for you if you want to be a good player you should learn how to loyal getting 2 different helper tag in a week wont make you speacial you are kinda noob. Denied

• 1-Personal Information

a. Ingame Name & Real Name: Nishki / Mohammad

b. Account Name: bluelive122

c. Age: 18 years old

d. Nationality: UAE

e. Rate Your English Level (1-10): 7-10

f. Tell us about yourself : I like to play sports, mostly tennis, I always wanted to be a tennis player, but I didn't had the balls to chase my dreams, still I'm young to go for it and that's what my future goes. I'm about to enter college and hopefully I will be done in about 3 years. I like to listen to Hannah Montana sometimes creepy ye? well she cute tho.

g. Do you have teamspeak or discord : Yes.

2-Ingame Informations

a. How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing SAES for over 4 years now.

b. Tell us about your saes carrier :
    I joined in 2015, I decided to create an account on forums after some months since I didn’t had knowledge about it, joined random gangs until I got experienced and joined OC, I went inactive for a while didn’t had much communication with the members so I left, respecting my previous gang I waited and joined ThC but I didn’t felt comfortable in te gang and decided to leave.

c. Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): OC and ThC (Well both were from my personal desires for not
    feeling wanted in the gang, and having some members that actually didn't had any communication with myself)

d. Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): No

e. What Does DM mean and give an example:
    (e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason) Yeah, well killing someone without a reason or damaging someone else car with any reason at all.

f. What Does Roleplay mean and give an example:
    Playing in character like in real life and acting as you were in real life.

g. What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example:
    Well it means killing yourself in order to avoid the arrest, and the example can be: while running from the police, you nade yourself on purpose to die while the police is chasing you that's avoiding the arrest.

h. Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:
    -Gangs are allowed to BR twice a day only.
    -You can't use the bank as an avoid taking SF and LS bank, jumping off and dying is technically avoiding.
    -It's not allowed by any means to start a BR alone in every gang as common sense.

i. Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    -Well as a gang member you're not allowed to spawn at your properties while turfing to take advantage.
    As a gang member you're not allowed to use unclimbable roofs while turfing.
    -You cannot spawn as Police class, medic etc. to assist your Gang.

j. Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:
    -No CLO/DE members are allowed to help.
    -You're not allowed to camp the spawn. And start spawn killing.
    -You're not allowed to use nades while GRing.
    3-Additional Information

a. A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : I was born in 1975 in Liberty City, my parents divorced and I took a long way to visit my uncles in Los Santos, My uncle was an alcoholic, he used to beat the hell out of me, but I was strong enough to keep going with my life, I was tired of the old guy, so I decided to get rid of him, called some friends of the hood and we got the rid of the body, although I felt citified with my self, I also felt guilty so I decided to kill my aunt too, cuz why not? Well It didn't took me long when I joined a gang in LS and as one of the leaders we were dealing with drugs and alcohol as the business was going well we didn't payed attention to the police, until one night a DEA agent arrived and killed my partner, I got shot in the head, and here I am tell y'all a real story after 10 years in coma. I regret doing what I did, but life continues and I have debts to pay with the dead...

b. Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ is a drug business gang, CripZ was able to build an empire with their factory alcohol and drugs until they were able to distribute the product around Los Santos.

c. Why do you want to join CripZ: I love the gang structure as a whole, I'd like to join you guys because I really like the roleplay basis you got, it's unique, yeah another gangs are related but you're old in game and experienced which makes it special.

d. Why should we accept you: I want to grow in the gang, I know I have to prove myself and I will certainly do, I will bring activity to the gang as well as skills overall, I know the rules without exception and I'm skilled in RPs.
    e. What is your strengths: I feel mentally capable of doing anything, any task in front of me, I'm really friendly and always looking for my friends/teammates.

f. What is your weaknesses: I don't know how to drive to be honest, if I had to choose either drive or fly i'd go for neither of both because I'm not really skilled in either, but I can always improve that's not a problem.
    g. Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):
    https://i.imgur.com/EcIXb9Z.png

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: IGN (Redlive) | Real Name (Omar)
    b.Account Name: Redlive122
    c.Age: 18
    d.Nationality: UAE
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 9 (I think, I wrote a few short stories and I'm working on a novel currently, so I think my English is great.)
    f.Tell us about yourself : My name is Omar, I am 18. I love writing, but that's just my hobby, I want to be a Game Developer. I am also interested in animating, but that is just if nothing works out for me. I love games, every kind of game; board games, card games, video games, physical games, mind games, psychological games, everything! I am also learning Turkish since I really want to study there, my brothers are there as well, I've already been to Turkey (Istanbul only) four times, and each time it was a month, I really want to study there, I hope I can.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : I have Discord.

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing since 2017-2018, can't remember the exact date I first came on the server.
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I started playing when my friend (Nishki [his name was bluelive back then]) told me about the server. He only played criminal, and I usually only played with him, so I always played as a criminal. After a while, I stopped playing on the server mainly due to me moving countries (I moved from Saudi Arabia to Sudan). I started playing again about a month ago, and I have been... pretty addicted.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): I have been in Z before, I left because I wasn't able to contribute much, I wasn't trained, wasn't involved. The gang had everything they needed, and they didn't train new members or test them to see what they can offer, I had no effect on the gang, it didn't need me.
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): I have never been banned from SAES.
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DM (Deathmatching) is when you kill/shoot a player/car without a valid reason. (You can't just kill someone for no reason, or shoot their car if they accidentally bumped into you, that's considered DMing, which is not allowed.) Example: I was at a store robbery and the robbery just finished. I got into my car, and a criminal is shooting the car. That is considered Death Matching since he is shooting your car for no
    valid reason.

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay (RP) is basically acting a role/character. It's pretending to be a character, doing what the character does. For example, a Drug deal roleplay would go something along the lines of:
    Consumer: Got the goods?
    Dealer: Got the cash?
    Consumer takes out a fat bundle of cash, totaling 5000$, and slips it to the dealer.
    Dealer takes out a full opaque bag and hands it to the Consumer.
    Consumer: This better be some good shit, I'll come back later.
    Dealer: I'll be here, we got many different kinds, for your taste.
    Consumer: Hit me up with the best thing you got next week, same time, same place.
    Dealer nods and goes to car
    Consumer heads back to car.
    End of roleplay.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoiding arrest means killing yourself to avoid arrest, such as, if a cop is chasing you, you take out your grenade and blow yourself up with it to respawn at a hospital and escape the cop. That is considered Avoiding Arrest, which is against the rules.
    1: No more than 2 gang bank robberies a day.
    2: You can't do a bank robbery with less than 10 cops online.
    3: You can't marker kill cops.

1: You are not allowed to spawn anywhere other than the hospital and your gang's spawn during a turf.
    2: You are not allowed to spawn as a medic or as a cop to help your gang.
    3: You are not allowed to hide/camp at unclimbable rooftops during a turf war, since that gives you an unfair advantage, and it is also against the rules.

1: You are not allowed to use any form of Grenades (including vehicles) in gang robberies.
    2: You are not allowed to spawn-kill at a gang robbery
    3: You are not allowed to spawn as a medic/cop to assist your gang in the Gang Robbery.

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : The name is Lance Flutter. Lance is a simple man, he gets paid, he delivers. Lance thinks money is the root of power, and the fastest way to make money... Sell drugs. At the young age of 24, Lance has been to many countries, selling many different types of drugs to many different types of customers. Of course, there are those "rude" customers, the ones that try to kill, or perhaps not pay. Well, that's Lance's favourite type of customer, always ready with a gun, able to read his customer's movements, their behaviour, what they're thinking. Lance Flutter is a man that was born as no one, but he is now known across many countries, in some places even, he is legendary.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ is a drug empire, selling various types of drugs and alcohol, they are adventurous, yet ancient. They are one of the oldest drug lords in the country, their quality has no deteriorated, it has only improved over time.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: Several reasons;
    1: I want to be involved, I want to participate and be able to do something.
    2: I want to help the gang rise, raise activity, create events, be able to actually do something that will help the gang, have an actual positive effect on the gang.
    3: The people in the gang are really nice and helpful, I look forward to learning new things from them.
    4: I look forward to making new friends and meet new people in the gang.
    d.Why should we accept you: I am looking to raise my game-time, create events, participate in events, help in turfs, whether it be defending or attacking, help in bank robberies, whether it be defending or cracking, I am looking to learn and improve in order to contribute more to the gang and be useful, to learn from my weaknesses.
    e.What are your strengths: I love writing, so I can help write RPs or participate in them. I want to learn, I want to be involved. I can drive helicopters... I guess.
    f.What are your weaknesses: I am not good in gunfights, I am hesitant, I sometimes drive recklessly, and there's probably more weaknesses, but that's all that comes to mind.

• @bluelive122 @redlive122 both pending

• GZ lvl5

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: my ingame nam is BlueZ>Marsello and my real name is Dhia Eddine Mlayah
    b.Account Name: dhiamlaih
    c.Age: years old
    d.Nationality: Tunisia
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8.5 -10
    f.Tell us about yourself : my ingame name is BlueZ>Marsello and my realname is dhia im study

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : yes i have discord

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years ago
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : in the first i see my brother play the server att imes i watching him and i have fun so i think to play it . if i start playing SAES i dont know how to play / rules i ask some players and they learn me , i get some friends like Grondiz … but all times i play it im not inactive im so active because SAES is my best server in , in sometimes i dont play it 2 weeks max because im study and i have exams , after 30 days ago i learn how to play it and im noww a good players and active memberes .
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): N/A
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): 2 banned the 1er in the first if i start playing i do some DMs and the 2eme i dont know why .
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DM is killing / Acting / Shooting players /Cars without reason . EX ( if i gonna to BR new players shoot my car and kill me no reason )

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Role play means do some things in game like real life EX ( Sell drugs – BR – SR – Activity – sell guns……..)
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: avoid arrest means if any cop will arrest you , you kill yourself or left game . ( if i spawn cop i claim one players and i will arrest im and he kill his self)

you can start BR if 10 cops on game .
    dont marker kill
    dont kill criminals after cack all safes for leave the BR .

dont use grenades
    spawn only in base or hospital
    used drugs or vehicles not allowe

squads are permitted to arrest you .
    spawn cop in gang not allowed
    rob alone is not allowed
    a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : in my city im the only the drug dealer in sometimes one or two boys wnna buy from me drugs i accepted that and i give them but for money all times i sell drugs , in day i get 200k after 5 days i get 1m i think i can buy some drugs from some boys … i cant buy drugs or drunk it all times , day i buy it and drunk . but in one time the Leader of CDC called me and he tell me to sell to him drugs without money or he will kill me , i tell him to come after 1 day . i think ……. I hink and i call my gang memberes to attack them . tomorrow they come and we attack them . in the end we win . the end
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Cripz is terrorist gang he traffuking drugs ( sell drugs to his gang alliance and buy drugs and give drugs with truck ) and he trafiking cars (he externally ship vehicles, parts and illegally modified bespoke engines, tailored to meet the exact requirements through job production. Disassembly of common branded vehicles are performed for recreation of his vehicles, in which has superseded the automotive industry, rendering his vehicles to be distributed at the highest price on the black market.
    Whilst vehicular manufacturing is his primary concern, carjacking is widely carried out throughout San Andreas. They are then taken to private garages, these are either sold on very quickly or have been re-modified to make the car discrete. We are also in the habit of providing security vans, made to sustain military grade weaponry and explosives. These are provided to organisations that can do as they please.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: i think to join Cripz because Cripz is a active gang and all memberes respect me and i know Cripz in GTA SAN i love his skins all times i used Cripz mod skins . Cripz is my best gang .
    d.Why should we accept you: i have some friends in Cripz and i think i can have fun with them and do events / Activities / RPs
    e.What is your strenghts: Driving / killing / SR / shooting / LMS / ….
    f.What is your weaknesses: lag

• @Marsello Denied

a. Ildar
    b. Grenage
    d.Nationality: Russian/Tatar
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 5-6
    f.Tell us about yourself : selling drugs in real life

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: I am playing SAES 4 years
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I'm started playing SAES with my friends In 2015.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason):n/a

1: You are not allowed to spawn anywhere other than the hospital and your gang's spawn during a turf.
    3: You are not allowed to hide/camp at unclimbable rooftops during a turf war, since that gives you an unfair advantage, and it is also against the rules.

1: You are not allowed to use any form of Grenades (including vehicles) in gang robberies.
    3: You are not allowed to spawn as a medic/cop to assist your gang in the Gang Robbery.

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : The name is Lance Flutter. Lance is a simple man, he gets paid, he delivers. Lance thinks money is the root of power, and the fastest way to make money... Sell drugs. At the young age of 24, Lance has been to many countries, selling many different types of drugs to many different types of customers. Of course, there are those "rude" customers, the ones that try to kill, or perhaps not pay. Well, that's Lance's favourite type of customer, always ready with a gun, able to read his customer's movements, their behaviour, what they're thinking. Lance Flutter is a man that was born as no one, but he is now known across many countries, in some places even, he is legendary.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ is a drug empire, selling various types of drugs.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: I'm lonely
    e.What are your strengths:I play drunk
    f.What are your weaknesses: I play drunk

• Some Example Text@grenage said in CripZ~ Level 5:

1-Personal Informations
    a. Ildar
    b. Grenage
    d.Nationality: Russian/Tatar
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 5-6
    f.Tell us about yourself :

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: I am playing SAES 4 years
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I'm started playing SAES with my friends In 2015.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason):n/a

b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ is a drug empire, selling various types of drugs.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: I'm lonely
    e.What are your strengths:I play drunk
    f.What are your weaknesses: I play drunk

• @zaza
    Application Format

Nickname:Mind.Freak

Languages spoken:Arabic, French, English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7

How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing a month ago, since then i´ve been always online on saes server and I´m being playing with Jirrak in Mta RP.

Previous gang or squads:none

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):none

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:none

Name 3 BR rules:
    1.Assisting your own gang as a Medic/Pizzaboy is not allowed.
    2.Must have atleast 1 HQ to start a BR
    3.You can claim bank robbery only when a complete team of robbers is presente

Name 3 GR rules:
    1.No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives
    2.You can remove the cash to prevent being robbed IF you are being robbed
    3.Squads are permitted to arrest

Name 3 Turf rules:
    1.If you´re killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you´re spawned as a cop or criminal, it´s not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.
    2.Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from mdic who is not in your gang, or eating food (so no reconneting no).
    3. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places, climbable rooftops/places are allowed (usage of drugs/vehicles is not allowed). To consider a rooftop/place climbable, you must be able to access to it from the ground without the usage of drugs/vehicles.

What is Roleplay?:Roleplay is having conversations and acting like real life.

What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example:suicide when cops chase you so you don't get arrested.

What is Deathmatching?:Killing or destroying another players property with no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:If it is spam i´ll just report the person who did it to an admin

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:In some cases do nothing, but i´ll try to roleplay them as much as possible.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:I´ve played with Jirrak and more members of the CripZ.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):So i know im new to the game but I´m a good team person, I just want to understand more the game every day and I want to help the CripZ.

Sorry for anything and I hope I meet the requirements to join you guys!

Thank you for your time!

Mind.Freak !
    alt text