Username:isis02
    Nationality:Algeria
    Which languages can you speak:Arabic, English, Frensh
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]:7.5/10
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB):522 H
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?:Nope
    Previous G/S/C?:OC/BBMC/Rebels/FBI/ThC/OC/ICE/CripZ/CDS/CDS
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?:
    OC: i leave,one of the HQ's blamed me with a little problem.
    Cartel Da Sinaloa: I do left.
    FBIKicked.Because I was not much active at Discord
    ICE:I l left Because I'm interested in playing a criminal and I want to get into this gang
    CripZ:I left
    ThC: There's something named as "Changing"i change from OC to ThC.
    Rebels:I left Because I did not fit in this gang
    Cartel Da Sinaloa:Kicked Bcz AdminJail
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit::Well, my name is Razak, my second name is Abrakan and Omri, 17 years old. I live in Algeria and I was born on it, and I am currently studying in the second year of high school. I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2017, then went to an inactive reason for my exams this year.
    You are good at:Shooting,Driving,sNIPING,Drivingplanes,Boats,Flying,Roleplaying,Teamworking..etc
    You are bad at:I have some lags but will be fixed soon.

SECTION 2: ROLEPLAY

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you:the roleplay they are when you act in Ingame life like in the real life for Example. you are taking an copy from an role's at real life like there is it an guy with name Alex he's diening at real life in the War and he's cant Return back in the life you just taking Alex's Role at Ingame so you doing War with other guys to he's doing Role play with you and they killing you and then later you will be cant respawn as Alex cuz he's dead and he can't return in the life.
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words:CDC role is based on selling illegal stuffs such as drugs ,also they provide their offer to other gangs and this is the MOST useable ressource to collect the money.As well as have many roles to make money from different ways such as illegal traffic in illegal vehicles and assembly. Drug trafficking, car theft, modification and investment in combat supplies to do different tasks properly.

SECTION 3: RULES

Did you read the rules of F1?:
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?:Take an ss and send it to his HQ so he deal with him.by getting in water or by
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?:Deathmatching is killing someone for no reason.
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:
    Tell us three Turf War rules:
    1- You are not allowed to camp unclimbable rooftops.
    2- You are not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist your gang.
    3- You can only use your gang's spawn or hospital spawn when a turf war is going on.
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules:
    1 . Never do BR alone
    2. Cant spawn as Medic and heal people.
    3. Don't Marker Kill
    Tell us three Store Rob rules:dont use anims , dont wait for 90% to avoid stars, dont block

SECTION 4: GENERAL QUESTIONS

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?:CDC is a quite gang and working as a team all time and being a family always plus they are brothers and helping eachothers and teamworking plus i have skills and i fit the CDC Requirements so why dont i try to be a part of CDC family
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us?As I said before. I was deceived to be in this gang because of something famous for me "loyalty" and then (activity in the forums and in the game) I will do my best for this organization, never thought of making bad things can touch CDC.
    as well as what I can do for them. I'm a loyal and a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.I have a strong desire to help others through improving their skills , which has led to my past success as a skilled player . Improving your skills ( as a generale) is a key value of your company, and I know that I could bring to this. Also, I believe my strongest trait is my working with people very well in a way where I use the strengths of each individual in a team to produce the best results because of my easy going personality,I have been told by my firects that it's easy approach me
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?:Nope
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?:Nope
    Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with cdc members (use a spoiler or a link):

• SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname:Ryuuk
    Username: ivanalves
    Nationality: Brazil
    Which languages can you speak: portuguese , english and spanish
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: english 6, spanish 8 , portuguese 10
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 500 hours
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: not , i never
    Previous G/S/C?: i'm never join in gang, its a first
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: ---
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Currently I live in Brazil more specifically in Goiás and study full time from Monday to Friday, but from 19 to 22 hours I enter the game to play ,,, at the end of the week I also play a lot.
    You are good at: help friends , driving and runnig of cops... i 'm a great pilot
    You are bad at: in sniper ,, and drive big cars ex: Truck

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for yo: rpg for me, is to resemble the game as if it were real life
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: in the first place, is to make money through robberies and turfs, to have respect for other gangs and to be the biggest of them

Did you read the rules of F1?: yes, i read
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: do not kill yourself to avoid being arrested and not left the game to avoid being arrested
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?: Do not kill other people for no reason. and not killing cops for not try arrest you
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules: *do not kill other people for no reason (DM)
    *don't abuse of bugs
    *does not practice bullying and respects other players
    *do not kill other players outside the zone of turf
    *do not ask for help for others ... as police and doctors
    *do not turf in the roofs
    *use i'm stuck in br is not allowed
    *doctors and pizza boy is not allowed helping
    *don't camp in the entrance of br with started
    Tell us three Store Rob rules:
    *CLO/DE assistence is not allowed
    *you are not allowed to rob alone
    *no granades to be at a gangrog at all.

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: because the CDC has many Brazilians, and I realized that the way they deal with it looks like a family
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? because whenever your's need me I'll be helping as I can
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: Samuel and Julio
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: yes, i playng to game with samuel,,, Sometimes it helps some members too.

• 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: Nihil

Username: Nihil

Nationality: Brasilian

Which languages can you speak: Portuguese and English

Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: Portuguese [ 10/10 ] - English [5/10]

In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 5 hours

Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: No

Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit:

You are good at: Motocross (Drive a bike on dirt) 🚲
    You are bad at: Cooking 🍳

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Its pretend that you are something and act as the same.

Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: Its Brasilian Criminals that dominate favelas and win money selling drugs and guns

Did you read the rules of F1?: Yes

What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: Mean by some forbidden way prevent some cop to arrest you

What does "Death-Matching" mean?: Murder any player without a reason

(1)- Don´t speak foreign languages on MainChat
    (2)- Don´t make False reports
    (3)- Don´t attack a cop if the same isn´t chassing you

(1)- You can´t spawn as medic or cop to give advantage to your gang
    (2)- you may not shoot from unclimbable places
    (3)- you may not hover with the heli on the Turf Area

(1)- Don´t camp at bank´s entrace
    (2)- Don´t kill yourself or any allied after you finish steal the money
    (3)- Each gang may do a maximum of 2 robs at day

(1)- Don´t make any animacion
    (2)- Don´t stay out of the sigh waiting it finish to steal on the end
    (3)- don´t kill any criminal there

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: Cause its where i will find my people and surely will feel welcome than any other gang

Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? Because i follow the rules and will do all is on my reach to help and make the gang greater..

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: UnaKadava

Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: UnaKadava , Vinnie , Yasmin (That i find out is Samuel)

• @Razak Pending
    @ivanalves Accepted
    @Nihil Accepted

• @Julio You work with only those you know and do not give any value to others

• @Razak If you are not satisfied with your answer, I'll change it so you'll be happy. You are now DENIED.

• @Julio Yes thanks this is my pleasure

Nickname: [CDC]Gxnzo
    Username: gzo420
    Nationality: Argentina
    Which languages can you speak: English, Spanish and a bit of Portuguese
    Indicate your skills in each language in the next way [1-10] English 7-10/Spanish 10-10/Portuguese 4-10.
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons? No
    Previous G/S/C?: N/A
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit:My name is Gonzalo, I live in Argentina, I'm 18 years old,
    I am an outgoing, respectful, reasonable, supportive person, a loyal and respectful person
    You are good at:driving and shooting
    You are bad at:flying
    Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you:It is a world apart from reality where I can be myself, where I can have fun, do what I like, vent, a way to interact with people who like the same thing as you
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words:finance, traffic drugs, weapons, robberies, release prisoners, modify vehicles, control the penitentiary system
    Did you read the rules of F1?:Yes
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?:commit suicide, ask to be killed, kill someone, leave the game at the moment when you are about to arrest
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?:Kill the players for no reason, to take revenge, destroy the car, crush it, or hit it
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:Do not kill without reason, do not avoid detention, do not use hacks
    Tell us three Turf War rules:1-if you're i fled in a turf where a turf war is going on, and you're spawned as a cop or criminal, its not counted as deathmatching.2- You can only use your gangs spawn or the hospital spawn , they arent allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang.3-Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from medicwho is not in your gang, or eathing food
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules:one gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robbs per day. Gang cannot start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank. Camping the entrance of a bank once a BR has started is not allowed
    Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs? I chose CDC because it is a very important mafia, which is 1 for all and vice versa,
    because it has a very good and fun role, which teaches to be more respectful, mature and intelligent, and I think I can learn a lot from this gang
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? I am active in the server, I could help in the game, respecting the rules, helping the community, advising even contributing with ideas to grow and be more respected
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: Samuel
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Samuel

• alt text
    Nickname:157|The-Best
    Username:abdrahim01
    Nationality:Algeria
    Which languages can you speak:Arabic and English,Frensh
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]:6.5
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB):255 Hours
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?:Never.
    Previous G/S/C?:Yakuza,ICE,NCI
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Abo:NCI:Kicked
    ICE:Left i need to be a life of Crim,I was pretty Inactive cause exams.
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: My name is AYOUB im 17 years old ,i live in algeria, i like playing vedeo game like MTA:sa...etc
    You are good at:Roleplaying,Teamworking,Shooting,Driving,Sniping.
    You are bad at: I got lags.

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Acting like in reallife.
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words:CDC's have much roleplay's Like ,Arms trafficking,Vehicle theft & assembly:working with Illegal narcotics.

Did you read the rules of F1?: yesi do.
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: Killing yourself while the cop are chasing to arrest you By using the nades or the water or /reconnect...etc
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?:Killing someone without reason.
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules: Don't Deathmatch,Don't avoid,Don't insult.
    Tell us three Turf War rules:Don't Spawn as cop to help ur team,Dont CAMP at unclimbable roofs,Don't Turf alone
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules: Don't use anims,Don't Deathmatch,Don't CAMP ,Dont marker kill.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules: Don't Use grenades,Don't Stay outside the sr till 99 and u get in,Don't use anims.

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: Because i love their Teamworking,Activity,Loyality and have also Mature and interested members and Active,Also i like this gang and i have such of friends there.
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us?Because im Active,Mature,Loyal and interested player and i can help.
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: realy me made me
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?:N/A

Nickname: YosoX
    Username: yosoooo
    Nationality: Israel
    Which languages can you speak: I can speak Arabic, English and Hebrew.
    Indicate your skills in each language: [1-10]: Arabic [10/10] English [8.5/10] Hebrew [6.5/10].
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 462 hours.
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: (N/A)
    Previous G/S/C?: Cartel Da Sinaloa
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: Because I got adminjailed but now I will not break the rules again because I understood them clearly.
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: My name is Yousef and I live in a small village named Judida in Israel country. I like to play video games a lot like u can say that I’m addicted to SAES:RPG and to gaming life. I started to play SAES on 2013 with some friends like Pular and Marwyn and Rolando.
    You are good at: CS, Sniper and Grenades.
    You are bad at: Driving.
    Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: RP for me is acting like real life.
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: CDC is a gang that interrupt shipments of narcotics and and sell these narcotics to drug dealers, and they buy weapons and sell them to profit and some carjackers steel some vehicle items and take the items to the mechanic and the mechanic assemble the vehicle and make it legit .
    Did you read the rules of F1?: Yes of course.

What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: Avoid arrest is killing urself while there is a cop chasing you .

What does "Death-Matching" mean?: DM is killing any player without reason or damage him.

Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules: 1. Don’t create false report. 2. Not allowed to impersonate as a SAES member. 3. It’s not allowed to speak any foreign language in the main chat.

**Tell us three Turf War rules: 1.**Don’t spawn at ur house while the truf is going on, only at the hospital and the gang’s spawn. 2. Don’t spawn as a cop or medic to assistance ur gang in the turf. 3. It’s not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs.

Tell us three Bank Rob rules: 1.Not allowed to marker kill at the BR. 2. Not allowed to use anims to hide. 3. Jumping from the roof to kill ur self after the BR is not allowed.

**Tell us three Store Rob rules: 1.Don’t throw grenades in the SR. 2. Don’t enter the SR with veichles. 3. Don’t wait till the SR is 99% and then go in to avoid stars.

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: I choosed CDC because CDC is a respected gang and also my friend Fad in it and the gang has also a skilled players.
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? Well I’ll be active all the time, and I’ll follow the orders and I’m also loyal .
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: Yes, Fad he’s my friend so he said to me to apply, and to try to join the gang.
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Yes, Fad, Voraz, Ryuuk and Julio
    Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with cdc members (use a spoiler or a link): https://imgur.com/a/aNQgPsp

• Gl All

• d
    SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: 157|Maluma

Username:mama02

Nationality: Algerian

Which languages can you speak: English - French & Arabic

Indicate your skills in each language : 10/10 arabic 8/10french 9/10 english

Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?:N/A

Previous G/S/C?:TST,CDS,ICE

Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?:
    TST::I want to return to life as a criminal
    CDS:i want to return to life as a police
    ICE::I want to return to life as a criminal

Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: known as Maluma ingame but my real name is Khalil im 16 years old boy from algeria , Oum Al Bawagi Exactly i love hanging with my friends , studying at high school , playing vedio games i play like 4-5 hours in saes everyday im fully free nowadays.

You are good at: Shooting , Driving . Role-Playing,Flying.

You are bad at: Lag,Swiming

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: RP. that mean acting like real life
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words:CDC has many roles to make money from various methods such as illegal traffic in illegal vehicles and assembly. Drug trafficking, car theft, modification and investment in combat supplies to carry out various tasks correctly. Commando Da Capital is a gang that uses another source of funds to get out of the arms trade, arms purchased from top suppliers and resold through profits. These tasks differ from the scenario, robberies, swine, theft, kidnapping, etc., they are considered a good investment because of the huge amount they collect after each task they complete. Use these funds to maintain control of the state's prison system and to facilitate prison inmates who are part of their cartel.

Did you read the rules of F1?: Yes

What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: kill yourself while a cop chasing you , nading yourself or take a fall damage and die from a high place as example

What does "Death-Matching" mean?: DM that mean killing or shooting someone for no reason

Don't Deathmatch
    park killing is frobbiden
    marker kill is frobbiden tho
    *dont spawn medic to heal your friends
    *dont use heli/plane its not allowed
    *hospital spawn or base spawn is the only thing allowed in turf as a respawn

*Don't Marker kill
    *don't jump from the bank roof without a parachute to avoid getting arresting after the bank robbery
    *if you're part of a gang you're not allowed to go as cop

*don't sell outside the red blip
    *don't do anims like / fix or something like that to avoid getting sniped by the cops
    *unclimble roofs are not allowed

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: Honestly i've been hanging and showing that im loyal towards Commando Da capital since ages i want to get experiences from you guys
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? im active i can help with activities in order to revive cdc's activities side with other members ofc and im mature guy experience around here

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: No One

Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?:No One
    d