Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]:
    english: 6/10
    arabic: 10/10
    french: 5/10
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 88Hours
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: N/A
    Previous G/S/C?: - nothing
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: N/A
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: My name is Rayen and I really love computer, football and i'm respect other i'm from tunsia and i'm 16 years old
    You are good at: Shooting
    You are bad at: Driving the plane

SECTION 2: ROLEPLAY

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Robbing banks and selling drugs and arms
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words:Trafficking Arms and Drugs, Robbing banks,cars theft

SECTION 3: RULES

Did you read the rules of F1?:yeah
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: when cop he want arrest you not allowed kill your self when is behind you
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?:killing one with no reason
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:
    1-dont DM
    2-dont avoid arrest
    3- don't abuse other players like harassment and racism
    Tell us three Turf War rules:
    1-not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist any gang in a turf war
    2-not allowed help other gang in turf war
    3-not allowed stating turfing alone
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules:
    1-not allowed start bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang
    2-Camping/killing the entrance marker is not allowed.
    3-Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order to players leave the bank by respawning is not allowed.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules:
    1-dont wait outside the zone
    2-don't kill another's criminals
    3-don't use roofs.

SECTION 4: GENERAL QUESTIONS

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: CDC is good gang and have good member
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us?: i'm good at M4 and Sniper and driving cars and i'm active
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: N/A
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: yeah WaSsiM
    Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with cdc members

• @EggNeaR-BS Denied i've seen little to no effort to Join us, try again in 3 weeks If you wish
    @Radrick Pending Like i told you before,is going to be a lot harder for you to join us this time,due to your extensive amount of past gangs/squads. So keep up with us and prove that you really wanna be part of CDC again.
    @Alexiz2 Pending i've seen some effort from your part,but you suddenly disappeared.
    @Lilskies Denied same reason as Eggnear,try again in 3 weeks
    @Marsello Denied once again no effort to join us,try again in 3 weeks
    @Lion Denied 0 effort,try again in 3 weeks
    @X-PaTroN-X Denied Get some more experience in the server and try again in 2 months if you wish.

• @Radrick I Gave you a fair chance to prove yourself,but it seems that you didn't changed at all.

you must be thinking that i'm mental retarded or something,you should atleast kept it and not hide it.
    you're Denied,try again in 5 months if you want,or just go ahead and join TST if that's what you want.

• @Alexiz2 Application Withdrawn Try again when you comeback.

• Pulled off sorry.

• SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: LuisXV
    Username:
    Nationality:
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]:
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB):
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?:
    Previous G/S/C?:
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?:
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit:
    You are good at:
    You are bad at:

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you:
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words:

Did you read the rules of F1?:
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?:
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?:
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:
    Tell us three Turf War rules:
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules:
    Tell us three Store Rob rules:

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?:
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us?
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?:
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?:
    Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with cdc members (use a spoiler or a link):

• Ignore my last post, It was posted by accident.

• Withdrawn,

• Nickname: ZompizzaNX
    Username: ZompizzaNX
    Nationality: Venezuela
    What languages can you speak?
    English
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: English :6
    Spanish : 10
    Have you been expelled / expelled from SAES before? : Never
    Tell us something about yourself, be aware of yourself and explicit: I am a Venezuelan who studies a lot, and I play alone in my free time

Explain it in a few words. What does role playing mean to you? : Well, Basically, It's Like Real Life.
    Describe the role of the CDC in their own words: It's a great gang family where they traffic weapons and drugs, plus you can steal and tune your cars so the police can not find you so fast
    Did you read the rules of F1? : Complete No ...
    Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs ?: Why CDC is the best gang in all

• @ZompizzaNX Fix your application,is missing several questions from Section 3 and 4.

• SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: Jubileu
    Username: Guilherme Henrique
    Nationality: Brazil
    Which languages can you speak: Português
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: 10
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 31:06:01
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: Not
    Previous G/S/C?: No
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?:No
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit:I am a revolutionary who is against oppression and I am determined
    You are good at: to steal
    You are bad at: Shoot

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: I think RPG is a way for you to put your characters into practice in a game, putting feelings, fun and time. Describe the role of CDC roleplay in your own words
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words:The Role of CDC roleplaying is a group that unites against oppression of the police in the game, not abandoning criminals

Did you read the rules of F1?: yes
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?:Avoid prison: Do not disconnect at the time of the chase or enter the base at the time of escape.
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?:Combining with death is killing for no reason
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:Kill the cop on the roof that is inaccessible, then climb the cop who is clearly killing is not chasing Antone or is interpreting deathmat 2
    Tell us three Turf War rules:Do not spawn medic to heal your friends - Just spawn from hospital / gang never spawn in your home
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules:Do not spawn as a cop to arrest your enemies
    Tell us three Store Rob rules:Do not kill criminals while sring - Do not sell off the red blip - CLO / DE assistance is not allowed. SECTION

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?:The CDC fights for the same thing I fight for, Peace Justice Freedom, I believe the CDC fits in My way of playing
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us?

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?:I am a hardworking member and very correct in the rules, In the benefits you will have fidelity and a member that fits your standards

Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?:Yes, the CDC Julio, CDC Samuel

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with cdc members (use a spoiler or a link):https://imgur.com/a/Y1OiUJO

• @ZompizzaNX Denied try again when you get some more experience in the server.
    @guigrogenski Pending keep hanging around with us and show that you really wanna join us.