Group motto: We Make , We Sell , We satisfy
    Founders: @Zei , @MeDai , @Zwolle , @Colo
    Discord Link: https://discord.gg/PNRas94
    Group Money: CLASSIFIED

alt text

• Respect Higher Rank Members.
    • Respecting Server Rules.
    • Do Not Take Any Decision Alone.
    • TeamWorking is The Only Way To Succed.
    • Always Help Lower Rank Members.
    • Every Member Will Get Paid For The Work That He Will Do.

alt text

It all started with a group of 3 teenagers studying in a buisness university where these teenagers were worried about the weak scolarship so they decided to make some money, start a buisness that can help them continue their studies.
    They saved money until they reached a budget of 10,000 Dollars then they were surfing craiglist to find a cheap car, they contacted the seller so they buy the car and then they had the idea of repairing it, customizing it and then reselling it with a higher price.
    After some months working on the car they resold the vehicle for 20,000 Dollars.
    The 3 Friends really liked the idea of this buisness and they decided to focus on thei studies first.
    After garduating from the university they took a loan from the bank and they also did some studion on startups... Some months later they started their buisness, Alot of money, Fame and of course reputation in the city.
    One day a guy entered to the company without even knocking the door he directly started talking by suggesting them to start working with them by making cars and selling it and they really liked that idea and to mention that guy was one of their classmate.
    And today AutoLand is the most famous Company of Making Cars And Selling It in San Andreas

alt text

alt text

HeadQuarter:
    alt text
    alt text

alt text

COMING SOON

alt text

alt text

This Division is Assigned for people that are talented in convincing players to sell our product. They will basically look for costumers

alt text
    This Division is Assigned for people that are talented and creative enough to come out with new vehicles designs that can be sold on our markets

alt text

1-Personal information :
    Username :
    Nickname :
    Nationality :
    How long have you been playing SAES :RPG :
    Tell us in few lines about yourself :
    Rate Your English Skills (/10) :
    Rate your RP skills (/10) :
    2- ingame information :
    Your current Groups/Gang/Squad :
    Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why):
    Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) :
    3-About the Company :
    Explain in few lines our role :
    Why you chose us :
    Why shall we accept you :
    How can you benefit us :
    What do you expect from our company :
    Wich agency will you choose if we accept you :
    Show us some projects you did (only for who choosed Making Division):

• Seems pretty cool, best of luck to you and your team

• Good luck

• Good luck guys !

• Good Luck

• Best of Luck.

• Good luck boys!🎉

• Thanks !

• Good luck boiz!

• Thanks guys

• well well good luck boys

• Goodluck mate, nice topic!

• 1-Personal information :
    Username :zezo
    Nickname :HRMC-H|ZeZO
    Nationality :EGYPT
    Spoken languages :i talk english only in the game but in real life arabic
    How long have you been playing SAES :RPG :2 years
    Tell us in few lines about yourself :my name is zezo and i life in egypt and i like play server saesrpg.uk and i have 1 sister and 1 brother and i have 17 years old and i like play tennis and football.
    How well do you speak english (/10) :8
    Rate your RP skills : 9/10
    2- ingame information :
    Your current Groups/Gang/Squad :i did big apply to HRMC
    Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why):no never
    Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) :no never
    3-About the Company :
    Why you chose us :because it a new group and i like a new group and it have a nice members and it will be agood group good luck and i love group AL
    Why shall we accept you :because i am good player and i am active and i have good skills and i like play with team and i respect all members server and i know a rules and i wil do RPs and events in AL.
    How can you benefit us : i learn fix any thing like bikes and cars and i can make it and i will learn some good job and Learn to manufacture and i will take Some experience bec it have a good members .
    What do you expect from our company :i will be a good player and we will up with this group to LVLs and we will take skin good luck for it and i want stay with good members from group AL .
    Wich agency will you choose if we accept you :I am good in any division but i can take making division it a cool
    Show us some projects you did (only for who choosed Making Division):I have experience in this division and bec i work in it in real life like fixing cars and build houses and make a motorcycle and train and som things

• Dear @zezo .
    AutoLand HQ Team decided to give you a DENIED. You can re-apply in 2020.
    alt text

• 1-Personal information :
    Username :ItzSpicey
    Nickname :Skinner
    Nationality :Greece
    Spoken languages :Greeks,English
    How long have you been playing SAES :RPG :1 year maybe and more
    Tell us in few lines about yourself :i'm 15 years old i'm goin at college i playning football 11 years i like to eating Pizza i like playning alot of hours videogames and i like to be good with other guys 😉
    Rate Your English Skills (/10) :8/10
    Rate your RP skills (/10) :8.5/10
    2- ingame information :
    Your current Groups/Gang/Squad :
    Gangs:UE
    Groups:CEO/GEA
    Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why):yes i when i was newbiew i was need Money and i was don't know to made it and etc. and i played in GT vs [WA]Bazuka now they are in STF if not doing wrong and i lose and i doing Quit game i thinked it that and i feeled very bad cuz i was big dumb and idiot and i said Sorry to Bazuka and we found it and now we are friend
    Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) :i have 10-15 adminjails and this from when i was newbie as you know everyone have eat adminjails when he was newbie, and Alot of Joke Kick we are joking 🙂
    3-About the Company :
    Explain in few lines our role :You purchasing an car in low price you got mechanics to the upgrade him and doing it super car and then you selling it for more money so you made alot of moneys from this job
    Why you chose us :Because this group look nice and i like it and i want to participate to something Like that because they are good group
    Why shall we accept you :i'm Active player and i can help this group with RP and etc.
    How can you benefit us :i will try to be good member and i will helping other members if i know somethink to they are not know and i will try to learn more about Cars and from this job.
    What do you expect from our company :to he will be goin up and he will be an awsome company.
    Wich agency will you choose if we accept you :Hmm the Selling Division
    Show us some projects you did (only for who choosed Making Division):

• klk boiz, gl!

• @Spicey said in AutoLand:

Rate Your English Skills (/10) :8/10

Sorry to post here but this made me laugh. If your English level is 8/10, the average person on SAES would probably score 18/10. I will be very honest with you mate, your English is probably a 4/10 at the maximum. Anyway, just wanted to make that clear for his own "personal development".

• @Thing i don't even remember if you got permision to post somethink here and you still cryning because i called you fucker and i left from 203 and goin at UE xD?

• @Spicey @Thing FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !

• Since zwolle is part of the group, I have the right to mock this. I'll be back once I come up with a decent enough joke, if, on the meantime, zwolle doesn't kill this like he killed VA.