SAES:RPG v1.5 Patch Notes
This update has been brought to you by SAES Dev Team, contributors & all the awesome people who regularly report bugs and contribute to suggestions!
We hope you enjoy these additions, as much time and effort has been invested into making and testing them, but as thorough (or not) we may be, bugs always can slip through and that is why we encourage using our bug tracker to report them so they can be fixed in due time.
- Cops are able to toggle lethal/beanbag rounds for shotgun now, default key is left-alt, able to be re-bound using command "beanbag"
- Kidnapping event, featuring Cops vs. Crims - feature developed by @Geri, detailed info below
- Private vehicle storage now supports multiple same model vehicles (unlimited for now, but may be limited in future if deemed necessary)
- Players are able to sell their private vehicles to others now using our Click Control System, a.k.a. right-click (AltGr)
- New vehicle mod BMW E30 by popular request, replacing Hotring Racer 1
- Basic dynamic weather that automatically cycles through weather and blends in during 1-2 ingame hours
- New lookup tool for Staff
- New stat tracking system (old stats have been transferred don't worry), in addition, they are now outputted in F8 console due to better visibility
- Re-added prison spotlights that were used in the old prison(s)
- ICE got their base and shaders
- 3 New Banks have been added with bank robberies. Bone County, Tierra Robada and Red County with a new interior.
- BR Payment has been halved due to twice amount of banks
- Local Chat takes nametag colour now instead of team's - to better distinguish people talking
- Taser can no longer pop vehicle tyres
- We track more statistics now
- Sell markers cannot overlap one another anymore
- Private message format has been changed for better visualization, plus incoming private messages will trigger window flashing f.ex. when your game is minimized
- Vehicle upgrades now save right when you leave the modshop without having to park it first
- Lightened up the top-bar borders
- Cuban Cars notification tweaked to tell them whether the picked up vehicle is private owned or not
- Ingame time now cycles through day/night faster (each represent 3 hours in real time)
- Fire extinguisher's damage to players has been disabled
- Adjusted casino bet amounts and increased the upper limit to 100k
- Some vehicle prices adjusted
- Vehicle 'stored' status is now coloured according to its current storage state
- Housing Tax/Income System has been fixed, as well as automatic inactivity check
- Shooting blown up vehicles no longer gives you stars
- Fix for resetting freeze when starting new life with /sell
- Getting arrested while entering interior can no longer teleport you outside the jail, making you invincible for the time being
- Sabre damaged model decals have been fixed
- Truckers' flat trailer has been fixed and retextured
- Mr. Whoopee has received multiple variants, hot dog, donut, pizza as well as some fixes
- The Palomino Creek bridge glitch which made your vehicles fly and whatnot is fixed (Lord and saviour @Tut-Greco )
- The 'top-bar' no longer stacks if the SAES HUD is turned off, it will continue to cycle through messages invisible
- Hierarchy fix for Jester kindly provided by Coast4Coast
- Various other minor fixes for vehicle models
- Updated police /scanner to a working dispatcher livestream
- Fixed binds triggering when activating police voice commands
- Group panel showing spawn restrictions in the name¸
- Fixed 'Respawn at last spawn' saving an unsuccessful spawn attempt (i.e. not having permissions) & it now also includes property if one was selected
- Various shader, gates & base fixes
- Various bug fixes and tweaks some of which have been live before this patch depending on their severity.
New Features Explained
Second! Btw great update, and I love the new banks!
Not as much as you do at spelling.
The all mighty BMW E30 has finally arrived, bless your souls
Awesome update! great job!
Finally more banks and the M3
BC bank??? And TR Also rofl
good job Mega
Awesome, good job men
Such a GREAT update, well done everyone.
It is truly SAES 2.0