Comando da Capital

• Congratulations

• Keep it up! Congratulations people! 😉

• GZ

• Ty all ❤

• Gz CDC .

• Thank you all

• Back in the game. Don't fuck up this time haha.

Congratz guys.

• I'm Late But Congrats !

• deleted

• gl

• Nickname: 157|y.Bechkam
    Username: Yassin75
    Nationality: Tunisian
    Indicate your skills in each language in the next way : i'd rathe my english skills 7 out of 10
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons? Yes i was banned in 2013 for talking non english in mainchat
    Previous G/S/C?: i was part of ice
    Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs? Well i was looking to join a gang to get more experiences about gangs and meet new people and i found cdc is the best way
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Hello , im Yassin known as y.bechkam ingame well i used to be saes player back in 2013 i made a gang with my friends to chill around after i got a ban i stopped it and back few months ago and i would love to be part of cdc , i like hanging out with friends studying and playing vedios games
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: arms trafficking illegale narcotics vehicle theft and assembly. also Comando da capital objective is their objective is to invest their money in combat supplies so they can properly execute our missions. These missions variate from scenario, robberies, turfwars, theft, kidnapping etc. they deem it's an good investment due to the huge sum of money they collect after each mission they complete. they use this money to maintain control over the state's prison system, facilitating inmates who're part of their cartel. comando da capital is a gang they use Another source of money they get out of armstrafficking, weaponry bought from large scales suppliers and they resell it again with profit.

• Nickname: TheCrazyCoC
    Username: Understaked/TheCrazyCoC
    Nationality: Colombiano
    Indicate your skills in each language in the next way [5-10] English
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons? No
    Previous G/S/C?: n/a
    Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: because I love the roleplay mechanism of cdc and I see that you have a lot of professionalism when acting in robberies and I want to learn new things, you have very good game modes which I love and most of you are Brazilian which I like because the language is almost the same as Spanish.
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: i'm a very responsible person i love to learn new things every day, i always push myself in that my actions are good and do not affect my group [in this case] i like very much the subject of weapons because i am a person with an open mind for any kind of situcaion and i like to be good people and have fun.
    Explain in a few words that is the term Roleplay for you: t is an environment in which we are someone completely sito or equal in a video game or community there are times when the roleplays do not go so far beyond the barrier of realism but there is a good difference between real life and the roleplay.
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: Try to take a character with which you can earn money easily, you can sell weapons drugs car sales and arms distribution but the robberies to banks or stores that are organized.

• @TheCrazyCoC

Denied. You applied for ICE yesterday, you can't apply for us at the same time. Feel free to try again in a few weeks, I suggest you to hang with some members before.

• @Shaphar The ice request was denied and I spoke to an aigo who was already in cdc and I recommend to apply.

• @TheCrazyCoC

When you want to join an organization, you have to like the role of this organization. When you applied for a squad and then applied for us (the complete opposite), you basically proved that you just want to be part of any official group. That is why I said you to hang and interact with members of gangs (CDC or not) for a few weeks to see if you really want to be a part of the criminal side. Then you apply for the one that the role fits you better (mafia, street gangsters, street fighters, assassins, etc.)

Only after this you should choose an organization and try to join it (following their recruitment standards and rules). If you choose CDC, use the tag "157|" before your name so our members can know that you are interested, and make your application again in a few weeks so they can give their opinons about you.

• OK thanks

• Surname: Samuel
    User Name: Samuel
    Nationality: Brazilian
    Age 20 years old
    Indicate your skills in each language the next way [1-10]
    1 unit well
    2 I have a good goal in my arms
    Have you ever been expelled / banned from SAES before? Yes Reasons why you do not obey the rules
    Previous G / S / C:n / a
    Why did you choose the CDC among all the gangs? Because there are many Brazilians here, and the colleagues are good people and help those who need it
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: I am a student, I take courses
    Explain in a nutshell what Role Play is for you: it is cloning a vehicle, selling drugs, kidnapping for a ransom, and especially controlling the prisons.
    Describe the role of the CDC roleplay in your own words: it's mainly the control of prisons, so they sell drugs, guns and commit other types of crimes to raise money.

• @samuel3021, you have to answer the questions.

• Surname: Samuel
    User Name: Samuel
    Nationality: Brazilian
    Age 20 years old
    Indicate your skills in each language the next way [1-10]
    1 unit well
    2 I have a good goal in my arms
    Have you ever been expelled / banned from SAES before? Yes Reasons why you do not obey the rules
    Previous G / S / C:n / a
    Why did you choose the CDC among all the gangs? Because there are many Brazilians here, and the colleagues are good people and help those who need it
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: I am a student, I take courses
    Explain in a nutshell what Role Play is for you: it is cloning a vehicle, selling drugs, kidnapping for a ransom, and especially controlling the prisons.
    Describe the role of the CDC roleplay in your own words: it's mainly the control of prisons, so they sell drugs, guns and commit other types of crimes to raise money.

• @samuel3021 . After discussing with our members, I have to inform that you have been denied.