Comando da Capital Media Center

• Screens goes here

• alt text

ROLEPLAY STORY : GET SOME WEAPONS

Today, When I was hanging all around LS with my Friend @Dead i got a call from @zombra he tolled me that we need to buy more weapons , get there and you will find them waiting for you , I called @flappppyyy From ORGANIZATION ZERO. i told him that we need of Some manifactured Weapons he said we are waiting for you our base . because our storeg is almost empty A @Zombra send some trusted members to the locationthat we talked about . So, i took the Burrito went there to do the recommended Job. When I got there I found some helpers waiting for me and the Z member @flappppyyy like zombra said . I talked with him a bit. he showed me the weapons, he told me that they got this weapons from a secret organization. we started talking about Money. i gave him the money . i got what i came for .Mission done sucsessfuly.

***Spoiler***

click to show

• alt text

Event Type: Chicken Nader

LWS/G6: @Julio 

Prize: 2.000.000

Winner(s) :[WA]arone

***=Spoiler***

click to show

• alt text
    LV
    ***=Spoiler***

click to show

• alt text

ROLEPLAY STORY :Selling weapons

its a good day ,when i was chilling in base checking our storge and testing weapons , i Got a call from a CripZ member called (Elpadrino) he told me that weapons needed. i put the weapons that we talk spoke about .i went to the location i found him wating for me there out side the base , we started talking about we came for , but in the begening We did not agree. after discussion with each other we found solution . i showed him the weapons , he tested them .then he tryed to give me money but i didnt took any of his . he thanked me for evrything . Mission Succsesfuly Done

Participants : @Julio @ElPadrino @K2rhym

***Spoiler***

click to show

• alt text

ROLEPLAY STORY : Vehicles theft

this morning i was in base when i got a call from our transporter men ," he told me that they got raided by FBI ,they took all our deliveries cars , and we cant work with out them " i told him that he dont need to worry i will call you back .
    i called a friend from Organization Zero @flappppyyy to help me do this job ,first i took the heli goes to Z base i took him then head to san fiero cars shop. we put a plan how we will robb this .
    we found 2 a bobcat and a trunk so we parked the heli on the top of the building , jump off with parashut
    we entred the shop we talked a bit , then i aimed on here while @flappppyyy get in the trunk then i took the bobcat . we put the cars in a safe place for now . i call our transporter man i told him i got 2 cars . he said ok sir but 2 not enough to deliverie our staff . Dont worry i will take care of that now head to work

Participants : @flappppyyy @Bird

***Spoiler***

click to show

• @pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay #(242) In need of Informations
    Roleplay with : Commando Da Capital

Participants : @Pump @Bernasx
    Story It's 6.30PM time to sell Some Guns, So, I got on my way to The Company Zone where We sell Arms there in an irregular Way. When I reached there, I saw someone selling some drugs. I was shocked Because only our costumers know this place. Before 1 hour, When I was reading the news about gangs, I have seen that a drugs dealer selling In Gang's Zone and he did this with Commando Da Capital. So, I got an idea and it was about getting some pieces of information about him then I can get him easy without any trouble. So I Went to Commando Da Capital Base after calling Bernasx to meet me there. When I reached There, I found the guy that I called him. It was a good deal. I gave him the money he gave peace of Informations. Nothing special Happened. I got the car then ...
    Screenshots
    ***Spoiler***

click to show

• alt text

LS BANK ROB :

alt text

• alt text

ROLEPLAY STORY : Selling Drugs

new day , time to sell drugs , i was selling drug when i got a call from BBMC member called chemist . he told me to meet at bone country for a drug deal . i didnt say no but i was taking care of my self and being carfull always my guns with me incasse anything happend . so i goes back to base took the drug put him in the trunk and i head to their location , when i get there i saw their bikes ,i entred the place , we talked for a little while , then i showed them the Drugs .in the bigening they didnt talk about them money , when i started talking about it they tryed to kill me but they faild i couldn't deffand my self because they were , i stabed one of them and got away . i came back to base tired with revange in my mind

***Spoiler***

click to show

• @pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay #(260)=- - Searching for Some Enjoyment (Part 3)
    Roleplay with: Commando Da Capital
    Participants: @Pump @Bernasx
    Story: AS i said in the Last deal With CripZ after getting 20% of profit it's the Time of the Enjoyment. So, I tought about making a small Party where I can meet my old Friends. As All know it can't be a party without Drugs. That's why I called Commando Da Capital the Owners of The high Quality Drugs in San Andreas. After I called Bernasx to tell him that I will come to Their Base I got on My Car Burrito & got on my way to the Recommended Place. When I reached there, I found Bernasx waiting For me to start the deal that consists on a trade between Money VS Drugs. First, I talked with him a bit about how they Create Drugs and all then I tested the Drugs Before I Pay him. It was Special, Good, tasty. So I got at about 5 KG after I paid him. I made it in the Burrito then We shook Hands wishing the Best to the two Sides.
    Screenshots:
    ***=Spoiler***

click to show

• alt text

LS BANK ROB :

alt text
    alt text

• alt text

ROLEPLAY STORY : Vehicle theft & assembly

I was hanging around with an comando da capital HQ at Las vanturas. when we saw a jaster , we didnt even think about it we started planing ,we theft the car we put it in a safe place for that day . after that day we took the car and went to
    our garage where we have our employer mechanics we talked about it and i gived him the car .after a week after i came back ,it was a deffrent car they changed evrything . we selled that car and we got a huge profit .

***Spoiler***

click to show

• alt text

Event Type: Fish Shooter

LWS/G6: [TST]Arma

Prize: 1.000.000

Winner(s) :Cripz>Legend

***=Spoiler***

click to show

• alt text

Event Type:  Rahino Shooter                                  

LWS/G6: [CDC]Julio 

Prize: 2.000.000

Winner(s) : Z|flappy

https://imgur.com/a/KCzFazT

• @flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
    participants: @WitherDce @Bernasx
    Story:The company became one of the strongest and richest gangs in saes, they have a lot of weapons and drugs with high quality in their base, besides we heard that "Comando da Capital" had the ability to steal anything without any Effects that's why we decide to call one of "Comando da Capital" named " bernasx" and I told him to meet me in unknown place, however, I got ready and I went to The place agreed
    After 1 hour, he came, he showed me the plan of this mission then we went to "The company" base to steal some information about it, first, we parked our cars behind the base then We climbed the wall ,and luckily we found the treasury of THC , we opened it with our materials without leaving any noise and luckily we found a lot of money with some
    files about their business, drugs, and weapons .we put the files and the bags of money in the trunk of our car, We divided the money and we put the files in our base, and now we became know all the pieces of information about "The company".
    SS:https://imgur.com/a/95MRdKX

• alt text

Event Type:  Fallout                              

LWS/G6: UE|Castiel

Prize: 1.000.000

Winner(s) : ICE|Winston

***=Spoiler***

click to show

• alt text
    Participators: @TaJ, @chemist
    Story:
    ***=Spoiler***

click to show

• bureau
    10/06/2018
    ![bureau](C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\screenshots\mta-screen_2018-06-11_00-28-41.png)

• alt text

ROLEPLAY STORY : GET SOME WEAPONS
    one day i called a member of Black syndicate @khalil and i told him that i will buy weapons from him ,when i get there he was wating for me . we start talking about what i came for, in the begining i didnt agree but we did late , i tested the weapons . it was a good ones i gave him the money . not somthing new like a normle deal going on and i came back to the base with a lot of weapons.
    ***=Spoiler***

click to show

• alt text

***=Spoiler***

click to show

true