Hell Raisers MC | Media Archive

• 37th Activity
    Yesterday's activity

HRMC Members: HRMC|Incorrect|P, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|Jiirak|M, HRMC|reket|Vice
    Amount of HRMC Members: 4

alt text

alt text

• 38th Activity
    Morning Activity + Jailbreak

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|Kamal, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|Jiirak|M, HRMC|HardBass|M, HRMC|Crippin|T, HRMC|Luna|P
    Amount of HRMC Members: 6

alt text
    alt text

• 80th Roleplaye:
    Providing weapons

Short Scenario: when we were me and HRMC|Franklin|Prez in chilling in the base and talking about the gang futur, Franks told me that our weapons sellers did not come this day and we don't have a lot of money, so we decided to play a little game that will give us free weapons
    alt text

so we called an arms dealer to come to our base with his weapons van And we stayed waiting...

alt text

then, when the arms dealer came with his weps van 2 of our members went to check and take the weapons... after that, arms dealer starts asking for his money, franks gave him a location and told him to meet there to give you the money...

alt text

then we went to this location or rather to this old forest to kill him, And bury him....

alt text

alt text

alt text

Participants: HRMC|Franklin|Prez / HRMC|Hardbass|M / HRMC-H|yungle / HRMC|Jiirak|M

Organizations: Hell Raisers MC

• alt text
    #1 EVENT
    Chicken Shooter

LWS: @zaza and @Brondy
    HRMC Members: Only Me
    Prize: 1.000.000$
    Winner: UE|Demonio
    Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/gUPtQEY

• 81th RolePlay
    Attempting to challenge a Rebel

Short Scenario: I was just walking at the streets of San Andreas, when I saw a Rebel. I took my bat out and challenged him to a street fight, but he just drove away as fast as he could. Honestly I didn't expect that.
    Participants: HRMC|reket|Vice and the Rebel
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC, Rebels MC
    Screenshots:

• 82th RolePlay
    Challenging a Rebel

Short Scenario: I was just talking with Jiirak at our clubhouse. After that, we started driving around Los Santos, when we found a Rebel. I challenged him to a street fight. We beat him to death.
    Participants: HRMC|reket|Vice, HRMC|Jiirak|T and the Rebel
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC, Rebels MC
    Screenshots:

• 14th RoadTrip

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|Hassan, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|HardBass|M, HRMC|Crippin|T, HRMC|Jiirak|T, HRMC|Facecontrol|T
    Screenshots:

• 39th Activity

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|Hassan, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|HardBass|M, HRMC|Crippin|T, HRMC|Jiirak|T, HRMC|Facecontrol|T

alt text

• 22th Event

T&F

LWS: Star
    Prize: $1.000.000
    Winner: SmRus
    HRMC Members: HRMC|HardBass|M, HRMC|Jiirak|P

• 40th Activity
    Yesterday's Activity

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|Liska, HRMC-H|Conan, HRMC|Jiirak|T, HRMC|Franklin|Prez
    Amount of HRMC Members: 4

alt text

• 41th Activity
    Evening Activity

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|Funs, HRMC|Hassan|P, HRMC|Jiirak|T, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC-H|OrphaN, HRMC|reket|Vice

alt text

• 83 NUMBER ROLEPLAY
    Selling weapons met at LV-LS

Short Scenario:i think it small RP, at night i was in base with my friends and i listen OC members will do Bank robber in LV and thay need some weapons and thay call me to come and sell weapons but i told no bec i was have work and thay send 1 from BR to base to take some weapons and it was for nice price but the problem police ICE and SWat listen Of police intelligence i selling weapons for BR and police ICE was stay at LV-LS to stopped us and when i was in the streete thay stopped me and talk with me and checked my bike and thay saw the weapons and thay took me to Jail in base ICE but i call some criminls to come to help me and after thay came to base ICE i killed police and some crminls took me from door base ICE to Bank robber and i sold it and it was hard day.
    Participants:HRMC|Hassan|P - ICE|Vennelle - criminal
    Organizations:Hell Raisers MC
    Screenshots:https://postimg.cc/gallery/2r88mbgsa/