Hell Raisers MC | Media Archive

• 37th Activity
    Yesterday's activity

HRMC Members: HRMC|Incorrect|P, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|Jiirak|M, HRMC|reket|Vice
    Amount of HRMC Members: 4

alt text

alt text

• 38th Activity
    Morning Activity + Jailbreak

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|Kamal, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|Jiirak|M, HRMC|HardBass|M, HRMC|Crippin|T, HRMC|Luna|P
    Amount of HRMC Members: 6

alt text
    alt text

• 80th Roleplaye:
    Providing weapons

Short Scenario: when we were me and HRMC|Franklin|Prez in chilling in the base and talking about the gang futur, Franks told me that our weapons sellers did not come this day and we don't have a lot of money, so we decided to play a little game that will give us free weapons
    alt text

so we called an arms dealer to come to our base with his weapons van And we stayed waiting...

alt text

then, when the arms dealer came with his weps van 2 of our members went to check and take the weapons... after that, arms dealer starts asking for his money, franks gave him a location and told him to meet there to give you the money...

alt text

then we went to this location or rather to this old forest to kill him, And bury him....

alt text

alt text

alt text

Participants: HRMC|Franklin|Prez / HRMC|Hardbass|M / HRMC-H|yungle / HRMC|Jiirak|M

Organizations: Hell Raisers MC

• alt text
    #1 EVENT
    Chicken Shooter

LWS: @zaza and @Brondy
    HRMC Members: Only Me
    Prize: 1.000.000$
    Winner: UE|Demonio
    Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/gUPtQEY

• 81th RolePlay
    Attempting to challenge a Rebel

Short Scenario: I was just walking at the streets of San Andreas, when I saw a Rebel. I took my bat out and challenged him to a street fight, but he just drove away as fast as he could. Honestly I didn't expect that.
    Participants: HRMC|reket|Vice and the Rebel
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC, Rebels MC
    Screenshots:

:::

alt text

alt text

• 82th RolePlay
    Challenging a Rebel

Short Scenario: I was just talking with Jiirak at our clubhouse. After that, we started driving around Los Santos, when we found a Rebel. I challenged him to a street fight. We beat him to death.
    Participants: HRMC|reket|Vice, HRMC|Jiirak|T and the Rebel
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC, Rebels MC
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• 14th RoadTrip

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|Hassan, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|HardBass|M, HRMC|Crippin|T, HRMC|Jiirak|T, HRMC|Facecontrol|T
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• 39th Activity

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|Hassan, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|HardBass|M, HRMC|Crippin|T, HRMC|Jiirak|T, HRMC|Facecontrol|T

alt text

• 22th Event

T&F

LWS: Star
    Prize: $1.000.000
    Winner: SmRus
    HRMC Members: HRMC|HardBass|M, HRMC|Jiirak|P

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• 40th Activity
    Yesterday's Activity

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|Liska, HRMC-H|Conan, HRMC|Jiirak|T, HRMC|Franklin|Prez

alt text

• 41th Activity
    Evening Activity

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|Funs, HRMC|Hassan|P, HRMC|Jiirak|T, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC-H|OrphaN, HRMC|reket|Vice

alt text

• 83 NUMBER ROLEPLAY
    Selling weapons met at LV-LS

Short Scenario:i think it small RP, at night i was in base with my friends and i listen OC members will do Bank robber in LV and thay need some weapons and thay call me to come and sell weapons but i told no bec i was have work and thay send 1 from BR to base to take some weapons and it was for nice price but the problem police ICE and SWat listen Of police intelligence i selling weapons for BR and police ICE was stay at LV-LS to stopped us and when i was in the streete thay stopped me and talk with me and checked my bike and thay saw the weapons and thay took me to Jail in base ICE but i call some criminls to come to help me and after thay came to base ICE i killed police and some crminls took me from door base ICE to Bank robber and i sold it and it was hard day.
    Participants:HRMC|Hassan|P - ICE|Vennelle - criminal
    Organizations:Hell Raisers MC
    Screenshots:https://postimg.cc/gallery/2r88mbgsa/

• 42th Activity
    Small evening activity

HRMC Members: HRMC|Jiirak|RC, HRMC|HardBass|M, HRMC|reket|Vice
    Amount of HRMC Members: 3

alt text

• 84th Roleplay
    Kidnapping & trouble with cops

Short Scenario: I was just chilling at the clubhouse when I got a phone call from NubBob, an old friend. He said that he heard about a new celebrity in San Andreas and he wants to get his vehicle. So, I told him to come to our clubhouse to discuss about it. He did, we talked about it and we got our van and drove to Los Santos. According to our information, he was there. And we were right. We found him from the street, driving a sports car. We aimed our guns at him and wanted to get him in the van, but suddenly, out of nowhere, a pig showed up. I made a call to NubBob, saying that we need assistance, but the cop tased us. The cop wanted to cuff us, but just then, NubBob came and shot the cop to death. He got the car and we got the celebrity. We shaked hands and said goodbye to eachother.
    Participants: reket, @NubBob, @Noisyboy, @Reaper
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC, The Company
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• 85th RolePlay
    Dealing with Weapons

Short Scenario: it was a very gloomy and cold day and I got a call from a colleague who was looking for weapons i go to piss in the rebels paintjob and then we went into the bar we had to bring the weapons into his car he paid me $ 3700 and went

Participants: Polenta @ziad
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC OverdoseCrime
    **Screenshots:**https://imgur.com/a/zOiMws4

• 86th RolePlay
    Rebels try, Rebels fail

Short Scenario: I was just driving around with my car when I noticed that a BloodZ and some Rebels were following me. I called for some members, just in case they try to do something. They blocked my car and Bas started talking with me. I thought they were gonna try to harm me or something. But, instead, Bas offered me to join Rebels or die. Obviously, I wouldn't do that, but I played along. When they pointed guns at me, then I was done and I killed Bas and the other HRMC members killed other Rebels and BloodZ. After that, we went to our bar to get some beer.
    Participants: HRMC|Jiirak|M, HRMC|Jiirak|RC, HRMC|HardBass|M, HRMC|reket|Vice, the BloodZ, CripZ and Rebels
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC, Rebels MC, BloodZ, CripZ
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

• 87th RolePlay
    An unsuccessful deal

Short Scenario: I was just hanging at our clubhouse when I got a phonecall from someone called kedo. He said he wants to buy 300 grenades. I was surprised and thought it was someone rich. I said the price is 80.000$ as the amount was really big. He said deal and I told him to meet me at our clubhouse. I lighted a cigarette and waited for him. When he arrived, we discussed about stuff, drove to our undercover arms shop and placed the weapons in my car's trunk. He told me to follow him, we ended up in some place, located in Los Santos. I put the boxes (which had grenades inside) on the ground and asked for the money, but he pulled a Desert Eagle out and aimed at me. I knocked him down and was about to shoot him in the head, when he shot me in the leg. I fell down. He tried to get up, but I took my gun and shot him in the leg, backing off. I shot his car tires so he couldn't follow me and took the grenades with me. I drove away and the deal was off.
    Participants: kedo, HRMC|reket|Vice
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• 43rd Activity
    Yesterday's activity

HRMC Members: HRMC|Jiirak|RC, HRMC|Polenta|HQ, HRMC|reket|Vice, HRMC-H|Funs_

alt text

• 44th Activity
    Morning's activity

HRMC Members: HRMC|Jiirak|RC, HRMC|Polenta|HQ, HRMC|reket|Vice, HRMC|Funstein|P

alt text

• last 88th RolePlay

The End
    Short Scenario: here we are after two week of HRMC death.. lot of things have changed every HRMC member has went to another way in SAES life, and i'm one of them,
    around 12:00 i decided to go chilling with my new car
    alt text

then i saw the way to HRMC base so i decided to go there...
    alt text
    and here i' am.
    alt text
    alt text
    nothing changed in this club. same bikes, same building, same bar.
    alt text
    i remembered that good days, good friend, that outfit, i remembered our enemies too. it was really good days
    alt text
    alt text
    in the end i would wanted to say rest in peace Hell Raisers MC and good luck for every single member who worked hard to make it bigger and stronger

Participants: HRMC|Jiirak|R.I.P