Arms Assassins
By Mind.Freak, in Gangs

• @ugli nickname:Mind.Freak

• @ugli i should wiat ?

• @Mind-Freak said in Arms Assassins:

@ugli i should wiat ?

If you want to join the gang you need to write an application. Our application format can be found on the first page, if you wish to apply then edit your first post "I'd like to join your gang !" with the right informations 🙂 I'll help for you, here is the application:

Application Format
    Nickname:
    Languages spoken:
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):
    How long have you been playing on SAES:
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
    Name 3 BR rules:
    Name 3 GR rules:
    Name 3 Turf rules:
    What is Roleplay?:
    What is Deathmatching?:
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):

Good luck 😉

• 😛

• Application Format

Nickname:Rasta

Languages spoken:Portuguese, Spanish, English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):9

How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing three days ago, since then i´ve been always online on saes server and I´m being playing with a person that as 6/7 years of experience on MTA RP.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: In the early days the Assassins had fear, lives and morals but they had to learn how to lose them. AA are build a reputation by supplying guns to san andreas people and they are the best on that.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):none

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:none

Name 3 BR rules:
    1.Assisting your own gang as a Medic/Pizzaboy is not allowed.
    2.Must have atleast 1 HQ to start a BR
    3.You can claim bank robbery only when a complete team of robbers is presente

Name 3 GR rules:
    1.No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives
    2.You can remove the cash to prevent being robbed IF you are being robbed
    3.Squads are permitted to arrest

Name 3 Turf rules:
    1.If you´re killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you´re spawned as a cop or criminal, it´s not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.
    2.Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from mdic who is not in your gang, or eating food (so no reconneting no).
    3. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places, climbable rooftops/places are allowed (usage of drugs/vehicles is not allowed). To consider a rooftop/place climbable, you must be able to access to it from the ground without the usage of drugs/vehicles.

What is Roleplay?:Roleplay is having conversations and acting like real life.

What is Deathmatching?:Killing or destroying another players property with no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:If it is spam i´ll just report the person who did it to an admin

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:In some cases do nothing, but i´ll try to roleplay them as much as possible.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:I´ve played with Licano, Anarchy and more members of the AA.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):So i know im new to the game but I´m a good team person, I just want to understand more the game every day and I want to help the AA. Being playing RP since 2015, Gmod and other rp games so i think i can learn fast.

Sorry for anything and I hope I meet the requirements to join you guys!

Thank you for your time!

Rasta

• why Canelas is a woman? aahah

• Nickname: xLuna>
    Languages spoken: Arabic/english
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8
    How long have you been playing on SAES:3 years
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assasssins is the oldest gang in SA.Its based in a cargo ship in San fierro.They Export&Import Weapons from all around the world and supply it in SA.
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):I cant remmember all of them but since early 2016 those are my previous clans:
    BS:I ve been there for almost 2 years achieved a high rank there.and with the help of turks we climbed to the level 5 but every good story come to an end and I think everyone knows what pushed BS HQs to leave it.
    HSMC:I ve been in it for like 4 months and its dead now
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:Never
    Name 3 BR rules:
    Dont Bankrob with less than 2 peoples in bank
    Dont marker block another gang bankrob
    If you're part of an official gang dont spawn as police to ruin another gang bankrob

Name 3 GR rules:
    Dont spawn as DE/CLO to help your gang gr
    dont spawn kill the other gang
    Dont spawn as medic to help your gang
    Name 3 Turf rules:
    Dont spawn as cop and deffend your turfs
    Dont spawn as medic and help your own gang
    Dont fight outside the zone
    What is Roleplay?:Act like in real life.
    What is Deathmatching?:Kill someone or destroy someone's vehicle without a specific reason
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?:I usually ignore them but if he keeps doing it ill report him
    You’re passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:Say Hi and move on
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yes,I am a good friend of velona since BS days
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
    About me in real life:
    Hello,My name is amine.I live in tunisia.I am 18 years old.I have 2 sisters older than me.I often go to Kuweit to see my dad because he works there. My Hobbit is playing football with my friends outdoor .My favourite team is Manchester united.I am currently studiying devlopibg in school and finaly my dream is to work in europe.

My roleplay story:

Las Venturas 2016:

It all started there when I decided to join the Police academy after i finished my etudes and I proudly got accepted into the SAPA.They called me for a test.I passed it and then I started taking trainings from the SAPA instructors till I found out that i am ready to get more forward in my Life .So i filled out my graduation application.I passed the test and I was so excited to get my PC test.But sadly I failed in the test since I toke some crack before going to the Parachute jump test so i failed it.Sapa informed me that i could be retested again.frontly I passed and I become a PC

Los Santos 2016:

I decided to join an intelligence unit such MI-6 so i filled out my application and i got accepted by her Majesty.I was so excited to become an agent but sadly once MI-6 Director gave me a mission of spying.a mercnary gang kidnaped me and asked MI-6 to pay her 10$ for my head But MI-6 Refused and said that I dont worth that amount But when the mercenary was about to kill me I toke his gun,Killed him and escaped to Las venturas
    San fierro 2017:
    I became a high council on an organised crime mafia called BS.Once we were robbing a bank cops rushed and busted us.the court decided to jail me for 5 years
    Los santos 2022:
    I am out of jail and I am looking forward to comeback in business

The reason behind my application:
    Well,I am active again.I had alot of good times inside other gangs of the server during those 3 years but i though its the time to make my dream happen and join a top gang like AA.

• Deleted

• @xLuna said in Arms Assassins:

My Hobbit is playing football with my friends outdoor .My favourite team is Manchester united.I am currently studiying devlopibg in school and finaly my dream is to work in europe.

hobbit?

alt text

• @xLuna There's hobbits in NZ if you want, I can get you a ticket np

• @Orlando said in Arms Assassins:

Application Format
    Nickname:im 3asba man
    Languages spoken:el 3asba w nam w zebi
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):10 trem
    How long have you been playing on SAES:i have a 3asba Twila
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:rolplay ibi3ou zakataka,w chrab,w Xta,Harba
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):3asba,3asba,3asba
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:ya3tek nam!!
    Name 3 BR rules:nikou l 7oukouma
    Name 3 GR rules:w nikou GR lel AA
    Name 3 Turf rules:w nikou ka3ba pizza
    What is Roleplay?:w nahbtou cop bech inaykou
    What is Deathmatching?:Deathamtching know as nik om Model
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?:tu know 3asba?
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:FOUKOU "ALA ZEBI YA ZEBII
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:All AA tell me for in this nayek Gang
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):e nam w zok w sorm ;

alt text

• Thank you for your time.

• ACCPTED ?

• @xLuna said in Arms Assassins:

ACCPTED ?

You can consider yourself denied for a year.
    Yours, AA:p VL

• Nickname: punch
    Languages spoken: English, Turkish bit Deutsch
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
    How long have you been playing on SAES: About 1.5-2 Years
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins is the one of the very old organizations of the San Andreas about 7-8 years.. They mainly based for global gun trafficing of all around San Andreas and deal them to the elite customers and other gangs.
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
    SAPA: at my newbie times, i was interested cop roleplays but academy's rules have came to me bit hard and it was really makin em boring.
    and also i was playing as criminal spawn while i'm sapa.. Left'n joined criminal side.
    Cripz: i was a proud member of gang about 8-9 mounths as bluez. After joining in, had an couple proplems with one ex-hq member and lots of insults by him made me to leave. (i can share ya more details if you need in-game)
    SEAL: i was just joined them to only help dear person Faker, to make his legacy to bigger but didn't like the members activities and speech to me. then i've left.
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: only couple adminjail at newbie times and several days forum ban for posting someones ban appeal.
    Name 3 BR rules:

• 1 gang can only rob 2 banks per day
    • not allowed to jump from rooftop of building to spawn quicklier, also can be count as an avoid arrest for there's situtation if not have parachute.
    • not allowed to start pbr while when the gang is trying to crack first door

Name 3 GR rules:

• Assisting with de/clo spawns not allowed
    • using granades not allowed
    • it is not allowed to bring guy which has spawned as pizza boy or medic to gr zone for assistance.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• same as gr, not allowed to help as pizza boy or medic is'nt allowed
    • camping on the unclimbable buildings or their rooftops isn't allowed
    • not allowed to spawn property which one is near to turf zone when person dies.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is suiting and acting with you own charracters role as possible how it is in real life with in-game roleplay commands like; /me etc..
    What is Deathmatching?: Deatmatching is killing or giving damages to someone without any acceptable reason / randomly.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: firstly, better to ask from pm way for was that about an accident ?, if i do not get an properly answer from that person, would report him with some ss' to server's staff.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: if cop doesn't try to arrest me, i do not give any counter actions... i'd just pass them'n chill on my way..
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes I do, got couple friendships in.
    Actually, i haven't got lots to say but about me;
    I'm Eren from Istanbul/Turkey and im fifteen. Studying on junior highschool and working for goodness of my future plans.
    Got lots a hobbies and playing games gets the first place exactly. Loving Rock Music and watching series expect playin.

• Hello its me, ya boy
    @BusterMcBadass & @ElRastaMan17
    alt text

@Nishki
    Sadly, we aren't sure about your loyalty, therefore you are
    alt text

Yours, AA:p VL

• Nickname: Kalashrie
    Languages spoken: I speak portuguese, english and spanish.
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (0/10): I would say 9/10.
    How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing on SAES8 months ago.
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA started the weapons deal in 2012, since that year AA started delivering guns with the best quality and costomization. Their reputation came from their notorious gun trades and their fearless of the enemy.
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): TheOddBoyz|ToB - Leave for inactivity apart of Rubik ; ~Wild Angels~|WA - Kicked for an unfair admin jail and a lack of communication to solve it.
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have never been banned.
    Name 3 GR rules:
    1-Squads are permitted to arrest;
    2-No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives;
    3-Only Gang members can participate.
    Name 3 Turf rules:
    1-Spawn as emergency class to help out your gang is not alowed;
    2-Only hospital spawn and your base spawn are alowed when your are participating in a turf;
    3-You are not alowed to use unclimbable roofs.
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is when we bring a situation from the real life and we do a representative cenary and acting of the situation we have choosen to roleplay about.
    What is Deathmatching?: It is deathmatch when somebody demage a person/vehicle without any reason.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I ask the DMer why did he decided to DM me, If I see that it was a mistake, or that he's knew first I prefer to teach him about what he can and can't do so it prevent him to do it again in the future, if I see that it was purposly with DM intention and he know the rules, I take screenshot and report him.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I should ignore them and keep moving.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yes, Rubik, Willy, Terry, Joge, RadiO, SiirTuga, Nicus, Hoodie.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello, I'm Kalash, a 18 years old guy from Portugal. In my opinion AA should accept me because I'm a loyal person with a good humor sense, I'm always ready to help anyone or in anything that could be needed, being free minded about everything allow me to easly make good relationships with others players. About my skils I could always be better, which I want to, but I think that at the momment I'm a good player with with shooting, housing, JB's and businesses. Well overall In my opinion I think that I am a complete player and that I have what AA needs(maturity, responsability...) so that´s the main reason of why should you accept me.

Apreciate your time,
    Regards,

-Kalashrie

• @Kalashrie said in Arms Assassins:

In my opinion AA should accept me ... Well overall In my opinion I think that I am a complete player and that I have what AA needs(maturity, responsability...) so that´s the main reason of why should you accept me.

Glad that telling us what to do is one of the things for which we SHOULD deny you.

alt