Squads and Statics

• I Suggest adding the ability to make teams of 2/3/4 , Based on the players if they want to team or not . Also you should add accounts and statics to know how many games played / Kills / wins .
    I hope you add car mods ( with the same speed ) , it sounds better and not classic .
    Can you please lower the items spawning rate? it's so over powered .

• The items spawning variety rate it's indeed overpowered as hell.

On the team/squad side, I would like to see a simple thing, as the party chats in SAERPG. Just /createsquad and /inviteplayer (for example) would be enough. I don't agree on a permanent squad system on the server, I don't think it's needed.

The account and the stats I also agree. Having a little board on the loading screen with the player with the most kills or/and wins would be lovely. (btw also add something so players can hide their stats if they wish to, like its on RvB)

(and I already suggested the car mods u noob)

• Yeah , i meant a simple squad like you have said . Maybe adding a bind for voice chat for squads and having the ability to see their location and Name Tags would be great addition.
    ( xd , didn't notice )

• @quiz said in Squads and Statics:

Yeah , i meant a simple squad like you have said . Maybe adding a bind for voice chat for squads and having the ability to see their location and Name Tags would be great addition.
    ( xd , didn't notice )

The bold part is the obvious thing for the squads. So obvious that I thought not worth mention to @TheK ^^
    The voice chat I ain't that sure. I tried to use discord and play the game but for some reason, I wasn't making that shit work properly. Dunno if people use TS3 still or if its still up because if it is I might go back to it (if I don't make discord work properly). Long story short, it's useless / unnecessary having that in the server in my eyes.

• @quiz said in Squads and Statics:

I Suggest adding the ability to make teams of 2/3/4 , Based on the players if they want to team or not . Also you should add accounts and statics to know how many games played / Kills / wins .
    I hope you add car mods ( with the same speed ) , it sounds better and not classic .
    Can you please lower the items spawning rate? it's so over powered .

1 - squads are coming later according to thekiller
    2 - statistics would be cool, a top 10/100/1000 hiscores (total + certain statistics such as top 10 vehicle kills, headshots, etc)
    3 - mods are also being added afaik
    4 - i'd rather say the items are unbalanced as some areas are full of AWM's and other places has no items around for a great radius. balance it out a bit + more backpacks i would say

• We will only add some original PUBG game mods (like ported vehicles) of which the original drop plane has already been added and the 3 PUBG cars will be soon.
    As has been announced in the news post, basically everything else you're suggesting will be added gradually at a later point, such as squadplay, drop crates (parachuted care packages), rewards & statistics (account) system, but also some stuff that will distinguish us from the russian PUBG servers.

For the past days we've had to focus on technical stability after some issues, unfortunately this came right after the release and these issues haven't been encountered during the closed beta. They should be fixed now and the server is back unlocked, however the next couple of weeks will be dedicated to monitoring the results of what has been done and only after that we'll start working on new features.

true