Reviewing XIIV reborn ENB on MTA
In order to get the most out of the ENB you'll need full control over time and weather settings.
- decent ambient occlusion
- very performance friendly as opposed to more recent ENB's (DirectX 2.0, etc.)
- an overall clean and appealing ENB
- DoF toggle on/off, ideal for screenshots
- most basic effects can be increased/decreased to your likings
- has ~5 DoF presets, easy to install
- can't seem to adjust DoF
- too few settings to play around with
- the various DoF versions doesn't seem to work very well on MTA
- DoF doesn't work well while moving your character or vehicle (it jumps between out of focus and in focus)
my specs: i5 4460 @3.20 ghz 8gb ram - gtx 1070 8gb vram
It is actually kinda like Dizz Nicca ENB, but on MTA. As I know MTA is not suitable for many ENB types like SAMP.
It seems good with the dark extension at back of the objects.
How can I install them?
This one is much much more stable than the directx one tuttifrutti, I'm at max fps with this one for the same result
specs: I5-7600K, 16 GB RAM, GTX1050TI 4GB
yeah @Groove it's definitely one of my go-to enbs
@Mrwan generally drag all the files into GTA SA folder and add the optional extras such as depth of field in this case coming as a separate file but needs be extracted into gta sa folder too
make sure to backup entire game (takes around 3-5 mins) and check for CLEO files. They're GTA SA SP modding files that arent compatible with MTA, for good reason
I want tooooooooooooooo new mods
spam in blackhole @miqueias225
What about potato PCs?