Hell Raisers MC | Media Archive

• OFFICIAL TOPIC: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5068/hell-raisers-motorcycle-club

alt text

alt text

Welcome to Hell Raisers Motorcycle Club media archive. I hope you will enjoy checking out / reading our events/roleplays etc.

Enjoy!

Amount of RolePlays: 76

Amount of Events: 20

Amount of Activities: 36

Amount of RoadTrips: 13

:::

alt text

#NUMBER EVENT
    Type of Event

LWS:
    HRMC Members:
    Prize:
    Winner:
    Screenshots:

alt text

#NUMBER ROLEPLAY
    Type of Roleplay

Short Scenario:
    Participants:
    Organizations:
    Screenshots:

alt text

#NUMBER ROADTRIP

HRMC Members:
    Screenshots:

alt text

#NUMBER ACTIVITY

HRMC Members:
    Amount of HRMC Members:
    Screenshots:

• alt text

#1 EVENT
    Rhino Shooter

LWS: Ramos
    HRMC Members: Franklin, reket
    Prize: 1.000.000$
    Winner: Zoom-In
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

• alt text

#2 EVENT
    True or False

LWS: Ramos
    HRMC Members: reket
    Winner: Zoom-In
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

• alt text

#1 RolePlay
    Weapon Dealing

Short Scenario: We were just hanging out at our base when we received a call from a member of BS, he told us that he needed some weapons, so we told him the address of our base and he came. He checked out the guns and paid us, after we delivered them to their base.
    Participants: HRMC-H|kokott, HRMC|MartinJames|P, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|Polenta|M, HRMC|Twixx|VIP, BS|MeDaI
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC - Black Syndicate
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• alt text

#1 ACTIVITY

HRMC Members: HRMC-H|kokott, HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|MartinJames|P, HRMC|Polenta|M, HRMC|Twixx|VIP
    Amount of HRMC Members: 3+VIP+Helper
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

#2 RolePlay
    Weapon Dealing
    ShortScrenario:
    it was a very sunny day for our company but as we hate the drugs and we needed weapons so we immediately decided to call the WA they responded to us positively and told us to go to their home we started our motors and we headed to Las Venturas there they met us properly and went inside where I told them we needed m4, cs, dlg for our happiness they had these weapons in abundance we and my companion looked at them and right away without thinking we took them they helped us get them and we immediately started the truck with the weapons and went to our base when we arrived we unloaded them and everything went according to the plan without error
    ParticipantsHRMC|Polenta|M,HRMC|reket|Vice,[WA]Karim,[WA]Yamikazee
    Organizations: Hell Raisers Motorcycle Club - Wild Angels
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/RMfNKMX

• #3 RolePlay
    Selling some bikes to OverdoseCrime

Short Scenario: We were just driving around with our Freeways and chilling when an OverdoseCrime member called us. He said that he needs some Freeways and Wayfarers, 12 to be exact. We told him to meet us at our base. We were already waiting him when he got there. He said he'll pay 30.000$ for all of them. We needed money and we had many more of them so it was a deal. We called our transporter and he took the bikes to our base. Jodyes tested them and said that they're perfect. He gave me the money and our transporter took the bikes to OverdoseCrime's base.
    Participants: HRMC|reket|Vice, HRMC|Twixx|VIP, OC|>Jodyes
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC - OverdoseCrime
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @KARIM said in KARIM's APPLICATION FOR ALT:

alt text

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
    ALT Members: N/A
    Participants: HRMC
    Information/Story: Today, December 23, as usual in my work, I surrender cars to their owners around Las Venturas. At 10 am I received a call i replied,the talk was
    I: Hello sir who are you.
    Caller: I'm leader of the gang named "HRMC" and I want a bunch of bikes because I need them in my work
    i: what a luck I was in the garage yesterday and found a group of them, first let's meet at Red country airport to talk more about the deal there
    when it was time I went there with my car and i found myself alone there I did not retreat. I waited a few minutes until two men arrived with bike we exchanged peace and talked about the deal finally he asked me to bring him a group of bikes modem "freeway" to his base in Los Santos for $ 1,000.
    In the evening, a few minutes before the meeting time I went to the garage and i puted a group of bikes on my truck and went to the base on time. when I arrived, i found more people waiting for me. I stood aside from their base to avoid the police and so in the end he handed over the money that we talked about. and my job was successful.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/zrvOa6J

alt text

#4 Roleplay
    Buying bikes

• #5 RolePlay
    Buying bikes

Short Scenario: We were in need of some bikes since we got some new members, we called the best trucker in San Andreas to deliver them to us, he arrived in a short period of time, we took a look at the bikes and discussed the price. After I paid him, he went home with lots of cash in his hands.
    Participants: HRMC|Franklin|Prez, Trucker.Andre! ( @Andre )
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• #2 ACTIVITY

HRMC Members: HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|reket|Vice, HRMC|Polenta|M, HRMC|MartinJames|P
    Amount of HRMC Members: 4 members + 3 helpers
    Screenshots:

alt text

• #3 EVENT
    Last Man Standing

LWS: [SWAT]Filippo
    HRMC Members: Franklin, reket, MartinJames, Polenta, xTension, Turamnskie, Crippin
    Winner: [ThC]canserbero
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• #6 RolePlay
    Unfinished business pt.1

Short Scenario: We were just chilling at our base when we received a phone call from a man which was in need of repair for his BMW. We called our bodyguard because the man looked suspicious, we quickly drove to their base and started repairing the car while out of nowhere some men came and tried to steal our money, they only stole the car and we quickly drove back home because we were in danger, but we will find them one day, and kill them.
    Participants: HRMC|Franklin|Prez ( @Franks ), Z|Corn|VT ( @Cornelius ), HRMC|MartinJames|P ( @MartinJames ), Z|Rose ( @Rose ), [ThC]Oleg ( @Oleg ), UE|DarkSideR ( @DarkSideR ), Z|q1ezz ( @QieZZ )
    Organizations: Hell Raisers MC - Organization Zero - The Company - Underground Empire
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• #4 EVENT
    Chicken Shooter

HRMC Members: Franklin, reket, MartinJames, Polenta, xTension, Turamnskie, Crippin
    Winner: [iCDC]Yokih
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• #3 ACTIVITY

HRMC Members: HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|reket|Vice, HRMC|Polenta|M, HRMC|MartinJames|P, HRMC|xTension|P, HRMC|Crippin|P, HRMC-H|Turamnskie
    Amount of HRMC Members: 6 members + 1 helper
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

• #1st ROADTRIP

HRMC Members: HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|reket|Vice, HRMC|Polenta|M, HRMC|MartinJames|P, HRMC|xTension|P, HRMC|Crippin|P
    Screenshots:

alt text

• #5 EVENT
    Fallout

HRMC Members: HRMC|Franklin|Prez
    Winner: 215|semirs
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• #4 ACTIVITY

HRMC Members: HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|MartinJames|P, HRMC|xTension|P, HRMC|Crippin|P, HRMC-H|Txxtentacion
    Amount of HRMC Members: 4 members + 1 helper
    Screenshots:

Spoiler Text

• #5 ACTIVITY
    Public Bank Rob

HRMC Members: HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|MartinJames|P, HRMC|xTension|P, HRMC|Crippin|P
    Amount of HRMC Members: 4 members
    Screenshots:

Spoiler Text

alt text

alt text

• alt text

#6 EVENT
    Simon Says

HRMC Members: HRMC|reket|Vice, HRMC|Crippin|P