Comando da Capital

• SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: 157|Marsello

Username:dhiamlaih

Nationality: Tunisian

Which languages can you speak: English French and Arabic

Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: arabic 10-10 / english 8.5-10 / frensh 7.5-10

In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 441 hours

Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: yes 1 bann for DM

Previous G/S/C?: N/A

Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: N/A

Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: my name is Marsello im 15 years ago i love playing vidiogames and i love playing SAES RPG . i play it 7 hours in day.

You are good at: Shooting , Driving , JB , RP , ...

You are bad at: Lag

SECTION 2: ROLEPLAY

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: as far as i know roleplay is acting ingame like what we do in real life like a arresting players as cop , as example

Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words:DC has many roles to make money from various methods such as illegal traffic in illegal vehicles and assembly. Drug trafficking, car theft, modification and investment in combat supplies to carry out various tasks correctly. Commando Da Capital is a gang that uses another source of funds to get out of the arms trade, arms purchased from top suppliers and resold through profits. These tasks differ from the scenario, robberies, swine, theft, kidnapping, etc., they are considered a good investment because of the huge amount they collect after each task they complete. Use these funds to maintain control of the state's prison system and to facilitate prison inmates who are part of their cartel.

SECTION 3: RULES

Did you read the rules of F1?: Yes

What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: kill yourself while a cop chasing you , nading yourself or take a fall damage and die from a high place as example

What does "Death-Matching" mean?: kill a player in the server without any reason

Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:

Don't Deathmatch
    park killing is frobbiden
    marker kill is frobbiden tho
    Tell us three Turf War rules:
    *dont spawn medic to heal your friends
    *dont use heli/plane its not allowed
    *hospital spawn or base spawn is the only thing allowed in turf as a respawn

Tell us three Bank Rob rules:
    *Don't Marker kill
    *don't jump from the bank roof without a parachute to avoid getting arresting after the bank robbery
    *if you're part of a gang you're not allowed to go as cop

Tell us three Store Rob rules:
    *don't sell outside the red blip
    *don't do anims like / fix or something like that to avoid getting sniped by the cops
    *unclimble roofs are not allowed

SECTION 4: GENERAL QUESTIONS

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: Honestly i've been hanging and showing that im loyal towards Commando Da capital since ages i want to get experiences from you guys
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? im active i can help with activities in order to revive cdc's activities side with other members ofc and im mature guy experience around here

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: N/A

Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Wassim

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with cdc members (use a spoiler or a link): https://imgur.com/a/O7S0Z79

• Nickname:L!on
    Username:mimou06
    Nationality:Algerian
    Which languages can you speak:Arabic,English.
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]:Arabic 10/10, English 8/10.
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB):70h
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?:N/A
    Previous G/S/C?:-xWolf-CDS
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?:CDS
    CDS:Kicked,such of problems with the Leder team.
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit:My name is L!on im Algerian im 17 years old,like playing football and vedeo game so i mean online games like cs:go...etc
    You are good:
    at:Shooting,Driving,sNIPING,Drivingplanes,Boats,Flying,Roleplaying,Teamworking..etc
    You are bad at:I have some lags but will be fixed soon.

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play is Acting like in real life.
    Describe CDC’s roleplay role in your own words: Well,CDC have such of roleplays Like :Arms trafficking,Vehicle theft & assembly,Illegal narcotics

Did you read the rules of F1?:
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: killing yourself when a cop chasing u while u disconnect and kill urself with the water...etc
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?: killing someone without reason.
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:general rules , english only in mainchat , dm is not allowed , insulting others is not allowed
    Tell us three Turf War rules: dont camp at unclimbable roofs are not allowed , respawn at house's not allowed , use only gang , hosp spawn
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules:> dont start br with only 1 member , dont crack without permission , dont kill players after safe's
    Tell us three Store Rob rules:sr rules , dont use anims , dont wait for 90% to avoid stars, dont block

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?:Among all gangs,i choose CDC because Active gang,Loyal,Also it's the greatest gan g around SA,Have anice Roleplay,Their activity's ingame..etc
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us?:Because im active and loyal and interested player also i can offer many thing ingame.
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?:No.
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?:[email protected],@Wassim.
    Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members(use a spoiler or a link):
    (https://i.imgur.com/iwrr0LK.png)
    (https://i.imgur.com/UNg1hzW.png)(https://i.imgur.com/GKaEIcd.png)

• dellededddddddddddddddd

• dddddddddd XD hhhhhhhh

• SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: 157|PaTroN
    Username: Rayen
    Nationality: Tunisian
    Which languages can you speak: english/arabic/french
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]:
    english: 6/10
    arabic: 10/10
    french: 5/10
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 88Hours
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: N/A
    Previous G/S/C?: - nothing
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: N/A
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: My name is Rayen and I really love computer, football and i'm respect other i'm from tunsia and i'm 16 years old
    You are good at: Shooting
    You are bad at: Driving the plane

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Robbing banks and selling drugs and arms
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words:Trafficking Arms and Drugs, Robbing banks,cars theft

Did you read the rules of F1?:yeah
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: when cop he want arrest you not allowed kill your self when is behind you
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?:killing one with no reason
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:
    1-dont DM
    2-dont avoid arrest
    3- don't abuse other players like harassment and racism
    Tell us three Turf War rules:
    1-not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist any gang in a turf war
    2-not allowed help other gang in turf war
    3-not allowed stating turfing alone
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules:
    1-not allowed start bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang
    2-Camping/killing the entrance marker is not allowed.
    3-Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order to players leave the bank by respawning is not allowed.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules:
    1-dont wait outside the zone
    2-don't kill another's criminals
    3-don't use roofs.

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: CDC is good gang and have good member
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us?: i'm good at M4 and Sniper and driving cars and i'm active
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: N/A
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: yeah WaSsiM
    Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with cdc members

• @EggNeaR-BS Denied i've seen little to no effort to Join us, try again in 3 weeks If you wish
    @Radrick Pending Like i told you before,is going to be a lot harder for you to join us this time,due to your extensive amount of past gangs/squads. So keep up with us and prove that you really wanna be part of CDC again.
    @Alexiz2 Pending i've seen some effort from your part,but you suddenly disappeared.
    @Lilskies Denied same reason as Eggnear,try again in 3 weeks
    @Marsello Denied once again no effort to join us,try again in 3 weeks
    @Lion Denied 0 effort,try again in 3 weeks
    @X-PaTroN-X Denied Get some more experience in the server and try again in 2 months if you wish.

• @Radrick I Gave you a fair chance to prove yourself,but it seems that you didn't changed at all.

you must be thinking that i'm mental retarded or something,you should atleast kept it and not hide it.
    you're Denied,try again in 5 months if you want,or just go ahead and join TST if that's what you want.

• @Alexiz2 Application Withdrawn Try again when you comeback.