CripZ~ Level 5

• alt text
    1-Personal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: in game : JaKeL / real name : Mostfa
    b.Account Name: alayamba
    c.Age: 17
    d.Nationality: Tunisian
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6.5/10
    f.Tell us about yourself : my name is mostfa i'm 17 years old and i'm from in Tunisia i'm live in Sousse and i have one brother i play MTA about 2 years ago

g. Do you have teamspeak or discord : i have just Discord

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : well,when i played first i was Criminal and i don't know anything , after 2 weeks i was tried to join any gang , founded gang BBMC , i decided to join it after 1 month or 2 month gang was deleted , then decided to join CDC . they accepted me. after 1 month i got lvl 1 and lvl 2 after that i goed to Cripz to join it
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason):
    BBMC ( Deleted )
    CDC: ( i left it to join Cripz )
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): N/A
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: kill someone with no reason

(e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: play the game same as you real life
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: kill your self or left the game while escaping from the police.

h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:
    -not allowed do BR alone
    -not allowed to camp inside the bank
    -helping your team as cop not allowed

i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    -not allowed spawn Medic and help ur gang
    -not allowed kill anyone out turf zone
    -not allowed turf unclimb roofs

j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:
    -Do not throw granades on players or on cars with players in it
    -Only spawn in the base of the gang or in hospital
    -Do not spawn paramedic/PizzaBoy in Gang Robberies

3-Additional Informations
    a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) well,my business was selling drugs myself in Los Santos until i became One of the strongest drug dealers .after 3 days i decided to join CripZ because it is good of selling drugs, Stealing cars and selling them . CripZ accepted me and i was happy and i was rich and member of CripZ .
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: this gang have so many thing can do they sell Drugs they make and create alligle alcohol mounshine and even theft cars and change it then sell it its the gang that sells alligle things around all San andreas
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: is respectful gang active i have many friends there and i think i' have good skills in shooting Especially in CS/Sniper and i'm active
    d.Why should we accept you: i think i' have good skills in shooting Especially in CS/Sniper and i'm active
    e.What is your strenghts: driving cars / shooting with arms
    f.What is your weaknesses: driving the plane ( i will train )
    g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):

• 1-Personal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Lance & Rayen
    b.Account Name: calebb
    c.Age: I'm currently 16 years old
    d.Nationality: Tunisian
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): I can give to myself 6/10
    f.Tell us about yourself : I'm Rayen, I'm 16 years old guy, I'm Tunisien and living Sousse, I've one brother And one sister, father is a police and mother is Paramedic, I like practicing fitness exercises, I like watching action movies, despite I'm athletic but, I adore fast food, I do not think that it really affects badly on me while practicing fitness exercises. I like video games.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : Yes,both

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: I am playing SAES 4 years late
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I'm started playing SAES with my friends In 2015.My carrier started In RDMC after VLA after MMC. all of them closed then i'm joined BloodZ i left Cause they inactive. Now i'm interresed to join CripZ with my friends.
    -MMC: Closed
    -RDMC: Closed
    -BloodZ: I left Cuz they inactive
    -VLA: Closed
    -The Mafia: Closed
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): No
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: Killing someone without reason

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: RolePlay means act like a rol of the real life , for create a gaming space imitating some actions of the real life
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoiding Arrest is cop running behind you and u killing yourself by a grenades..
    1-Not alllowed to camp in roofs
    2-One gang can do 2 BankRobs per day
    3-Not allowed to start BankRob with 1 member
    1-not allowed to kill out zones
    2-Not allowed to spawn as cop and help ur gang
    3-Not allowed to camp on unclimbable
    1-Using Vehicle to block the safe not allowed
    2-Don't use nades
    3-No spawn killing

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : At night,i was in the bar,i got a call by CripZ member but i'm not hear to phone. CripZ sent to me his boy.I rushed to house,CripZ member give to me transportation of drugs i was happy.So i'm rish and my life is changed.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ is a gang.Selling drugs,transporting arms trafficking and drugs trafficking.CripZ is engaged in illegal business.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: I want to join CripZ, because it looks like a really interesting gang. I am new to this server, they look really skilled in combat and teamwork
    d.Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me, because I have skills in combat, teamworking and I am also a really helpful player. I would never leave a fellow gang member to die or get arrested, I would always try my best to help them
    e.What is your strenghts: I'm good in driving,shooting,flying
    f.What is your weaknesses: I'm playing for low FPS.
    Soon
    Thanks For ready my application !

alt-text

• @JaKeL @Jiirak
    alt text
    @Lancee
    alt text
    CripZ HQ TEAM

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: in game : Arthur / real name : AbdAllah
    b.Account Name: kaka02
    c.Age: 16
    d.Nationality: Algerien
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6.5/10
    f.Tell us about yourself : my name is mostfa i'm 16 years old and i'm from in Algerien i'm live in Oum Boughi and i have one brother i play MTA about 2 years ago

g. Do you have teamspeak or discord : i have just Discord

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : well,when i played first i was Criminal and i don't know anything , after 2 weeks i was tried to join any gang , founded gang HHT , i decided to join it after 1 month or 2 month gang was deleted , then decided to join xWOLF . they accepted me. after 1 month i got lvl 1 and lvl 2 after that i goed to Cripz to join it
    BBMC ( Deleted )
    CDC: ( i left it to join Cripz )
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): N/A
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: kill someone with no reason

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: play the game same as you real life
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: kill your self or left the game while escaping from the police.

-not allowed do BR alone
    -not allowed to camp inside the bank
    -helping your team as cop not allowed

-not allowed spawn Medic and help ur gang
    -not allowed kill anyone out turf zone
    -not allowed turf unclimb roofs

-Do not throw granades on players or on cars with players in it
    -Only spawn in the base of the gang or in hospital
    -Do not spawn paramedic/PizzaBoy in Gang Robberies

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) well,my business was selling drugs myself in Los Santos until i became One of the strongest drug dealers .after 3 days i decided to join CripZ because it is good of selling drugs, Stealing cars and selling them . CripZ accepted me and i was happy and i was rich and member of CripZ .
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: this gang have so many thing can do they sell Drugs they make and create alligle alcohol mounshine and even theft cars and change it then sell it its the gang that sells alligle things around all San andreas
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: is respectful gang active i have many friends there and i think i' have good skills in shooting Especially in CS/Sniper and i'm active
    d.Why should we accept you: i think i' have good skills in shooting Especially in CS/Sniper and i'm active
    e.What is your strenghts: driving cars / shooting with arms
    f.What is your weaknesses: driving the plane ( i will train )

• SORRY DELETED DUE TO IMPORTANT THING TO DO

• Changed my mind i'am sorry!

• Ingame Name & Real Name: Baron & Eray
    Account Name: RuddyBaron
    Nationality: Turkey
    Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6
    Tell us about yourself: My name is Eray im living Turkey in İzmir.I prefer to play games in my spare time I am doing an internship in high school, I will be more active on Wednesday Thursday Friday, work days and Monday Tuesdays

Do you have teamspeak or discord: Discord or Teamspeak 3

2- Ingame Informations

How long have you been playing on SAES: I often play 3-4 months of no exaggeration,I last palaying leave off 1 year

Tell us about your SAES career: I started out as an arms dealer in 2014, then I realized that this money was not enough to sell small arms and that I joined the robberies, and then I realized that I was asked by the police. Then when I continued to catch me, I was bored and I left the game. then I started again to play something fun again my friends but my friend could not enter the server and I could not play alone, I decided to play alone, I decided to join the gang again to get rid of the police more comfortable than I left.

Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): not entered

Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): When we played with friends, we were told to play as captain to save money, and when we did it as captain, they made a mistake and they didn't know that it was forbidden, we didn't know there was a mistake, and they forbade us ( captain bug)

Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:
    -Dont Throw Bombs
    -Dont camping
    -don't shoot at friends

Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    -Not allowed spawn Medic and help ur gang
    -Don't spawn as cop to help your teammates arresting the enemies.
    -Don't spawn as CLO or any special group.

Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery rules:
    -Don't use granede
    -Don't spawn kill
    -Don't spawn paramedic/PizzaBoy in Gang Robberies

3 - Additional Informations

A Character Backstory]: When he first came to the city, he decided to sell the poor baron weapons. At first he needed to buy some money from the weapons dealers. Then he used to give money to the robbers by selling weapons from the cities cheaply, then the police tried to catch him but failed to do so. began selling drugs and was worthy of his name as the baron

***Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: The biggest drug dealer under the ground and a gang that sets the rules in the city goes to the robberies and steal the coins and buy new model weapons with these coins

Why do you want to join CripZ: I've been playing alone for a long time and I want to make new friends in this game I am looking for new suggestions to serve a purpose and I believe this is in the gang

Why should we accept you: I see you in the shop robber, and I think it's reliable. I'm looking for people to trust, and I think they are the people I will trust in the framework of respect and love that does not leave behind and protects them

What are your strenghts: Drive a car-Drive a motorcycle-nice aiming

What is your weaknesses: I can't use the beautiful plane

Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):

• alt text

a. Ingame Name & Real Name: BlueZ>Beckham & yassin

b. Account Name: yassin75

c. Age: 17

d. Nationality: Tunisian

e. Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6/10

f. Tell us about yourself : Hello I know Beckham in the game and my real name is Yassin. I am 17 years old from Tunisia. I study in high school. I love football and video games. I am a player who likes to learn new things. I am a respectable person to others

g. Do you have teamspeak or discord : yeah, i have discord

• 2-Ingame Informations

a. How long have you been playing on SAES: ?: I have been playing this server since 2013 but ,iget banne beacuse i play with multi-accounting when i was new in srever and I have been back since 5 months

b. Tell us about your saes carrier : I have always been working in the arms and drug trade but sometimes I make some money and after earning some money while participating in bank robes and Stor robry, after a while I start thinking about joining a gang

c. Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason):
    1- ICE i leave it becuase his membres didn't respect me.
    2 -BBMC dead
    3- Z i get kick,
    4-CDC i leave it because Not active and wanted to change
    5-OC- i get kick , Because I wanted to leave the gang

d. Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): iget banne beacuse i play with multi-accounting when i was new in srever

e. What Does DM mean and give an example: when you kill peoples for no reason its not allowed .. exemple:when you see a AFK cop and you kill him.

• (e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)

f. What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.

g. What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: kill yourself while a cop chasing you , nading yourself or take a fall damage and die from a high place as example

h. Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:
    1- dont spawn kill
    2--not allowed do BR alone
    3-don't jump from the bank roof without a parachute to avoid getting arresting after the bank robbery
    4-helping your team as cop not allowed

i. Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:
    1- dont spawn as cop to arrest your enemies
    2- dont spawn medic to heal your friends
    3-dont use heli/plane its not allowed ( flyingturf)

j. Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:
    1- cops allowed to arrest
    2- dont spawn kill using a nade
    3- clo/de assist not allowed

• 3-Additional Informations

a. A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :Another day is coming and started today. cripz the phone was ringing ... and we got a call from a rich man that he wanted some medicine from us. We decided to smuggle some drugs to him if he paid. So we arranged the place and met there. As long as we wait for him. When he arrived a few minutes later, first of all, he said he wanted to see the drugs. We explained to him modestly, everything was there as expected ... Finally he grabbed his own money and threw it at me. We took the money from the ground. So, we went into the house and let's see drugs. In the end he asked me for my phone number because he loved me and was impressed with my work and said he would call us again. And from that time my life changed forever

b. Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ is a gang that works to create an alcohol industry that is distributed to friendly and neutral gangs in large quantities and works to transport illegal products to the production area by bribing local administrations to avoid highway patrols and also focuses on car theft around SA

c. Why do you want to join CripZ: To be honest. The main reason is that the gang is very active and very powerful. You've met new friends in the hangout. Its members were respected and good. I loved playing with them very much. This makes me want to join this gang.

d. Why should we accept you: I do not think I'm the best person in the game but with the skills I have I can help the gang in all the things required of me and I think I respect other people also have good communication with others. I hope I can have a good time with you and I will do my best to help the gang

e. What is your strenghts: Driving and Shotting

f. What is your weaknesses: lag sometimes

g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler): https://imgur.com/a/B3LFlXM

• @Mc-Arthur Your apply doesn't fit the mold of good apply and we know that you do not dominate on game knowledge Denied
    @ruddybaron Your application is not good enough to join us. You need to re apply. Please make your application better next time.Denied
    @Beckham Pending, keep hanging to show yourself that you are worthy for us.
    CripZ HQ