Arms Assassins
By Rondaw, in Gangs

• Nickname: Rondaw
    Languages spoken: Arabic and a lil bit english
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 5/10
    How long have you been playing on SAES: been playing saes for 1year and half
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA's basic role is dealing weapons on a huge ship that is located at SF north and they are an old and respected gang in saes rpg
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
    ThC : i have a problem with a HQ so i left it
    UE : i didn't find it comfortable and i left it
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: got banned once when i started playing saes for death matching
    Name 3 BR rules:
    don't start a solo BR
    don't jump from the roof of the bank when it's done
    don't marker kill during the bank robbery
    Name 3 GR rules:
    no grenades during the GR
    don't use vehicles to block the safe
    no spawn killing
    Name 3 Turf rules:
    don't use unclimbable roofs
    don't use other spawn to help your gang like medic or cop spawn only gang spawn.
    don't spawn at your property when the turf zone near/in it
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like in real life
    What is Deathmatching?: Deathe matching is killing someone without reason
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i usually warns him if he kept dming me i would take screen shots and report him to the admins
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: nothing, i would either pass by or ignore him
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i have been hanging with AA and helping them for a while. specially on their turf wars and i made connections with some of AAs members and i really like it.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): when i started playing i always wanted to be part of AA and i have been improving my skills and i'm really excited to join it.
    now going to talk about myself a bit, My name is khmais, i have a brother called salem he always helps me when i need him and i live in tunisia exactly sousse and i like playing with my friends.

• Nickname: Laza
    Languages spoken: I do speak fluently Serbian & English.
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would give myself seven on scale one out of ten.
    How long have you been playing on SAES: I have started playing SAES:RPG since 14th January 2012. That's more than 7 years.
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is not like every other criminal organization, it's kinda special gang which has themselfes quality. They're selling the best quality of weapons with the objective of gaining pecuniary benefits. It's an very important factor to complete these deals successfully.

• SAPA - Back in 2012 since it were a squad, left it to join SWAT, but were nubbo and didn't succeded.
    • TST - I don't remember really because it was first generation, It was most likely because I had some problems with one player.
    • Been also a part of TT, loong time ago, but I have been warmed for police side, and that's why I left it.
    • Force One - Died.
    • FOX - been in it since it were level 0, till level 5, then some problems appeared beetwen myself and leader, and I've got a kick.
    • SWAT - been in it for some long time too, then left to open my personal squad.
    • STF - Closed the squad, made it to the level 4.
    • FBI - Been invited after closing the squad, unfortunately I didn't enjoyed inside, since their activity dropped and I've decided to try something different.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Yes, I was banned once for multiaccounting, and for some bug in-game. All sorted out since then.

Name 3 BR rules:

• Don't BR by your own, wait for the HQ's to say so.
    • Don't avoid the cops using the roof of the bank to suicide.
    • Don't marker kill cops in the interior.

Name 3 GR rules:

• Grenades not allowed.
    • Spawn kill not allowed.
    • Gang robbing alone is not allowed.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Spawning as a cop to help gang members is not allowed.
    • Spawning as medic to heal gang members is not allowed.
    • Spawning at personal houses near the turf area is not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: Acting like in real life.
    What is Deathmatching?: For example killing someone without any reason, or shooting their vehicle.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'd warn him, and tell him to re-read the rules in F1 section. If the player still continues breaking the rules, I'll report him using the (/report).
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing if I don’t have stars either the cop is requesting me to take any action.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I know some of the old fellas inside, hawkeye, kowalski, ikzelf, nicusi, terry, siirtuga, mr.ml, forehead and couple of them more.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am an old player here. It's been seven years and bit more since I've started playing. During that period, I always spent my free time on the server, there was only a bit of rest when I had to go somewhere or some real life problems. Honestly, I learned this game in my fingers, I know exactly everything about this game, because to be honest more than seven years is not a small amount of time playing here with different people. On another side, my activity is good for now, I'm active on forums, on discord daily, and in-game as well. However, It might be really surprising from my side applying for a gang now, because most of the time in my career, I have spent the time as police man. Therefore I have been thinking so hard recently, and I came on decision that I want to try something different, because crim side is much more interesting now, especially this gang which has themself special quality.

Nickname: IHateGeorgeBush9/11 and sometimes Brownroughneck89
    Languages spoken: Al-Araby ila English
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Inshallah 8/10
    How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing in Al-Saes in May 2011, When Habibi Obama declared that I was martyr but with the help of as-spaad drug il'a corner shooting I survived that attack alhamdulillah. I started to hide then and discovered Al-Saes in 2011.
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms as-Assasins a group of habibis who sells weapons. I laav them and inshallah I will join them. Beqqause I laav to sell weapons too.
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Al-Qaeda. It died because of quffaar amerikaan junud.
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:'Ana was banned one time beqause by the will of Allah I crashed my plane into quffaar DE base. Alhamdulillah I was unbanned when I threatened to explode the servers in al-britania the major quffaar.
    Name 3 BR rules: Do not crash a plane into BR.
    Name 3 GR rules: Do not crash a plane into enemy gaang manzil
    Name 3 Turf rules: Do not help your gaang-mates by crashing a plane to your quffaar enemies.
    What is Roleplay?: Habibi wallah I saw it here first time.
    What is Deathmatching?: Craashing pl'ane to players without a reason
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I kidna'p his family and throw them down from jabal Chilliad
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Inshallah I take my ak-47 and spray the alqarf out of them infidels.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Alhamdulillah I have some habibis from Al-Qaeda but I can't tell their 'asma' because of security preqautions.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Assalam, I am Osama Bin Laden. I have 5 wives and 20-26 children. Wallah I don't k-qnow their number but they are good shooters. I am an experienced criminal and infidel killer. 'ana 'uhibu al-ak47. I sell good weapons in middle-east. Inshallah I will expand my market into As-Saes al-RPG. Wallah I will kill every cop I see if AA Habibis accept me. If you don't accept me I'll send Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades to your ship and I will place alqanabil to your houses and explode the twin towers out of you quffaars. Here is a photo of me.
    alt text

before any of muslim gets offended I would like to mention that I am a also a muslim and I did it for laughs

• alt text

• alt text

• Nickname: Combine.
    Languages spoken: Spanish and English mainly.
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7 I'd say.
    How long have you been playing on SAES: Between 2010/2011.
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is a family of assassins and weapon dealers, they produce, transport & sell them around SA.
    They are allied with Tuga Thugs & Black Bullets.
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): B~B(2011), TST(2013), ALT(2013), HS(2014?), AA(2014-2018). I left B~B on 2011 because I wanted to turn to cop side, I got my PC on TST so I left to ALT and then got into HS when it got active, until it died, after that I joined AA, I got kicked about a year ago for deathmatching, being a massive utter cunt, etc. I joined FBI this year and my stance there wasn't really a pleasure I would say, as much as I regret not taking the right decision I take a step back because cop side is not for me.
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned for massive deathmatching and also placing random constructions everywhere, from there I was expelled from my groups and gang, not proud of it.
    Name 3 BR rules: No mark-killing at the first door, no more than 2 bankrobs per day, no jumping from rooftop to avoid arrest.
    Name 3 GR rules: No nades or explosives, no gangrob by yourself, no spawn killing.
    Name 3 Turf rules: No spawning medic to help your gang, no unclimable roofs, no spawning house to get faster to turf.
    What is Roleplay?: Playing/performing/acting a role.
    What is Deathmatching?: A rulebreak. Killing a player without a reason.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Use /report and not DM back.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep on my way.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yea I guess I know everyone except the new members.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My attitude has changed since that last incident on 2018 and most people can see I have been following the rules till now, I have stayed chill. I'm not gonna make a thousand text because words are worthless compared to acts. The last time I tried to join back, @Terry said I was not giving enough interest, well, now I want to prove otherwise with my activity and new perspective in-game.

Harvester.

• @DBMoodyBlues

Short but a good application, our members like to see you around us and you have a couple of real life friends in our gang. You looked a bit of a new player but the fact that your punishment record was clean and the determination you've shown makes us think you'll be a fitting & good loyal member to us, therefore I'd like to welcome you in!

alt text

@Laza

Good application, always pleasure to see an experienced player applying for us. I understand that you've had your doubts but that's because you've almost been a cop for your entire career, what a pity that you haven't tried the criminal side until now, yet it's great that you've a lot to discover! Let's see how you will do around our members ingame.

alt text

@Rondaw

Sorry but not what we're looking for right now, you can keep hanging around our members and submit another application if you're determined enough, when you feel like you're ready, but please keep in mind that making it too soon won't change anything.

alt text

~Regards
    alt text

• Why almosy mens in picture is have bread but Licano is not.

• @SideSwipe said in Arms Assassins:

Why almosy mens in picture is have bread but Licano is not.

It has not been so much since the operation he has had, his biological penis is implemented but the beard is yet to come.

• @SideSwipe Actually if we are getting technical, none of the men have beards. 3 of them have mustaches ;d

• Nickname: Exile
    Languages spoken: I natively speak English,but I can understand a little bit of Spanish.
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): -[8]
    How long have you been playing on SAES: 6.5 years
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: ~[[AA] was originally a group of assassins,they began selling cargo in San Fierro containing illegal weapons in the early 2010's,there,then picked up the name ''Arms Assassins.'' Some time has passed since then,they are now the most prestigious gang in San Fierro and are a force to be reckoned with. Their roleplay consists of selling arms and transporting them.
    DEA[2013] - Clan closed in 2013
    TT[2013] - I was about 12 years old when I joined TT,very influenceable at that age,someone from AA had told me that if I would have more fun in AA,so I decided to join AA.
    AA[2013-2014] - I had joined AA with no plans of ever leaving,some drama occurred between me and another member which I explained to Terry,and it ultimately destroyed my passion for SAES and ended in me getting kicked.
    ALT[2014-2017] After an admin that was in ALT saw what happened to me,he decided to invite me into ALT,I was in ALT for 3 years until I got bored of the civilian life and tried to return back to being a criminal.
    CripZ[2018] - Once I left ALT,I started hanging around CripZ when they were level 1,and started to help them with their writing,designing,and creating shaders. I felt that I belonged in CripZ since I helped them so much,but I still felt bored in the server once I got invited so I ended up getting kicked for inactivity.
    OC[2018] -
    ~I don't remember whether I got kicked for inactivity or if the gang closed.]~(black)

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
    Name 3 BR rules:

• You can not start a bank robbery with only 1 member of your gang
    • One gang is only allowed to do 2 bank robberies a day
    • Assisting your gang as a medic is not allowed

Name 3 GR rules:

• No grenades or explosives are to be used at a Gang Rob
    • You can not do a Gang Rob alone
    • Spawn Killing is not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs
    • You are not allowed to spawn as a medic to assist your gang during a turf war
    • You are not allowed to spawn as a cop to arrest a rival gang during a turf war

What is Roleplay?:
    Roleplay means to act your role,so if you are a spawned as a cop you act as if you are a cop.

What is Deathmatching?:
    Deathmatching is killing a person without reason

If Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
    I report them using /report and wait for an admin to handle the situation.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
    Pass right by them

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:

• Yoko
    • Troyano
    • Terry
    • AlphaDet187
    • BigMike
    • Ikzelf
    • Smokey187

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): [AA] was my original gang,I was kicked out because of some old drama and six years have passed since them,and im hoping to return back to my home.

• Nickname:Wizard
    Languages spoken:Turkish,English
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):[7/10]
    How long have you been playing on SAES:Since 2016
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins are the best arms dealers in San Andreas.AA is the oldest and biggest gang San Andreas.They are selling guns and organizing deals with it.
    TST : I cant find myself in TST.
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:N/A
    Name 3 BR rules:
    • Per day Max 2 BR
    • Gang cant start BR with only 1 member
    • Dont kill marker

Name 3 GR rules:
    • Dont spawn as medic to help your gang
    • Dont spawn kill other gang
    • Using grenades is not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:
    • Spawning cop to help my team is not allowed
    • Only respawning hospital or base
    • You cant camp on unclimbable roofs

What is Roleplay?:Acting as in real life
    What is Deathmatching?:Killing a player without reason
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?:İf he does it for no reason,i will report him.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:İf they stop arresting me ,I’il go.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Radio,Terry,Anarchy,Dexter,Siirtuga,HermeS,Majima,Piercee,Daster,Chemist
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):Hello.My real name is Yusuf.I'm 18 years old and I’m a student.I’ve been playing MTA for a long time.I’d like to join the AA team ever since I started the game.I like AA beacuse they are an active gang.I really like working as a team.I want to join the AA gang because there is so much to learn from them.