CripZ~ Level 5

• @Conway-01 Trying to join level 5 gang with that experince really not a smart move Conway I suggest you to fix your behaviour towards people and try to improve your knowledge about server, You can not apply for other gangs in sametime when you apply one of them. Denied
    @aLoNeDaRK @StarDust your application is not good enough to join us. You need to re apply. Please make your application better next time. Denied
    @HulK Under review

• 1-Personal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: PunchLine / Eren
    b.Account Name: punchline
    c.Age: 14
    d.Nationality: Full Blood Turkish
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6 or 7/10
    f.Tell us about yourself : Sup, Im Eren CEYHAN, I was born on Istanbul in 2004'n im still living in Istanbul/Turkey. (Zeytinburnu Province). I'll study on Highschool after school vacation. Swimming,Cycling,Diving,Hanging with friends and also playing video games are every single part of my hobies.
    I didn't decided for any job in my future but i can may be cook or lawyer. (If i be lawyer, i'll cook for cripz 🙂 )

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : Yes, and im also on bastage's teamspeak and cripz's discord.

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: Im playin in SAES about 1 Year.
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : First times when i started saes and also when i was noob i wasn't aware to any rules and my carrier has started as Cop. I was joined SAPA and tryed to continue my life as procop after mounth. But after few days i've met with cripz members and hanged with them And they made me to continue my carrier as crim.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): Only SAPA
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): No, i didn't.
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DM is very popular and always important rule for every single Roleplay games and servers. Dm serves to people; Do not kill any player without no reason with every dm style. (i mean ranovering, shooting etc.)

(e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay means suiting the role of which one you're in and always acting like that as what is on real life.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoid arrest means; Escaping from arrest as suiciding or leaving game. etc..
    h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:

1- Robber's aren't allowed to jump from rooftop of BR, that's also gonna be avoid arrest.
    2- Every single gang can only rob 2 banks per day.
    3- Gang's cannnot start BR with only 1 member in bank.
    4- Gang members of which gang is claimed that BR, can kill other gang's player if they doesn't wan't who in their Bank Rob's.

i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:

1- Ganing Healt for Turf is only from respawning before turf or in during turf.
    2- Gang members cannot camp at unclimbable rooftops or somewere. Just climbable thinks are allowed to camp.
    3- If who get's killed and he isn't in that turf, that's not gonna be counted for Deatmatching. It's just part of a war.
    4- Gang members aren't permitted to shot or kill any enemy from so far from turf zone.
    5- Gang's can't spawn or to bring their members to turf as pizzaboy or medic for healing, also canno't spawn or bring to cop for arresting rulebreak too.

j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:

1-Gang members aren't allowed to rob alone.
    2- Squads are permitted to arrest in GR.
    3- CLO/DE aren't permitted to assist GR.

3-Additional Informations
    a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :

I'm Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria. I was born on 1965 in Las Venturas.
    My big cousin was sellin something like drug when i was child. He was told me about if i sell it i can get so much money and i'll can buy lots of toys with that money.
    I was started sellin drugs when i was 12. I was loving it and i was proved it for my job. My first target was Biggest Drug Baron in LV, i've killed him in 1983 when i was 18 and i've been Biggest Baron in LV.
    My partner was killed in after when i was been king in LV.
    I didn't done any illegal thinks at that times and i left that think behind.
    In 1995 i was joined to Akasya Taxi and I've met with one person, his name is zaza he has requested me for turn back job and work with he and his partner mr.brondy. After 1 Mounths when we was started work together.
    11PM 24 February of 1999; Pablo's house busted by DEA, agents were Zaza and Brondy Pablo has Said Last Words of him and has shot right his own head.
    (Stolen cocaines were powdered White candy)

b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ leads San Andreas'a Drug Bussines, steals gun and car too.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: I always liked cripZ's good'n loyal members since beginning of i met them. And after mounths i decided to join cripZ and always wanted to be part of this gang.
    d.Why should we accept you: Decision is for HQ's. Im just honest and im sure about my stills and my strenghts.
    e.What is your strenghts: My strenghts are; Shooting,Driving (Car,Heli,Plane etc.), Parachuting and chating.
    f.What is your weaknesses: Im not a badass stunter and i can just rate my roleplay skills as 7 to 10.
    g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):

• @PunchLine Pending

i wanted to take you to old days. Once we created this generation at 2017 we spent 10 days for making this video. its been almost 2 years i wanted to thanks to everyone whoever helped us there. ☺ ✊ 😎

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Ingame Name: Haim & Real Name: Haim.
    b.Account Name: 77haimgame.
    c.Age: 15.
    d.Nationality: Israel.
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8.
    f.Tell us about yourself : I like to hang out with friends and play soccer, My favorite movie is Nun and my favorite food is hamburger.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : I have Discord.

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: I am playing SAES for about 3 years.
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I first started playing SAES as a cop but got bored after 4-5 months so I moved to the criminals side for 1 year but then I decided to take a 1 year break from the game and now I'm back better than ever.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): None.
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): No.
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DM means Deathmatch which is shooting or killing someone without a reason, It also means destroying someone's car for no reason.

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay is to act a role in game like in real life. Example: If i get shot in a roleplay i need to act like i'm injured.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoid arrest is when you kill yourself while a cop is trying to arrest you. Example: A cop is trying to arrest me and to avoid the arrest i throw a grenade and kill myself.

1. Killing other criminals once a Bank robbery is done is not allowed.
    2. Using F1>I'm stuck or killing yourself after a Bank robbery in order to escape the bank faster is not allowed.
    3. Robbing a bank alone is not allowed.

1. Reconnecting in order to gain health in a middle of a turf war is not allowed.
    2. Camping unclimbable rooftops in a turf war is not allowed.
    3. Using property spawn while theres a turf war going on in order to get to the turf zone faster is not allowed.

1. Spawn killing is not allowed.
    2. Spawning at a property in order to get to the gang robbery faster is not allowed.
    3. Using a vehicle to block the safe is not allowed.

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : My name is Romeo Fernandez, I was born in Mexico at 1990, I came from a poor family, when I was 6 me and my dad were going for shopping and while we were out buying some stuff we needed, Robbers came into our house and robbed us, They took all the valuable stuff and money we had and they left us with only 10$ and some food me and my dad bought while we were out at the time, But the sad part is the robbers killed my mom. It was only me and my dad alone with a small amount of money and a little bit of food. Me and my dad had to sell our house to get money but after a month, With the money we got from selling the house we bought a small farm we had some cows, Some chickens and some sheeps, we were selling eggs, milk and wool. this is how we made money for 12 long years of course we bought more animals to make more profit after 12 years of farming I decided to make a change i was 18 at the time I was on my way to buy some clothes and while i was walking a dude came up to me offered me money to transport some packages i couldnt look what's inside those packages but i knew it was something illegal i couldn't say no to this offer because i was desperate for money after 2 years meeting with this guy getting the package transporting it to random people and getting the money the guy i was working for finally told me whats in those packages, it was drugs I was inside a drug business without even knowing about it but I didnt care because I was making good money that helped me and my dad earn good cash the guy I was working for also told me his name for the first time after 2 years of working with him, I felt like he trusted me more than anyone he knows for the first time he showed me his "Special Lab" where he was either growing and making his drugs he showed me how a lot of drugs are made but after 3 years the police caught him they didnt know I was working for him so I wasn't going to jail like he was but i lost my job as a drug dealer, i liked this job so much that i decided to make my own drugs lab my little drugs business was growing so fast and i made so much money and I'm still doing it til this day.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ's role is drug dealing and smuggling gang that owns a moonshine business and they sell and transport cars and or car parts in illegal ways.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: I think CripZ is a powerful gang with nice members but lately the gang became a little inactive and I want to help it become the most powerful gang in SAES like they used to be.
    d.Why should we accept you: I can help in Turfs, Brs, Rps and everything a gang needs to become a powerful gang I'm willing to help CripZ in any way they will need me.
    e.What is your strenghts: Shooting, Driving Cars, Driving Bikes, Flying Helicopters.
    f.What is your weaknesses: Parachuting, Flying Planes.

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: NeverSit / Guy
    b.Account Name: NeverSit
    c.Age: 15
    d.Nationality: Russian
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 9
    f.Tell us about yourself : my name is Guy i'm 15, i like to play videogames and have fun with friends. i play league, mta, i run a fortnite channel and i'm having fun with that!

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : discord and i'm in the Cripz server

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 6-5 years by now. started playing in 2013 but with stoppped playing for a couple of times from various reasons
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : started in 2013 and didn't know anything ( the rules and everything), after a year i went back and then i started joining gangs/squads and i had a lot of fun back then, i kept on playing and learning more each year and i kept untill today i guess.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): yikes. cant remebmer everything but i'll try to say the main ones (GS,TST,PC,Cripz,SAPA, and also some gangs that i cant remember.)
    i left all the squads because i didn't have fun on the cop side, and the rest was either they were closed or i left
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): no
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DeathMatching, random deathmatching. shooting someone randomly at the sr

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: playing and acting as you would in real life, like when a cop stops you and asks for driving license and registration instead of randomly shooting a cop that's near you as a criminal
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: aoviding arrest by killing youself to avoid a cop arresting you

-You cant help your gang as a medic.
    -you cant spawn kill
    -suiciding after the br by jumping from the roof

-you can only spawn in your gang spawn
    -you can't ask cops to help you arrest them/or spawn as a cop
    -dont camp on roofs that the enemy cant climb on

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :
    My name is Sharmuta. I left Las Venturas last week to live at my home town, Los Santos. with all the crime rates here i knew this place was for me. i've met some people here that were drug dealers. They told me all about Los Santos and everything that's been up here. After hearing their backstory they told me they run a gang of drug dealers. I thought that the idea of living on the edge as drug dealers is the right thing for me. after getting used to them i joined their gang, we sold a bunch of drugs on the daily and stole cars occasionally to be sold for some extra money. but the gang wasn't organized well and it couldn't hold well. 1 random day when we were hanging around chilling at our base we got raided by a bunch of cops and all the people i knew from there died. i was the only one to escape. seeing all my mates die made me realise how much i loved doing what i did. Being a drug dealer. a week later i was walking down the street when i saw a drug deal being made. i joined in on their conversation while they aimed at me suspicisouly. after talking with them for a while i got to know them better. turns out they have a gang called CripZ. they were drug dealers just like my previous gang. but they were different. they were organized and were much better than my last gang. i was intrested and knew i had to join them. from that day i'm trying to prove my loyalty to them to make sure i get a place in their gang.

b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Dealing drugs, selling car parts. alongside with that cripz sell moonshine from their moonshine business
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: i have alot of friends and people i know there and i know i'll have fun with them
    d.Why should we accept you: i think i can help alot with my skills and activity.
    e.What is your strenghts: everything
    f.What is your weaknesses: none
    g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler): i dont take sccreenshots

• alt text

• @PunchLine Welcome to CripZ, Accepted,
    @NeverSit @77haimgame you are doing well. Keep hanging with our members and you will get your final answer soon. Pending
    @HulK Dear Hulk Thank you for your application however you are pretty new on server and you have no experience .I can't accept you to level 5 organisation so fast like that .Try to apply for us in 1 month again. Denied

• @NeverSit Welcome Back noob!
    @77haimgame Dear haim After having a discussion with our HQs and members, we realized that you are not experienced enough to be a part of us. If you want to try your chance you can apply again after 1 week
    denied
    CripZ HQ Team

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Ingame Name: Haim & Real Name: Haim.
    b.Account Name: 77haimgame.
    c.Age: 15.
    d.Nationality: Israel.
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8.
    f.Tell us about yourself : I like to hang out with friends and play soccer, My favorite movie is Nun and my favorite food is hamburger.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : I have Discord.

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: I am playing SAES for about 3 years.
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I first started playing SAES as a cop but got bored after 4-5 months so I moved to the criminals side for 1 year but then I decided to take a 1 year break from the game and now I'm back better than ever.
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): None.
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): No.
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: DM means Deathmatch which is shooting or killing someone without a reason, It also means destroying someone's car for no reason.

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay is to act a role in game like in real life. Example: If i get shot in a roleplay i need to act like i'm injured.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoid arrest is when you kill yourself while a cop is trying to arrest you. Example: A cop is trying to arrest me and to avoid the arrest i throw a grenade and kill myself.

Killing other criminals once a Bank robbery is done is not allowed.
    Using F1>I'm stuck or killing yourself after a Bank robbery in order to escape the bank faster is not allowed.
    Robbing a bank alone is not allowed.

Reconnecting in order to gain health in a middle of a turf war is not allowed.
    Camping unclimbable rooftops in a turf war is not allowed.
    Using property spawn while theres a turf war going on in order to get to the turf zone faster is not allowed.

Spawn killing is not allowed.
    Spawning at a property in order to get to the gang robbery faster is not allowed.
    Using a vehicle to block the safe is not allowed.
    a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : My name is Romeo Fernandez, I was born in Mexico at 1990, I came from a poor family, when I was 6 me and my dad were going for shopping and while we were out buying some stuff we needed, Robbers came into our house and robbed us, They took all the valuable stuff and money we had and they left us with only 10$ and some food me and my dad bought while we were out at the time, But the sad part is the robbers killed my mom. It was only me and my dad alone with a small amount of money and a little bit of food. Me and my dad had to sell our house to get money but after a month, With the money we got from selling the house we bought a small farm we had some cows, Some chickens and some sheeps, we were selling eggs, milk and wool. this is how we made money for 12 long years of course we bought more animals to make more profit after 12 years of farming I decided to make a change i was 18 at the time I was on my way to buy some clothes and while i was walking a dude came up to me offered me money to transport some packages i couldnt look what's inside those packages but i knew it was something illegal i couldn't say no to this offer because i was desperate for money after 2 years meeting with this guy getting the package transporting it to random people and getting the money the guy i was working for finally told me whats in those packages, it was drugs I was inside a drug business without even knowing about it but I didnt care because I was making good money that helped me and my dad earn good cash the guy I was working for also told me his name for the first time after 2 years of working with him, I felt like he trusted me more than anyone he knows for the first time he showed me his "Special Lab" where he was either growing and making his drugs he showed me how a lot of drugs are made but after 3 years the police caught him they didnt know I was working for him so I wasn't going to jail like he was but i lost my job as a drug dealer, i liked this job so much that i decided to make my own drugs lab my little drugs business was growing so fast and i made so much money and I'm still doing it til this day.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: CripZ's role is drug dealing and smuggling gang that owns a moonshine business and they sell and transport cars and or car parts in illegal ways.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: I think CripZ is a powerful gang with nice members but lately the gang became a little inactive and I want to help it become the most powerful gang in SAES like they used to be.
    d.Why should we accept you: I can help in Turfs, Brs, Rps and everything a gang needs to become a powerful gang I'm willing to help CripZ in any way they will need me.
    e.What is your strenghts: Shooting, Driving Cars, Driving Bikes, Flying Helicopters.
    f.What is your weaknesses: Parachuting, Flying Planes.

• -Personal Informations
    a.Ingame Name & Real Name: BlueZ>IceCream
    b.Account Name: cnegovik
    c.Age: 16
    d.Nationality: Russia
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6
    f.Tell us about yourself :Hi. My name is Maxim from Russia, Moscow, I started to beat Saes in 2013 in the summer (July). I really love your gang, I do swimming.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : no

2-Ingame Informations

a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 5 years
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier :
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason): In the organization ICE POLISI ME kicked for the fact that I filed an application when I was in it

d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): NO only mute for an hour and a half
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example:DMThis is a murder for no reason, for this they give either a ban or an admin to the prison. OR DM is Deathmatch = killing/hitting a player with out a reason . for an example i walking by some players and i killed them for no reason thats a DM and thats not alowed .

(e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason)forbidden for this can be put in the admin prison
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: RP=IS Roleplay when you acting like doing somthing in real life. for an example i roleplaying being robbed or somthing like that

g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: when you kill yourself while a cop is chasing you . for an example with nade, jumping from a far place, ./reconect

1 only 2 BR perday
    2 dont ever waste others gang BR pressing H to start a PBR
    3 Dont kill your freinds after cracking all the safes

1DONT SPAWN medic and heal your friends
    3 dont spawn a cop to arrest your enemies
    2 no camp and kill on unclimble roofs

1cops alowed to arrest
    2dont bring helpers
    3 CLO, DE not alowed to assist

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :it was in the cold days of October 2018, I was lying on the bed and an unknown number was ringing me - he was called Jizzi, he said that I know that you sell weapons and drugs, and you know who he is, he wants me to buy what he needs. He said that he would pay well. On the appointment, he told Los Santos Airport at 3:00. do you want us in a gang under the name Crips?

b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Your gang sells drugs that they themselves create, make alcohol, steal cars and change them for what they need

c.Why do you want to join CripZ: I have some friends there who are in your gang, the gang is very respectful
    d..Why should we accept you:I will help you everywhere, MAKE YOUR gang even better. Give me another chance that I trust you!
    e.What is your strenghts: in shooting, in school, knowledge of the rules
    f.What is your weaknesses: sometimes I understand something bad if they tell me, but it rarely happens
    g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler):I haven't been with you yet
    ##endspoiler

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Shakespeare & Maksym
    b.Account Name: "kovbaska"
    c.Age: I'm 16 years old
    d.Nationality: Ukrainian
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 7-10
    f.Tell us about yourself : Hello, my name is Maksym, but friends usually call me Max. I was born 5 of June 2002, so I’m 16 now. My dream is to become an economist. As for my other interests. I adore reading, especially foreing literature. I devote much time to my English. Besides I like music. I have been playing MTA since 2014, I think that's all.

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : Yes

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2014
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : My first gang was Varrios Los Aztecas. I left from VLA because i was getting bored and I wanted to help CDC. Comando da Capital. I left from CDC, because I was feel my self not not comfortable in CDC, so I decien to leave and join to CripZ~ and what about CripZ~ it was my best gang, but I have problem with someone ( can explain in-game). My first squad was Special Task Force I was there not so long, was kicked and don’t know reason...
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason):
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): I was banned once, for multiaccount. Well, when i started to playing SAES, i didn't know all the rules and i logged to my friend's account.
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: Death matching is the act where a player kills another with no reason ( it’s not allowed ). Shooting players or their can for no valid reason.

(e.g: Killing or destroying vehicles without any reason) car dm
    f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: RP in a few words is to act like in real life.
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Is the act where a player that is being chased by a cop disconnects from the server or kills himself so that he doesn't get arrested.
    h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules: one gang is permitted to make 2 BankRob per day. Don't start BankRob alone. During a bank robbery, a gang that is robbing can kill anyone in the bank.

i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules: Don't spawn as medic or cop to help your gang. Don't turf inside car. not allowed to camp on huge roofs.

j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules: Help for CLO/DE is not allowed. DM are allowed to arrest. members of the gang are not allowed to spawn like a cops to help your gang in robbery.

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) : I was born in Los Santos. I lost my dad in a car crash. I was living with my mom untill 18 years old. When i became 18, i lost my mom too. There was no way for me to get cash from any way. I decided to start drug job. There were many gang searching for qualified drugs. There was a lab in San Fierro which was selling the drug for cheap price. I was buying from San Fierro and sell it to gangs in Los Santos. I was earning my cash alone but i couldnt do it anymore, i had to be in a gang like other people and work for them. I decided to be in CripZ as they are the only gang suits me and i thought i can help their drug stuff and increase their profit.
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Basically CripZ mission is dealing drugs and illegal alcohol to make money or use them also they are make Vehicular distribution by standard modification of branded vehicles to make extra money.
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: Back to family?
    d.Why should we accept you: I'm cool
    e.What is your strenghts: Driving, shooting, loyal and activity
    f.What is your weaknesses: N/A
    g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler): N/A

• @77haimgame , @Shakespeare Pending .Keep hanging with cripz members until our final answer

@IceCream denied.You just got denied from another gang and you shouldn't apply for other gangs so fast

a.Ingame Name & Real Name: Deagle&Omar
    b.Account Name: Karamani
    c.Age: 16
    d.Nationality: Tunisian
    e.Rate Your English Level (1-10): 7.5
    f.Tell us about yourself : Hello I’am Omar My name ingame:Deagle I from Tunisian I’am 16 years old I like videos gimes and GTA SA

g.Do you have teamspeak or discord : yes

2-Ingame Informations
    a.How long have you been playing on SAES: 1 Years
    b.Tell us about your saes carrier : I am joiend many gangs and squads :MI-6/ICE/UE/BBMC
    c.Previous gang or squads(include leaving reason MI-6 Well i joined because i thought it would be awesome if i hangout with some active friends but after a while they all went inactive and i was playing alone so i left it then i joined -ICE i decided to left cop side forever and join criminal life for some activity. In UE I have kicked because I do avoird arrest and I joined bbmc When I became Level 2, no one respected me.
    d.Have you ever been banned from SAES(if yes please explain): NO
    e.What Does DM mean and give an example: deathmatch it mean killing someone without any reason- like killing someone afk or a cop that he's not chassing you

f.What Does Roleplay mean and give an example: Roleplay means RP is Roleplay and its when you act like doing somthing in real life/ for an exemple fixing a car you need to do / crack acting like fixing in real life
    g.What Does Avoid Arrest mean and give an example: Avoid means to escape arrest illegally. For example, you can not kill yourself with a bomb while the police chase you.
    h.Tell us 3 of Bank Robbery Rules:One gang allowed do man 2 gang rob per day-helping your team as cop notallowed-don't abuse anim

i.Tell us 3 of Turf Rules:Don't abuse anim- Don't help your team as pizza boy -Don't abuse bug

j.Tell us 3 of Gang Robbery Rules:CLO/DE assistance is not permitted-If your gang dosen't have gang rob rights,you are not allowed to help other gangs rob other gangs.if your safe isn't rob-able,your are not allowed to rob other gangs,nor help other gangs rob other gangs-Squads are permitted to arrest.

a.A Character Backstory ( must be suit for our role ) :drug and bir
    b.Explain CripZ's roleplay with your own words: Drug Trafficking-Vehicular distribution by standard modification of branded vehicles-Moonshine business
    c.Why do you want to join CripZ: because i like cripz and i think its the best gang for me and i'm going to do my best to join.
    d.Why should we accept youe.What is your strenghts: because i'm loyal , skilled member and i think what are cripz looking for if i'm not wrong
    f.What is your weaknesses: Lag
    g.Post your screens when you hanging with CripZ(use spoiler): https://imgur.com/a/h7hvjBQ
    ##endspoiler

• @Shakespeare @77haimgame Accepted and welcome to the party!
    @Reus So far you are doing quite good, keep on hanging with cripz and show us what you got (Pending)

true