• Event Number: #16
    Event Type: Blind marathon
    Prize: 1.000.000$
    LWS/G6 Helpers: @Legend
    Winners: @The-Royel2
    Screenshots:

• RP Number #22
    Roleplay Title: The retirement of an old priest
    The Story:Today Prophet got called by someone who said that he is the father of RC church, he was too old and wanted one of LS Church's priests to come to handle it. Of course that was a good news and Prophet told the other PoS members to come for a meeting. They had a long discussion about that who will go there to become the one handling it. Prophet has been chosen and sent there with few more members. The owner of that church was sad about having to go retired but he was glad that he could rely on them. Fortunatelly he didnt know PoS's main secret. Well however Priests of Sodom got one more property and that was great for them.
    Participants: @Legend, @Warrior213, @Staifi, @Prophet
    Date:11.01.2019
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    PoS Sermon #6
    Date: 12/01/2019
    Pastor: @Staifi
    Congregation: @Legend, @Warrior213, @Prophet
    Some screenshots here:
    alt text

• alt text
    Event Number: #17
    Event Type: Swimming marathon
    Prize: 3.000.000$
    LWS/G6 Helpers: @Duracell
    Winners: @Radrick
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    RP Number #23
    Roleplay Title: Checking out an old cemetery
    The Story: This time one of the warlocks came to lead the priests to search for something useful at one of the oldest cemeteries around SA. He got a team of few priests and they started the move from RC church. It was not that long way, as Ghost Town was not that far from their church. Once the priests came to the cemetery they started looking for something useful for PoS. They spent a lot of time there and actually one of them found a book, that seemed to be a book full of new spells that the warlocks have never known before. They got the book to rc church and the one leading the group asked them to go on the job by trying to find someone to translate it, as that was a language that no one of them knew.
    Participants: @Legend @prophet @RadiO Batya, Ballas
    Date: 13.01.2019
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/KojKnOY

• alt text
    Event Number: 18
    Event Type: Fallout
    LWS/G6 Helpers: Legend
    Winners: Griffin
    Screenshots: Click Me !

• alt text
    Event Number: 19
    Event Type: Chicken Shooter
    LWS/G6 Helpers: @Zombie
    Winners: BlueZ>Sladio
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/JMIzxK2

• Priests of Sodom Activity -Trolling and scaring players around ( especially affected WA guys)

alt text

• alt text
    Event Number: 20
    Event Type: Fallout
    LWS/G6 Helpers: @Dufabo
    Winners: @Petrow
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    RP Number #24
    Roleplay Title: Ritual.
    The Story: Prophet and i were talking about some verse in a book we read , we couldnt understand it , we werent lucky lately , we tought that maybe the spirits werent satisfied with us , we decided to change that , we were thinkin of a sacrifise.. We got to work..
    I was tracking one female , remembering when she would leave the house to go to work , and when she would come back.After some time i figured out the times and we went on to do the kidnaping.After the kidnaping was successfull we went on to do the ritual.The ritual went on with no troubles.
    Participants: @Prophet @batya
    Date: 18.1.2019
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/hVEDThR

• alt text
    Event Number #21
    Event Type: LMS Deagle.
    Prize: 2.000.000$
    LWS/G6 Helpers: @Duracell
    Winners: @Bidril
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/uKqL19X

• alt text
    RP Number #25
    Roleplay Title: Kidnapping a farmer for ritual
    The Story: Today I woke up and had a cup of green tea to chill a bit before dirty things we had to do this morning. We were going to sacrifice one more soul to the spirits, so we got into our car, played some heavy music and started going around San Andreas looking for a victim. Near the Flint Country Farm we noticed a farmer fixing his combaine and thought it was the perfect victim. Then we took a look around and there was no one else. A priest and me came closer and asked farmer for help because no fuel left. So the farmer went for some fuel and in the moment he was going for the fuel we attacked him from behind. After that we put him into the trunk and started going back to the church but in the middle of our way there was really no fuel left so we had to buy some petrol. We went to the nearest gas station, which was not as far as it could be, and bought some fuel. When we came back to the car the farmer was still in the trunk so we drove back to church and sacrificed his soul...
    Participants: @Prophet @laminee @Shadro
    Date: 17.01.2019
    Screenshots:

• alt text

Event Number: #22
    Event Type:Blind Marathon
    Prize: 1,000,000$
    LWS/G6 Helpers: @Legend
    Winners: @Facecontrol
    Screenshots: alt text

• alt text
    RP Number #26
    Roleplay Title: Checking out Los Santos Cemetery
    The Story: It was a normal day at Red County Crunch, when i decide to get out with Prophet to save our time by looking for Something can help us. When Prophet give me a great idea to go and check Los Santos Cemetery. We get in the "Romero" and take the way to the Cemetery. Once we came to the cemetery we start looking for something useful for PoS. We start with a grave written on it " Willyan_Cesar 1890-1975 Venwood". i ask Prophet to come and check it, and he said that was one of the famoust warlock, so we decide to open the grave and take a look Inside. After few munites we found a book written with old greek languge. we take it, we close the gave, get in our car and go beck to our Crunch.
    Participants: @prophet & @RadiO
    Date: 19.01.2019
    Screenshots:

• alt text

RP Number #27

Roleplay Title: Unexpected rapid death

The Story: I was traveling with my car heard a loud noise and I went to where I heard the sound.

alt text

I went to where I heard the sound and I saw a man lying on the ground. it looked like he was in an accident with his car.

alt text
    I walked slowly towards him and I touched his heart to decide if he was dead. He was unfortunately dead, I slowly lifted him up and loaded him to the car and I headed towards the cemetery
    alt text

I went to the cemetery and opened the trunk of the car.I got him out of the car and went to the cemetery to bury him. I buried him. He wasn't with us anymore.
    alt text

Participants: @TheClaw @Rowdy35

Date: 19.01.2019

• alt text
    Event Number: #23
    Event Type: Box all vs all
    Prize: 1,000,000$
    LWS/G6 Helpers: @Duff
    Winners: @UE|zKIll98

• alt text
    RP Number #28

Roleplay Title: Making contacts with the criminal world

The Story:We decided to meet with my father, Prophet to discuss when we will have the next mass. We had a long discussion and suddenly we wanted coffee. I went to the nearest store for coffee, while the Prophet was waiting for me on the bench. When Prophet was waiting for me, a drunken gangster came to him. Gangster began to threaten him and demand money from his holy father. Prophet gave him all the money without hesitation. When I came back with coffee, prophet told me what happened. I decided to contact my old friends who helped me in the criminal world before I became a holy father. The Prophet doubted for a long time, but I persuaded him and we went to the ghetto. We met up with my friend Kawaii. I told him what happened. Kawaii was very angry because he was a believer and would not allow him to raise his hand on his holy father. We went in search of this gangster….
    We started from groove street ,and immediately found him . Оur friend ordered to give everything he stole from us. But the gangster refused and kawaii killed him… He got everything he had in his pockets and gave us. We thanked our friend. When kawaii left we took away the body of the murdered.
    We gave his sinful soul to the gods….

Participants: @Prophet @Kawaii @Logi @Matvey.g88

Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/K8N5Rjr

• alt text
    Event Number #22
    Event Type: Sky Box all vs all
    LWS/G6 Helpers: @Harmy
    Winners: @Disaster
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bAH5g8q