Black Syndicate || Official Topic

• alt text
    alt text

alt text

• Black Syndicate is one of largest organized crime syndicates in San Andreas. We run our operations in Las Venturas, San Fierro and Los Santos, from drugs and arms trafficking to simple illegal transportation, Black Syndicate is dealing with everything. In public we present our self as successful business mans running legal corporations and companies. Those legal businesses are just a cover and great way to launder our money which we make on illegal ways.
    • Black Syndicate is ruthless in making their deals and business,  what ever happens we will be the ones with better outcome. All members of our organization do their jobs by our most important rule "We give our offer only once". Success is the only thing we look for and that's the only thing that matters in this organization.  We climbed to the top of criminal ladder in SA and we plan to stay there for a very long time.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• We appreciate players who are able to follow rules, that’s why you should read and try to follow SAES rules ( F1 )
    • Mainly in gang there are higher ranks when you join, listen what they have to say and don’t be annoying
    • Deathmatching is forbidden by the server rules, that’s why we are also listing it on our own rules.
    • Avoiding arrest is also forbidden by the server rules, so same as DM it’s forbidden also in Black Syndicate
    • We don’t appreciate people who don’t speak their mind and later on feel ignored or disowned by their own fellow teammates, that’s why we encourage you to speak when we are having discussion, even if you are lvl0
    • Remember this is only a game, don’t take stuff too serious, if someone is provoking you just tell him to shut the fuck up, easy as that. No need to argue over in mainchat. Or make an party and speak there.
    • You are always allowed to spawn as a police man while being a part of Black Syndicate, just put Cop.yourname while playing as cop. Don’t bust our allied organisations.
    • You are not obliged to roleplay with anyone if you are busy, but it would be nice to do at least 5 roleplays per month.

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    Full name: Black Syndicate

Gang Tag: BS| & Syndicate.

Gang Money: $1.000.000.000+

Date of creation: 19.11.2014

Motto: "We give our offer only once!"

Alliance:  The Company

Founder of the gang:  @Deadshot

Leader of the gang:  @Tantawy

Vice Leader of the gang:  @Marwan

High Council: @SuperStar

Council:  @Steve. @DeNiSs @Pitty @bulldog

Member Count: 60

Inactive Members: 10

Color: #493d26

Level: 5

alt text
    alt text

Black Syndicate Notorious Ranks

Black Syndicate Ranks

alt text

alt text

All Black Syndicate events/rps/brs and other activities can be found at :

Media Centre

alt text

• You need to be at least 13 years old, because we believe that younger player can be immature and having bad attitude, but exception can be made always.
    • You need to be sure that you understood every single rule of gang and server.
    • You need to be able to do role-plays on your own with other gangs/squads.
    • Please be patient, your were will be given in shortest time possible, being inpatient will result in denied.
    • f you apply for Black Syndicate and in same time for some other gang/squad/company, consider yourself denied and if that happens more than once, then don’t even consider applying again for Black Syndicate because you’ll be perm denuded.
    • Try to write your own application because our HQ team will know if you copied anything from other application
    • If you get answered pending or under review don’t think you’re in, that means you need to hang out as much as you can and prove that you are worthy and that you have quality to be in gang
    • Hanging with us before applying is very useful and much respected by Black Syndicate members.

• Liars won’t be tolerated! If we find that you lied in your application however good it is, you’ll get perm denied because of our policy is strict and clear, and we’ll keep it like that how for long we can.

• After being denied you have to wait at least 2 weeks before reapplying
      If you understood all our requirements and you are fully aware of them you are free to write YOUR OWN application !

Application is under spoiler, GOOD LUCK !

ACCEPTED - If we answer your application with this, that means that we found your application good enough for giving you a chance to join BS. But this answer doesn’t mean you will get instant invite, you will have to do a talk with HQ member so we can confirm that you didn’t copied application or that somebody else wrote it for you. It’s a small test with few questions.

PENDING - If we answer your application with this, that means your application was kind of good but still you should spent more time with BS members. Also that doesn’t mean only HQ members, feel free to ask any full member for hanging out. After some time, we will decide if you deserve a test and a chance. Test will consider driving, shooting and questions parts. You need to pass all 3 to join us.

UNDER REVIEW - We are still not sure about you. Your application was neither good nor bad and we will take some time to get an answer for you. Be sure to keep hanging with BS members for this time. There is no way to get accepted after this only denied or pending.

DENIED - Your application was bad and you didn’t put enough effort in it. You can get permanent denied or just temporary denied. With permanent deny you won’t have any chance in joining as and you are blacklisted, don’t even try to hang with us. If you get temporary deny, you can still hang with us and maybe apply again after some time.

• Nickname: Brooks

Ingame username: stevieg

Nationality & Age : Tunisia - 16

Previous Punishments : My last punishment was 6 months ago , when i killed a cop who isn’t chasing me

Previous organizations you’ve been in and reason why you left them : VLA/ Dead

CripZ /Kicked :a HQ told me to don’t enter safes zone during BR but i entered by mistake
    CDC / left : well i really had passed a great time there , i offered my loyalty and maturity …etc. when: i got a respectable rank there i felt like many of them became ignoring me anyways , i didn’t find my comfortable so i left.
    Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate is one of the largest and biggest gang around SA , they do their operations and business in LV , LS and SF , they sell illegal drugs and they work on arms trafficking . all this businesses doing by Black syndicate under the banner " We give our offer only once "

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : Well , i really like BS members in my opinion they are skilled and experieced enough to speaks about their family . Besides i’m a respectfu player , i can offer my loyalty , maturity and activities to BS . In conclusion, i think i’m the right person who can benefits BS

• Hello @iBrooks , We're sorry to tell you that your application is DENIED, Try to improve yourself more and hang with our members then re-apply after 1 week if you are still interested. Good luck 🙂

• Nickname:DrackVip
    Ingame username:hamama159
    Nationality & Age :tunis & 15

Previous Punishments :i dont have

Previous organizations you’ve been in and reason why you left them :no i not join

Explain us our role in your own words :Black Syndicate is one of largest organized crime syndicates in San Andreas. We run our operations in Las Venturas, San Fierro and Los Santos, from drugs and arms trafficking to simple illegal transportation, Black Syndicate is dealing with everything. In public we present our self as successful business mans running legal corporations and companies

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : BS is good gang and me i want a lot join.

• @DarckVip Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm sad to announce for you that your application is currently DENIED. and that's for reason applying for multiple organizations, Please don't bother applying here.

• Nothing

• Nickname: ractik188
    Ingame username: rotobran 2003

Nationality and age: Russian. 15 years

Previous penalties: there was no

Previous organizations in which you were, and why you left them: BBMC; BF. The BBMC gang was not active, and I left. BF broke up and I had to leave.

Explain to us your role in your own words: my RP biography
    I was born in 1995 in the far east in Russia. My mother died during childbirth. I also have an older brother. My father was the authority of thieves. Once he did the job and was killed on it. My brother and I were left alone. We had to do terrible things to find money. For these matters, my brother was taken to prison, and I had to flee to Los Vegas. here I try to find myself comrades, family, gang.
    Why would you want to join the BS and how can you help us? : I would be very happy if you took me. I already know a couple of your guys (Zero and Trucker) are very good guys. I just need a gang, for which I will fight

• alt text
    Hello Everyone, Black Syndicate is removing it's application format until we decide to bring it back. Now only way to get in Black Syndicate is this :

-Put Syndicate. in front of you name ( example : Syndicate.yourname )
    -Please, don't spam our members, just come and meet us in game
    -Please join our discord to be in touch with us

Black Syndicate Channel Discord: https://discord.gg/cy6vjK

Reason why we decided to remove our application for some time is because we are testing this new recruitment system.

Note: We'll invite you on a test once we feel you are ready to participate. Consider APPLICATION RECRUITMENT STATUS CLOSED on forums. We'd appreciate if you come and let us notice you first then we'll decide on further actions.!

@ractik188 We're sorry to inform you that your application is Rejected, don't bother applying please you can search for another organization.

• Nickname: chris34

Ingame username: paramedics

Nationality and age: german 16

Previous punishments: none

Former organizations that you were in and reasons why you left them: I was not into it yet

Explain our role in your own words: it's an event crew

Why would you like to join BS and how can you help us? : i am nice and a good teamate i am good at deagles and sharpshooters i can ride with broken tires

• @chris said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname: chris34

Ingame username: paramedics

Nationality and age: german 16

Recruitment only via invitation, read above your post for further information. So consider yourself denied

• alt text

Application Format is BACK again!

alt text

Nickname :

Ingame username :

Nationality & Age :

Previous Punishments :

Previous organizations you’ve been in and reason why you left them :

Explain us our role in your own words :

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? :

• Nickname : Bird

Ingame username : Bird

Nationality & Age : Male | i'am 19-years old

Previous Punishments : None.

Previous organizations you’ve been in and reason why you left them : CDC/Z interchange and i don't do IC

Explain us our role in your own words : Well , i really like BS members in my opinion they are skilled and experieced enough to speaks about their family . Besides i’m a respectfu player , i can offer my loyalty , maturity and activities to BS

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : Well, "BS" is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members. i had been thinking to join "BS" for a while and improving my skills step by step so maybe this is the right time to apply and try my best to get into this family

• @Bird0 Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm sad to announce for you that your application is currently DENIED. and that's for some reasons, Which is lying about your age, also that you multi-acconting and pestering our members ingame, Don't bother applying please.

• deleted

• Nickname : Faysal

Ingame username : sakami852

Nationality & Age : I'm from Tunisia and I'm 17 years old.

Previous Punishments : N/A

Previous organizations you’ve been in and reason why you left them :SAPA: I spent 3 weeks there then I left Because I wanted to try criminal life then i went inactive for a while.
    SAFP: Left .. I joined SAFP just because my brother offred me that until I find a good gang such as BS.

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate's role is basically to deal with everything in an illegal way which they present themselves as a good busniess mans in front of the community but in reality it's just a cover to make money on illegal ways. And their role is simply about ''We give our offer only once''.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I want to join BS becaus i think it's a really good gang .. The members are awesome and friendly and i promise that i will give my royalty and spend my time there trying to do good things to improve myself.

• @faysal-kruger said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : Faysal

Ingame username : sakami852

Nationality & Age : I'm from Tunisia and I'm 17 years old.

Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm sad to announce for you that your application is currently DENIED.

• Nickname : ZeCabra

Ingame username : LennyGostoso

Nationality & Age : I'm Portuguese and i'm 16 years old.

Previous Punishments : N/A

Previous organizations you’ve been in and reason why you left them : I've never been in official organizations , i have been on some unofficial but just to have fun , and i left them because i want something more serious.

Explain us our role in your own words :BS it's a strongest mafia, they have multiple roles such as, transporting, drugs trafficking, blackmailing, extortion, arms trafficking, illegal gambling and prostitution.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : Well, I'd like to join BS, because It is my favorite gang in the server and my dream to be part it of it, so now i'm here to achieve it, cause it is really perfect gang with fantastic memberships and i wanna gain experience from it. I can benefit BS by team work and activity, I'm a active player who is Helpful and reliabe when i join the gang i will do my best to help it as much as possible as i can. I hope you accept me 😄

• Nickname : Enemy.

Ingame username : slogamer44.

Nationality & Age : Croatian/Slovenian, 17 years old.

Previous Punishments : Banned for abusing and once for bad behaviour.

Previous organizations you’ve been in and reason why you left them :Mi6- died,BS- left cause i wanted to help my freind in SAFP, SAFP- left cause all other members lefted, UE- left cause i didnt feel nice in there, NNB- left cause i wanted to join gang side(i wasnt for cop side anymore.

Explain us our role in your own words :Black Syndicate role's are blackmailing, kidnapping, ilegal gambling and transport services. These are all illegal which mafia does(BS) they are using moto "We give our offer only once" which means if one of their mans betraits them he will die. Black Syndicate is one of bigest crime gangs who rules around LV,LS and SF. In public they are also represented as well known bussines mans.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I think i could fit their role cause once i was part of BS and i really enjoyed their role. I could benefit BS as one good and mature player.

Some hanging screens: https://imgur.com/a/XiG2RBg

• @enemy44 said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : Enemy.

Ingame username : slogamer44.

Nationality & Age : Croatian/Slovenian, 17 years old.

@zecabra said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : ZeCabra

Ingame username : LennyGostoso

Nationality & Age : I'm Portuguese and i'm 16 years old.

Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, Hang more with our members and improve for us that you are loyal enough to be part of us also what you'll bring to us. That means we will set your application on hold PENDING and wait for your final answer.

true